Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Very simply, since Trump's historic win we no longer care what the left think. MAGA

Historic?You mean fraudulent election lil trump tards are clueless l.

Sorry Moon Bat but the Electoral College met and voted for Trump. Later the Congress of the US validated the EC voting. That is how it works. No fraud there. Go look it up.

Thank god the EC voted for Trump. this country would be one hellva mess after a year and a half of that idiot Crooked Hillary bitch. The only person except for maybe Maxine Waters that had the potential to be a worse President than that affirmative action Obama failure.

I don't understand how being as unnecessarily cruel and churlish is required to carry out the policies you outlined. This is not a Hobson's Choice. You can put America first by not being a rude dickhead. Why does he chose Tom be such a blatant asshole?
You believe enforcing our immigration laws makes you a cruel dickhead. How is opening the floodgates to illegals "putting America first?"
Is it necessary to be cruel to parents and children to enforce the imlaws?
You do not have standing, as they say in the judicial system, to speak of integrity, honor and morality. Pulling for Trump demonstrates that clearly, as he openly flaunts his lack of integrity, honor and morality.

You beg the question. If anyone doesn't have moral standing, it's a lying douchebag snowflake.
simg the praises of Trump's integrity, honor and morality. Show us how he can serve as an example of decent, honorable comportment. Prove to us that Trump is an honorable man who serves with integrity, humility, empathy and aspiration to a greater social good.

Tell us how he oozes respect for others, compassion for others. Show us how he has worked for unity.

Good Americans are way past all that bleeding heart, nobility bullshit. We were in desperate need of a REAL leader, one who would rule with an iron fist, lay that hammer down on the filth among us and put REAL Americans first. Grab your balls and enjoy the ride, this is what it feels like under a real POTUS.

Isn’t “rule with an iron fist” something said about dictators?

NOPE, sorry, you lose again...It’s said about anyone responsible for enforcing law and order.

List of rulers who “ruled with an iron fist” (exact words used):

Top 10 Villainous Rulers - Toptenz.net

You believe enforcing our immigration laws makes you a cruel dickhead. How is opening the floodgates to illegals "putting America first?"
You beg the question. If anyone doesn't have moral standing, it's a lying douchebag snowflake.
simg the praises of Trump's integrity, honor and morality. Show us how he can serve as an example of decent, honorable comportment. Prove to us that Trump is an honorable man who serves with integrity, humility, empathy and aspiration to a greater social good.

Tell us how he oozes respect for others, compassion for others. Show us how he has worked for unity.

Good Americans are way past all that bleeding heart, nobility bullshit. We were in desperate need of a REAL leader, one who would rule with an iron fist, lay that hammer down on the filth among us and put REAL Americans first. Grab your balls and enjoy the ride, this is what it feels like under a real POTUS.

NOPE, sorry, you lose again...It’s said about anyone responsible for enforcing law and order.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Ruling with an iron fist is a trait of vicious dictators.

You like Trump because he rules with an iron fist.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Oh I see, now I get it. This is more of your trivial complexity shit...your hair splitting semantics game....got it.
I don’t have the patience to dumb down for this one.

Like to address the one liner about " you didn't build that" for your edification what he was saying as an example, was if you can get better job but its farther away roads & bridges paid for by ALL can get you there faster in less time. than if you had to build your own road.

Am not interested in being ruled by any one, much less one with an iron fist. brains not bran

True...lowlifes, bottom feeders, criminals, weirdos and illegals hate enforcement of law and order.
It’s always been that way...fuck, if I was a filthy bastard I’d hate it too.

Simple Translation:
“I hate Donald Trump because he’s diligent in his quest to restore law and order in America. I hate his “Americans First” policy. I hate that he champions Americas best while not issuing trophies to losers, lowlifes and illegals.”
THE END
I don't understand how being as unnecessarily cruel and churlish is required to carry out the policies you outlined. This is not a Hobson's Choice. You can put America first by not being a rude dickhead. Why does he chose Tom be such a blatant asshole?
I don't understand how being a shameless fucking liar is necessary to promoting the goals of Marxism?

Yet here you are, a shameless fucking liar pretending that this wasn't going on in 2014 under Obama, despite me and others proving that it was, at about the same level.

You have no honor, you have no integrity, you have no morals. BUT you have your filthy party, and that's ALL you care about.
You do not have standing, as they say in the judicial system, to speak of integrity, honor and morality. Pulling for Trump demonstrates that clearly, as he openly flaunts his lack of integrity, honor and morality.

It's also said about people who faithfully enforce the laws written by congress and signed by other presidents. Which is what Trump is doing.

Am not interested in being ruled by any one, much less one with an iron fist. brains not bran

True...lowlifes, bottom feeders, criminals, weirdos and illegals hate enforcement of law and order.

Sounds like BrokeLoser cannot handle freedom. He wants to be ruled with an iron fist.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

What makes Trump a "dictator"? Has he secretly done away with Congress and the Supreme Court? Or do you find him to be "vicious" simply because you don't agree with his agenda?

Sounds like BrokeLoser cannot handle freedom. He wants to be ruled with an iron fist.

You wackos are so fucked up in the head...it’s downright fascinating.
When good people who have nothing to be afraid of want to be protected both fiscally and physically from illegals and filthy Liberal fucks they are hardly asking to be ruled. Get ahold of yourself Loon.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

What makes Trump a "dictator"? Has he secretly done away with Congress and the Supreme Court? Or do you find him to be "vicious" simply because you don't agree with his agenda?
Not his agenda. His tactics.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Gosh, I don’t think Trump is a dictator.....but BrokeLoser wishes Trump was.

Like to address the one liner about " you didn't build that" for your edification what he was saying as an example, was if you can get better job but its farther away roads & bridges paid for by ALL can get you there faster in less time. than if you had to build your own road.

get you there faster in less time
I think you need to look up the definition of being "redundant".

Since the "ALL" that you're talking about is paid for by taxes levied on the very same people Obama claimed "didn't build that"...not only did they build that...but they also paid for the infrastructure that Barry claimed they should be grateful for! One more example of a man who was clueless about how things work!

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Gosh, I don’t think Trump is a dictator.....but BrokeLoser wishes Trump was.

NEGATIVE
That’s just another twisted conclusion your twisted brain has concocted. Sane people here understand. Further, isn’t always you dependent lowlife Liberals begging to be lead around by Father Government?
Now please, stop making a complete ass of yourself. You’re in way over your head with me. Run along now Tard.

The people that didn't "build that" are the same people who didn't contribute in any way to the building of the infrastructure. People who live off the Nanny State are the ones that didn't "build that"...just as they are the ones who didn't pay for the roads & bridges.

Ummm....COOL.
What are you getting at?

Not his agenda. His tactics.

Tactics approved of by congress, otherwise they would change the law. Wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back