Veterans against trump

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Veterans are so disgusted with trump's disrespect for the military till they are making ads to inform the public just how bad he is. This is their latest. I don't see how anyone who wore the uniform could support this disrespectful behavior from someone who dodged his obligation when he was called.

Veterans are so disgusted with trump's disrespect for the military till they are making ads to inform the public just how bad he is. This is their latest. I don't see how anyone who wore the uniform could support this disrespectful behavior from someone who dodged his obligation when he was called.

Or how anyone – whether they served or not – could support someone this disrespectful, reprehensible, disgraceful as Trump.

1725304387136.png

Most veteran's groups have become political jokes. Same with Posts that fly a Trump flag with a MIA/POW one.

lots of vets are for the guy too...

Forum List

Back