Victory over Sharia in Oklahoma

yes, there have already been cases of sharia in american courtrooms. CAIR is fighting to continue that movement and ALAC is stopping them dead in their tracks. It is a very serious matter and it is important to see ALAC through to all 50 states. IMO.

we're waiting for an example, jeremiah.

i'm curious. if the authors of the law believe that the courts could or would sidestep u.s. law and supplant it with international or religious based law how they think the problem can be solved with a u.s. law?

I'm going to introduce a bill to outlaw people from Jupiter inflicting their religion on us.

Should pass unanimously.

"Thank God someone had the courage to stop this menace!"

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone sued to prevent the state from enforcing it's laws against murder under the new law? After all, it's based upon the "foreign law" of the Jewish commandment not to murder...right? And, the GOP Nutter's like to claim that we are a Judeo-Christian nation which bases our laws on the Bible...right? Isn't the Old Testament Law foreign?

There was a case of a judge ( probably liberal ) who ruled in favor of a muslim husband beating and raping his wife. According to the judge the husband wasn't guilty because he was abiding by his religious beliefs. That is ruling by sharia rather than our constitution. It is happening and it needs to be stopped dead in its tracks.

There was a case of a judge ( probably liberal ) who ruled in favor of a muslim husband beating and raping his wife. According to the judge the husband wasn't guilty because he was abiding by his religious beliefs. That is ruling by sharia rather than our constitution. It is happening and it needs to be stopped dead in its tracks.

cite it. give us some proof other than your recollection.

incidentally, i know what you're trying to cite, and you have some very key facts wrong. to save you time, the case doesn't support your position.

How in the world did the good people of Oklahoma ever elect 7 state representatives who think Sharia law is applicable in the US?

How in the world did the good people of Oklahoma ever elect 7 state representatives who think Sharia law is applicable in the US?

if you think that's what their votes meant you're a bigger idiot than the authors of this legislation.

incidentally, i know what you're trying to cite, and you have some very key facts wrong. to save you time, the case doesn't support your position.

Yes it does. They even found the judge was ruling by sharia and not by the constitution and said it wasn't acceptable. AFTER IT HAPPENED. COYOTE has already commented on that case so you are out of luck here.
Read through this thread.

It does support my position and I am not the only one alarmed at the fight CAIR & their liberal friends are putting up against it. If you don't intend to use Sharia law - ALAC should be no problem for any of you! A literal breeze! - Jeri

Link to this being something besides you making shit up please.

Yes it does. They even found the judge was ruling by sharia and not by the constitution and said it wasn't acceptable. AFTER IT HAPPENED. COYOTE has already commented on that case so you are out of luck here.

It does support my position and I am not the only one alarmed at the fight CAIR & their liberal friends are putting up against it. If you don't intend to use Sharia law - ALAC should be no problem for any of you! A literal breeze! - Jeri

what happened in that case is the judge used sharia law as evidence to not grant a restraining order.

the husband wasn't declared innocent of anything. the judge simply ruled that a restraining order was not necessary - something he could have done for any number of reasons.

constitutionality never entered the question. that particular case is not an example of sharia law being used in court.

Last edited:

Link to the case.

Link to this being something besides you making shit up please.

Link is already on this thread, genius. Open your eyes.

Meanwhile, all of our pagan traditions like Christmas and Easter remain vulnerable to Christians with their bible laws and codes forbidding pagan practices.

When is Oklahoma going to protect Christmas and the worship of St. Nick from the Christian fundamentalists who read and memorize every damn word of their bible??

I mean, the Christians must be smart enough to know that the Egg and the Rabbit are pagan symbols of fertility. And the Easter holiday, celebrated the first Sunday after the first full moon occurring on or after the March equinox. Sounds kinda Pagan.

what happened in that case is the judge used sharia law as evidence to not grant a restraining order.

the husband wasn't declared innocent of anything. the judge simply ruled that a restraining order was not necessary - something he could have done for any number of reasons.

constitutionality never entered the question. that particular case is not an example of sharia law being used in court.

Wrong. What happened is the judge used sharia to base his decision not to grant the restraining order. It was according to the husbands religion he ruled. Judge made his decision according to sharia not according to the womans constitutional rights as an american citizen. BINGO. I knew even a liberal could manage this one......... - Jeri

Meanwhile, all of our pagan traditions like Christmas and Easter remain vulnerable to Christians with their bible laws and codes forbidding pagan practices.

When is Oklahoma going to protect Christmas and the worship of St. Nick from the Christian fundamentalists who read and memorize every damn word of their bible??

I mean, the Christians must be smart enough to know that the Egg and the Rabbit are pagan symbols of fertility. And the Easter holiday, celebrated the first Sunday after the first full moon occurring on or after the March equinox. Sounds kinda Pagan.

Please cite a case of christian using his christian faith and bible to justify stalking, beating, raping his wife repeatedly. Judge ruling in favor of such a christian. By all means........... Provide the link. - Jeri

Wrong. What happened is the judge used sharia to base his decision not to grant the restraining order. It was according to the husbands religion he ruled. Judge made his decision according to sharia not according to the womans constitutional rights as an american citizen. BINGO. I knew even a liberal could manage this one......... - Jeri

her constitutional right to a restraining order?

you're right, the husband's religious beliefs were weighed as arguments against the order, and in that judge's mind they were more convincing than the arguments put forth by the petitioner. but that's all you're right about.

he ruled according to the law, not according to sharia.

Please cite a case of christian using his christian faith and bible to justify stalking, beating, raping his wife repeatedly. Judge ruling in favor of such a christian. By all means........... Provide the link. - Jeri

You have ONE case, where ONE judge, judged in favor of the man because the man "believed he was religiously and culturally entitled to sex on demand". That ONE case was overturned.

Now, please explain to me how that makes the case for Sharia taking over our courts.

In particular, please cite examples where only one over turned case out of millions tried every year is legislating wife beating and requires new state laws. I have never before heard of this rationale.

Forum List

Back