🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veteran confronts Karl Rove about the Iraq war

You need to see what group the Veteran is involved with folks.

and no vet with any honor would interrupt someone with such a stupid question

so he doesn't deserve any honors for this. but figures someone like the op would USE him as some standup hero

We have very different definitions of "being owned". :lol:

Thank you for this useful post.

Next time, you might want to actually watch the videos before you post them.

poor onug, he must think the people here doesn't get the news of the day...

everyone is always one step ahead of him...damn

It wasn't a question, it was a speech that somebody else obviously wrote. You could tell by the way he stumbled through it like he was reading it for the first time. That being said, I think Rove did a great job of putting the little punk in his place. I'm not a Karl Rove fan but he showed a lot of class in his response, in sharp contrast to the disrespectful jerk who was confronting him.

so he doesn't deserve any honors for this. but figures someone like the op would USE him as some standup hero
Your an idiot that just committed the sin of bearing false witness against a combat veteran on Easter Sunday you retarded fool. The vet was invited to make his comments and ask his questions. That is why he is talking into a microphone provided by the sponsors of the question and answer forum.

In times of war we need to be constantly questioning and hammering away at our country. As a citizen it is my duty to be super critical of every decision my country makes. That is called patriotism. If you disagree you ARE anti American.

It wasn't a question, it was a speech that somebody else obviously wrote. You could tell by the way he stumbled through it like he was reading it for the first time. That being said, I think Rove did a great job of putting the little punk in his place. I'm not a Karl Rove fan but he showed a lot of class in his response, in sharp contrast to the disrespectful jerk who was confronting him.

Did you just imply that Karl Rove of all creatures is worthy of "respect"? On what basis?

What does that make Shrub's use of "turd blossom"? :eusa_think:

No shit, you view the two tour Iraq combat vet who served as a medic as a jerk and a little punk because he accepted an invitation to attend a forum and ask Carl Rove a question and express his rights to free speech by making a comment when he asked his question? I always considered Rove as a little punk and jerk for being a draft dodger. Weird how things have turned around. Draft dodgers become heroes and combat medics become little punks and jerks.

Rove answered his question. You think this is the first time someone has asked a member of the Bush admin about the war?

You Assclowns are still suffering from Bush derangement syndrome. All the fighting in the Middle East is still Bush's fault right? No blame at all for the barbaric Muslims that have lived like savages for the last thousand years. Of course Islamists can never be held responsible for their own actions, right?

Rove answered his question. You think this is the first time someone has asked a member of the Bush admin about the war?

You Assclowns are still suffering from Bush derangement syndrome. All the fighting in the Middle East is still Bush's fault right? No blame at all for the barbaric Muslims that have lived like savages for the last thousand years. Of course Islamists can never be held responsible for their own actions, right?
This veteran did not have Bush derangement syndrome and he had every right to ask the question which forced Rove to once again foolishly answer it with standard talking points that appear to make Bush defenders satisfied, but others as nothing more than a litany of long repeated inadequate excuses. Those questions will be asked and an apology demanded for as long as Rove is alive.

We do not give lee way to war criminals like Rove or those who defend war criminals. Ese.

Last edited:
That lying bastard. Iraq wanted us gone and the people shout "death to America".

The majority of Christians that were killed or chased from that country did so under Bush - that's a FACT.

There were NO WMD's, even Bush said so many times.

If it had been the children of rich Republicans in the military, they NEVER, NEVER would have invaded Iraq.

Your an idiot that just committed the sin of bearing false witness against a combat veteran on Easter Sunday you retarded fool. The vet was invited to make his comments and ask his questions. That is why he is talking into a microphone provided by the sponsors of the question and answer forum.

It's YOU'RE. If you're going to hurl insults about peoples smarts, you had best be a tad more accurate with your use of the English language. Just sayin....

Forum List

Back