VETO The Only Way To Go....

Trump just signed it. He can't resist spending other people's money they don't have.

what a leader, and what a negotiator. the ayatollahs are shaking in their abas.
But I thought you and Shummer liked the bill?

Doesn't it still have to go to the House?

With all the money being spent on defense, and with Bolton on board, pretty soon you will run out of Jihadi Cock to suck.

Syria is going to be turned in to a pile of rubble.

Especially Damascus.

Enjoy your Burnt Hotdogs then.

The President left the spending bill up to Ryan and the Turtle and as usual they tried to sandbag him....not smart. From what I'm hearing he is PISSED and they're hearing about it.
lol.gif

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-11-09%2Bat%2B11.13.27%2BAM.png

Over 2,000 pages with every kind of sludge the Swamp produces that nobody read...Planned Parenthood...funded. Sanctuary cities...funded. Border wall prototypes....not funded. Border security....under-funded. Sure, the Military is getting the dough and Mattis couldn't care less about the rest of it...but he's going to get that money regardless and guess what? it's going to include the Wall. So what happens next?

A number of Congress critters have blown town so they have to cut trail and head back. They can't override the veto...there's enough sane conservatives left to stop that. And the brilliant part? Trump couches his protest on DACA....when the word gets out about that, those little beaners are going to really turn their fury on Chuck U and Pelousy. DO IT....VETO!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

They keep showing you that they are playing a gam and everyone keeps ignoring them in order to hang on to the false paradigm we've lived under our entire lives.

Thankfully the President does watch the evening news shows and didn't like what he heard....stewed about it, and cut loose this morning. He can't be herded as those around him are finding out the hard way....And remember, even if there is a shutdown, the Social Security checks go out on time....don't let anybody tell you different. :eusa_hand:

But the military keeps working with no pay till it is over

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Always a reason for you to capitulate to the Democrats, isn't there?

Now you know why I did not vote for Trump. He signed this liberal spending bill.

Everyone forgot he was a dem and didn't realize he was running on bullshit.
"We're going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

The single most obvious lie in the history of American politics

Actually #2 to if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Oh wait, it's #3, there's I did not have sexual relations with that girl.

I mean #4 to what difference does it make now?

Oh wait, #5 to American troops should not be terrorists to Iraqis.

I mean #6 to I was outraged that HW did not take out Hussein when Gore was on record repeatedly arguing that HW could not take out Hussein

dunno.gif

My guess is Mattis told him how badly the defense spending is needed....and fast. They know things we don't know......you could tell he was sick to his stomach having to sign it. Schumer wins this battle but he won't win the war.

what a leader, and what a negotiator. the ayatollahs are shaking in their abas.
But I thought you and Shummer liked the bill?

Doesn't it still have to go to the House?

With all the money being spent on defense, and with Bolton on board, pretty soon you will run out of Jihadi Cock to suck.

Syria is going to be turned in to a pile of rubble.

Especially Damascus.

Enjoy your Burnt Hotdogs then.
i enjoy you trumpcunts getting what you deserve.:thup:

oh, and enlist ASAP.

Now you know why I did not vote for Trump. He signed this liberal spending bill.

Everyone forgot he was a dem and didn't realize he was running on bullshit.
"We're going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

The single most obvious lie in the history of American politics

Actually #2 to if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor
Not even close. Maybe the birther nonsense can go #2. Fact is, people who weren't lazy about updating their plan got to keep their doctor. Today over 50% approve of the ACA.

Trump just signed it. He can't resist spending other people's money they don't have.

I agree, but you only did because it's Trump and not Obama
Straw man. How is it that you tards suffer memory deficits as bad as Trump's budget deficits when it comes to the fact I have posted hundreds of times about how to balance our budget and lower everyone's tax rates ever since coming to this forum?

It's fascinating how you persist in making up bullshit and remaining perpetually stupid.

Need proof that Trump is a puppet? Yesterday, he swore to veto the bill. Today, the Congress was able to pressure him into signing it.

Forum List

Back