Very tempting thought

to get rid of some demrats.
Fifty-seven percent of independents would remain and fight, while 36 percent say otherwise and 7 percent say they don’t know or say it’s not applicable.

Moreover, 52 percent of Democrats would leave the United States while 40 percent say they would stay and fight and 8 percent say they don’t know or say it’s not applicable.

They never leave!! They constantly threaten to, and we all cheer, but they never actually do it!! It's very annoying. Why do they lie so much? If they intend to leave if X, why don't they *GO*?
They are like roaches.

Once they get in your house, it's over.

Geez guys. Your "gripping and ripping" is getting tiresome. I mean, they must be looking like they've been rubbed against cheese graters at this point. As my aunt used to say.."leave it alone..don't touch...much". :auiqs.jpg:

So now you righties are down to masturbating about the "Red Dawn" scenario...WOLVERINES!!!

Nothing left, huh?...Sad. :(

Geez guys. Your "gripping and ripping" is getting tiresome. I mean, they must be looking like they've been rubbed against cheese graters at this point. As my aunt used to say.."leave it alone..don't touch...much". :auiqs.jpg:

So now you righties are down to masturbating about the "Red Dawn" scenario...WOLVERINES!!!

Nothing left, huh?...Sad. :(
Save it genius that poll pretty much tells the story. But as I said a tempting thought to get rid of some demrat roaches starting in DC.

Save it genius that poll pretty much tells the story. But as I said a tempting thought to get rid of some demrat roaches starting in DC.
Keep trying. Honestly, if this is what your side is down to..you got nothing. Which doesn't surprise me.
Four plus decades of conservatism's failures have left you with nothing but the most visceral of division wedges..in the faint hope that it will preserve your hold on whatever power you think you have left.

Sad. Conservatives used to have good ideas. Now?...they've either sold out to the alt-right or been banished in favor of fealty to one man.... :(

Deal with it.

Not only would they flee but be a constant fifth column threat.....Better they are herded into "camps" if the manpower is available to do so. Oldsters like me who know their way around such things could keep a eye on them. ;)

Keep trying. Honestly, if this is what your side is down to..you got nothing. Which doesn't surprise me.
Four plus decades of conservatism's failures have left you with nothing but the most visceral of division wedges..in the faint hope that it will preserve your hold on whatever power you think you have left.

Sad. Conservatives used to have good ideas. Now?...they've either sold out to the alt-right or been banished in favor of fealty to one man.... :(

Deal with it.
Failures? The Thief in Chief Biden has wrecked most everything he has touched, gas prices, borders, not to mention what is happening overseas. Clean your house up first then get back to us.

Failures? The Thief in Chief Biden has wrecked most everything he has touched, gas prices, borders, not to mention what is happening overseas. Clean your house up first then get back to us.
Gas prices?..not much to do with that. But then again, neither did his predecessor. Again, you lack a fundamental understanding of how the oil markets work..or the fact that BOTH sides are responsible for the immigration debacle...and Ukraine??...didn't the last guy try to extort that country's current president to dig up dirt on the present guy?

Clean house? Yep. That's what Democrats have to do after a Republican gets done in the Oval Office. Typical. :)

Gas prices?..not much to do with that. But then again, neither did his predecessor. Again, you lack a fundamental understanding of how the oil markets work..or the fact that BOTH sides are responsible for the immigration debacle...and Ukraine??...didn't the last guy try to extort that country's current president to dig up dirt on the present guy?

Clean house? Yep. That's what Democrats have to do after a Republican gets done in the Oval Office. Typical. :)
Poor spin attempt, the Thief in Chief reversed Trump's energy independence policies for starters. Maybe Hunter will find a way to make some more money in the coming months, that is what he does best when is old man is around DC. Most of the rest of the country is choking on demrat/deep state GOP policies. Hey your side can always riot in the cites and burn them up again like in 2020.

Poor spin attempt, the Thief in Chief reversed Trump's energy independence policies for starters. Maybe Hunter will find a way to make some more money in the coming months, that is what he does best when is old man is around DC. Most of the rest of the country is choking on demrat/deep state GOP policies. Hey your side can always riot in the cites and burn them up again like in 2020.
We've NEVER been energy independent. That is a right wing illusion.

to get rid of some demrats.
I have tried to connect the dots for people
but when the grocery store is cleared out Suburbans filled with irate people,
and you're going to collect guns and weapons vehicles on their way to Canada or Mexico

Cain and able

Forum List

Back