VETO The Only Way To Go....

That's all BS.

The military hasn't been depleted.
well sure it was under obummer, look it up. don't you fks ever look up anything?

Nope.

And the purse strings have been in GOP hands since 2010

You fail.
ok, I'll have to educate you now. here:

Fact Check: Has President Obama 'Depleted' The Military?

again in less than two minutes,

"THE SHORT ANSWER:

Pentagon leaders bristle at the idea their force has been "gutted" or is a "disaster." The U.S. remains far and away the world's foremost military power.

But spending is down; the force is smaller than when Obama took office and its equipment is aging. And, indeed, military leaders have spoken out about what they call the national-security dangers associated with climate change."
Political Chic and sometimes myself sure take these loser leftist to task daily.

Did you even read that? I don't think you did. It doesn't support your claim.
sure I did. I even posted from it.

Maybe the Military Industrial Complex fails to prioritize, or gasp, engage in criminal conspiracies to raise the prices on every item and split the profits?
Obama left office with the government under sequestration...no increases were being spent on the military and it was suffering...like I said turn off CNN it's making you libs less informed...

The Navy and Air Force were cannibalizing parts from other planes just to keep them in the air...HEY LIBS TURN OFF CNN YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE FULL STORY!!!!!!!ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

That has been going on for as long as we’ve had airplanes. When I was in 20 years ago our squadron was taking part from one plane to fix another planet happens all the time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Navy and Air Force were cannibalizing parts from other planes just to keep them in the air...HEY LIBS TURN OFF CNN YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE FULL STORY!!!!!!!ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

That has been going on for as long as we’ve had airplanes. When I was in 20 years ago our squadron was taking part from one plane to fix another planet happens all the time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Freudian slip?

The President left the spending bill up to Ryan and the Turtle and as usual they tried to sandbag him....not smart. From what I'm hearing he is PISSED and they're hearing about it.
lol.gif

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-11-09%2Bat%2B11.13.27%2BAM.png

Over 2,000 pages with every kind of sludge the Swamp produces that nobody read...Planned Parenthood...funded. Sanctuary cities...funded. Border wall prototypes....not funded. Border security....under-funded. Sure, the Military is getting the dough and Mattis couldn't care less about the rest of it...but he's going to get that money regardless and guess what? it's going to include the Wall. So what happens next?

A number of Congress critters have blown town so they have to cut trail and head back. They can't override the veto...there's enough sane conservatives left to stop that. And the brilliant part? Trump couches his protest on DACA....when the word gets out about that, those little beaners are going to really turn their fury on Chuck U and Pelousy. DO IT....VETO!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hope he veto it. That would be right thing to do.

BS it happens under democrat presidents but it should never happen...how would you like to fly in one of those planes? you may want to stop while you are behind....

The President left the spending bill up to Ryan and the Turtle and as usual they tried to sandbag him....not smart. From what I'm hearing he is PISSED and they're hearing about it.
lol.gif

Over 2,000 pages with every kind of sludge the Swamp produces that nobody read...Planned Parenthood...funded. Sanctuary cities...funded. Border wall prototypes....not funded. Border security....under-funded. Sure, the Military is getting the dough and Mattis couldn't care less about the rest of it...but he's going to get that money regardless and guess what? it's going to include the Wall. So what happens next?

A number of Congress critters have blown town so they have to cut trail and head back. They can't override the veto...there's enough sane conservatives left to stop that. And the brilliant part? Trump couches his protest on DACA....when the word gets out about that, those little beaners are going to really turn their fury on Chuck U and Pelousy. DO IT....VETO!

maybe next time, guv.

lol.gif

nope, he signed it

lol.gif

Yep, he just signed it and admitted on TV he had not read it and no one had. Sound familiar?

Now you know why I did not vote for Trump. He signed this liberal spending bill.

Forum List

Back