Vet a possible GOP presidential candidate: Rand Paul

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Is he socially conservative? Is he fiscally conservative? How does his resume look? What do you like/dislike about him? Would you vote for him?

I think it'd be a hilarious campaign season if he was the GOP nominee, and I might even consider voting for him, although it'd mostly be for his humor value.

But there's really no chance of that happening, unless he sells out completely.

I think it'd be a hilarious campaign season if he was the GOP nominee, and I might even consider voting for him, although it'd mostly be for his humor value.

This is why I want Rand Paul to run.

Bed wetters despise him for a reason, and it's because his libertarian message appeals to people.

Bed wetters despise him for a reason, and it's because his libertarian message appeals to people.

The only people who "despise" Rand Paul are mainstream GOP establishment types.

Liberals think he's funny.

Mainstream GOP establishment douchebags are liberals.

Duh.

If Paul can stand up to scrutiny, smile at the libertarians and not give them power, reach out to millenials in the center: who knows.

Last edited:

There is nothing funny about the state of our union, because this administration is a bad joke, and the previous one was a failure too!

Paul is a conservative patriot; embraces the constitution, and realizes that we are on a trajectory to collapse! He is a serious, steadfast, and his message resonates with many. Sadly, I don't think enough voters want to take his medicine. I would vote for him with zeal! Liberalism is destroying us, and the old establishment republicans are just a bunch of self serving politicians.

We sure don't need another buffoon who says " yes we can " who thinks they can wave their ideological wand, and fundamentally change everything for the better :cuckoo:

Paul understands economics; that is what we need :eusa_pray:

Political liberals are scared shitless of Rand. Rand is impossible to attack if he runs and if he wins the primaries... That is unless something is discovered or happens from now till then.

Currently there is no context, no full attention to Rand by many of the mindless voters that make up the Democrat base (not that the Republican base is any better.) As it stands today political liberals can call Rand racist and site out of context information to very low politically involved in their base. These political liberals a\can make Rand sound heartless and weak on foreign policy... all by lying.

The main issue is when the explanation is heard while not everyone will concede and suddenly support Rand, many will consider him and many will like him. These people will be the Dem base, a possible huge loss. the Political liberal people like on these boards fear Rand in a open debate where they can't control the message.

So no, the party or Republicans is not scared of Rand it is in fact the politically active Dem drones that are scared. When telling people "Rands the guy that wants to segregate blacks again lolz hahah wtfZ~" starts making you look stupid to your own party you will know you have lost, and if Rand makes it to the General that is in inevitable truth.

Rand Paul IS a mainstream GOP establishment type; wants to compromise on social issues, downplay them. That's all establishment candidates are. Which Paul is

As long as RP is socially libertarian and economically conservative, he stands a chance.

You social conservatives really don't have much to say about our national candidates in 2016.

You may be correct that he may have difficulty getting nominated. I don't think that will happen. If he is nominated, your humor likely would vanish when your candidate gets beaten!:badgrin:

Rand Paul IS a mainstream GOP establishment type; wants to compromise on social issues, downplay them. That's all establishment candidates are. Which Paul is

Social issues don't amount to shit if the country goes broke. GOPutz establishment whores "compromising" with bed wetting libtards on fiscal issues have bankrupted the country. If we don't fix that, you can have all the drug laws, anti-queer marriage laws, and anti-abortion laws you want. You won't have the cash to enforce it.

No chance, but Paul has some integrity. If he was the GOP nominee, I would strongly consider voting for him

Is he socially conservative? Is he fiscally conservative? How does his resume look? What do you like/dislike about him? Would you vote for him?

He's the only one who has been mentioned that I could vote for. Having seen what Republicans did to his dad I don't think he has a real chance though.

He's the only one who has been mentioned that I could vote for. Having seen what Republicans did to his dad I don't think he has a real chance though.
He's way beyond his dad. He's classy and respected. He has a bright future in politics.

Forum List

Back