Video Emerges of Al Sharpton Encouraging Blacks to Murder “Pigs” and “Crackas”

People are allowed to change their views.

The question here is, why is David Duke demonized forever as “former Grand Dragon of the KKK,” never allowed to change his views?

Will Sharpton from now on be introduced on every show he appears on as “former advocate of the extermination of the White race, Al Sharpton”?

What view is David Duke supposed to have changed?

I think this David Duke hasn't been a member of the KKK for forty years.

But he's still publicly a racist asshole. That's the issue.

I admit, until a month ago I hadn't heard of this David Duke. I think him endorsing The Donald, not good idea, if I was a candidate I wouldn't want this person endorsing myself.

The question here is, why is David Duke demonized forever as “former Grand Dragon of the KKK,” never allowed to change his views?

Will Sharpton from now on be introduced on every show he appears on as “former advocate of the extermination of the White race, Al Sharpton”?

I admit, until a month ago I hadn't heard of this David Duke. I think him endorsing The Donald, not good idea, if I was a candidate I wouldn't want this person endorsing myself.

He's not particularly known outside of the US, but here he's one of the most visible and public white supremacists in the country. He's even run for President a few times, I think.

David Duke is not "demonized" because he used to be in the KKK. He's demonized because he's still openly a racist asshole.

The problem with Duke isn't his past, it's his current views.
Just what has he stated that's racist lately? And what do you think his current views are?

David Duke is not "demonized" because he used to be in the KKK. He's demonized because he's still openly a racist asshole.

Just what has he stated that's racist lately? And what do you think his current views are?

:lol:

Go back to jerking off to your David Duke poster, clown. I have no interest in discussing this with you.

Steve need this

king_of_the_crackers_ash_grey_tshirt.jpg

The question here is, why is David Duke demonized forever as “former Grand Dragon of the KKK,” never allow

I've had to post this 5 times today. David Duke never endorsed Donald Trump. Stop listening to the lying media and pushing their narrative.

Dr. David Duke: The Zio Media Lies: I have not endorsed Donald Trump! - David Duke.com

:lol:

Go back to jerking off to your David Duke poster, clown. I have no interest in discussing this with you.
Just as I thought. You have nothing.

This is what MLK's dream has turned into.Twisted by the hustlers and the Democratic Party for personal gain

The question here is, why is David Duke demonized forever as “former Grand Dragon of the KKK,” never allow

I've had to post this 5 times today. David Duke never endorsed Donald Trump. Stop listening to the lying media and pushing their narrative.

Dr. David Duke: The Zio Media Lies: I have not endorsed Donald Trump! - David Duke.com

What position of David Duke's does Duke claim he doesn't hold anymore?

Specifically?

David Duke??? Robert Byrd was one of the Klans top recruiter and was a Democrat and Hillary called him her mentor. How the fuck does Hillary calling a Klansman HER MENTOR barely get mentioned but Trump gets endorsed by a guy in the Klan....not his choice....and he's demonized??

David Duke??? Robert Byrd was one of the Klans top recruiter and was a Democrat and Hillary called him her mentor. How the fuck does Hillary calling a Klansman HER MENTOR barely get mentioned but Trump gets endorsed by a guy in the Klan....not his choice....and he's demonized??

What is a 'leftist' again?

Dammit Bucs, David Duke did not endorse Trump.

I apologize. Liberal media lies, just as Trump said.

Anyone dumb enough to vote for Democrats in 2016.

Anyone dumb enough to vote for Democrats in 2016.

So you propose 'ridding society' of anyone who would vote democrat in 2016?

How do you propose doing this?

Unbelievable. And this guy has visited the White House how many times?

'Watters' World' Exclusive Video: Al Sharpton Screams About 'Offing Pigs' And 'Crackers'

You dumb shits never ever ever fail to amaze me....1992?? So you mean to tell me, in 1992 when cops were poppin nigga's just for fun and Al rallied for retaliation, I guess....us nigga's is just now getting the message, 15 gotdamn years later??? I know nigga's is slow; but 15 years later???? Oh and by the way, most of the cop shootings you shit for brains fuck heads....is by you red white and stupid white motherfuckers......as a matter of fact, maybe just maybe, yaw saw that video and decided it was meant for yaw.....oh and by the way, Al talking about pigs and crackers???? Maybe just maybe, he was talking about pig feet and saltines...I mean it ain't like he's missed a meal back then, ya think?

'Watters' World' Exclusive Video: Al Sharpton Screams About 'Offing Pigs' And 'Crackers'

You dumb shits never ever ever fail to amaze me....1992?? So you mean to tell me, in 1992 when cops were poppin nigga's just for fun and Al rallied for retaliation, I guess....us nigga's is just now getting the message, 15 gotdamn years later??? I know nigga's is slow; but 15 years later???? Oh and by the way, most of the cop shootings you shit for brains fuck heads....is by you red white and stupid white motherfuckers......as a matter of fact, maybe just maybe, yaw saw that video and decided it was meant for yaw.....oh and by the way, Al talking about pigs and crackers???? Maybe just maybe, he was talking about pig feet and saltines...I mean it ain't like he's missed a meal back then, ya think?

YOU are the dumb shit. 1992 was 24 years ago, almost anything that happened then is now passe and obsolete.

Cops are not "popping" more now than they did then and no more deservedly than they did then. Human garbage was human garbage then and it still is. Like you and Al Sharpton. Too bad the two of you never got in their cross hairs.

The pig who got his "degree" as "Reverend" at 9 years of age is a habitual liar, a dishonest piece of crap and a politically correct asshole who relies on the politically correct assholes in media and elsewhere to give him the credit he never earned and does not deserve.

Yea you nigga's really are slow, especially in the IQ area as scientific studies have proven. It's been 24 years dumbass, not 15!

Forum List

Back