Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)

Das rite! You don't want help, until you need help. Than you demand it, or you'll cry racism.

View attachment 333619
What white supremacist site did you get that off of?

I am not arguing in defense of the shooters and they put themselves in this mess.

Yeah, I know you're not.

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.

The video clearly shows that the shooter repositioned himself as the camera panned away to cut off the path of the victim as he circled around the front of the truck to resume his course.

He literally had no place to go but front-first into the barrel of a rifle.

You so dumb you cannot even watch a video and see what happened.....clearly the black jogger cut to the left making a bee line for the guy with the gun....if had continued running in the direction he was running before he decided to attack the guy with the gun he would be alive today.
Finally you admit he was a jogger. I guess that gets one killed if black in Georgia.
you are allowed to jog at five points

Oh? what did the jogger do that was stupid?
Trying to disarm ONE guy when others are also armed is stupid as fuck. How can that POSSIBLY turn out good? He made it where they were FORCED to shoot him. He gave them NO alternative.

You see in the video that he had MULTIPLE opportunities to flee. Even though he does not have a duty to flee, the fact that he didn't and continued to engage in the struggle, shows that he was NOT acting out of fear, but anger. He became the aggressor, against one of several armed people. STUPID AS FUCK.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

The difficult part would be to show a racially motivated killing.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

Bullshitte.....in these sorts of cases bias rules.....as in the facts are ignored, spun, censored or as in the case of the video on cbs ....the whole video is not shown....when you watch the whole video you see the black guy run over to the guy with the shotgun and attack him.....thus in defense of his life he shoots the black guy....not a complicated case...another case of simple self defense....yet the media once again is attempting to ignite racial tensions by not correctly reporting the story.

That is why there were no arrests in the case.....now we will see what the grand jury has to say.....if they follow the law and do not bow to political and media pressure the shooter will be exonerated.

That's not how the law is supposed to work. I had the video that showed it all along with a witness and you got jack diddly. This was second degree murder or Nit could've been first degree. We know these guys were racist. What's the punishment for a capital crime in Georgia? Better yet the Feds are investigating for a hate crime. Let these suckas burn.

Nonsense......how do you know these guys were racist? Not that in and of itself would matter.

What matters is the facts of the case which though very simple seem beyond your grasp......can anyone say because you are biased?

Not even to mention you have a severe ignorance of the law.

Again.....watch the whole video and you will clearly see the black guy jogging down the road....then he runs around the truck to the right on the passenger side....the father is in the bed of the truck....the son is to the front and left of the truck....the black jogger then quickly runs to the left to attack the son with the shotgun.....when he runs into the white guy we hear a gunshot and then we hear a second and 3rd gunshot as the black guy strikes the white guy and they struggle for the gun...and then we see the jogger start to run off and then collapses.

Simple case of self defense....black guy stupidly attacks white guy with a gun and gets killed. Case closed.

Watch the full video....click on full video.

The video does not show clearly where the gunman was standing when he was "attacked" by Arbery, but he appears to have moved in front of the truck when Arbery viered off to the right. It looks like he was stalking Arbery and Arbery was trying to avoid him. It is interesting that it was the gunmen's friend following behind who shot the video. Third arrest?

Definitely an accessory to the crime. It was probably going to go up on some website called GettinDemNigrahs.com

Arbery ran to the other side of the truck, away from his earlier trajectory, when he saw the gunman and appeared to try to run up a driveway, and then probably lunged at the gunman when he realized that he couldn't outrun him and might be shot in the back. This stinks like week old fish. If this wasn't premeditated, why the guy filming from the back?

In some states, the third guy would be charged with murder because even drivers of getaway cars in robberies are charged if a murder has occurred inside during a robbery.

Thats crazy talk

the driver of the 2nd car committed no crime

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

yeah. i am telling you the statute for getaway drivers being charged with murder.

example.

maybe that does not apply to real white merkans. but roddy did more than drive a getaway car.

You better stick to basketball

Why would i. it could get me killed if i went jogging while being black.

All the police had to do was to call them up and ask them to come down to the station.....all this dramatic arrest hoopla is just politics....the authorities trying to placate the media and their negroid constitutents....to try and avoid riots, looting and burning. As is usually the case when the media stirs up the natives. aka berkeley mo. etc.etc.etc.

Since when is a murder suspect just asked to come give himself up and nothing else is done?

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

We cannot see what happens out of the camera view. They claim they thought he was a burglar. But certainly at a minimum 2nd degree murder seems applicable. We also cannot know if it was racially motivated.
As you say we cant see the beginning of the struggle

but odds are the black guy attacked the white kid and attempted to take the shotgun away

which he failed to do
These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.
Lot of unanswered questions. We cannot deterime if this was racially motivated at all. What's happening outside the camera view? Why is someone videoing this incident? Surely the DA would have brought charges sooner if this was an open shut case of murder. 2nd degree or manslaughter seems the likely charges then Al Sharpton and AOC can have something to protest.
It looks like premeditated murder, which is first degree.
Thats silly

what I see are three, thats right I said THREE, knuckleheads that collided with tragic consequences

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.

No, it doesn't clearly show that. The truck blocks the view.

But agree, what was the deal with the video? Who shot it and why? What did they see?
It looks like another setup to bring back the black vote.... ala Michael Brown or Trayvon.
Just like clockwork during an election cycle the media digs up a 2 month old incident that eventually proves to be totally different from what they first reported.
Of course. You see a conspiracy here. You always do.
Well...you can't see a pattern here because you're gay.

Nevermind the fact that both the Trayvon and Michael Brown fiascos turned out to both be journalistic malpractice.
In layman's terms....they were both frauds.
So forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical in this latest opportunistic event.
Maybe they can get Trump to comment on it so they can blame him for it, what do you think?

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Well don’t try to steal a gun. Man this black guy was crazy
he actually pulled the gun into his own midsection after it went off twice.
Oooooooh. I see. It was suicide by red neck.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

You can not have guns drawn while waiting for someone to run down the road.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.

If you believe this, there is a bridge in Brooklyn that I've put up for sale.

I don't know much about the Georgia case except for what I read here and I couldn't see the video, so watched it here. The two's story does not jive as they didn't attempt to call the police and they confronted the unarmed jogger with a shotgun. It does look like a racially motivated killing to me. Give them life in prison or the death sentence. It seems open and shut to me with the video.

Now, you bring George Zimmerman into this and I think that makes it more confusing of a case if you do that. You have to remember that "super dumbass" Zimmerman was found not guilty and shot in self-defense. Okay, that case was crazy, but why bring that into the black jogger in Georgia case when it appears the father and son's testimonies are full of holes? We haven't even gotten to their arrest nor a criminal case yet.

It makes it sound that you think the father and son will get off scot free in this case. How do you know?

Bullshitte.....in these sorts of cases bias rules.....as in the facts are ignored, spun, censored or as in the case of the video on cbs ....the whole video is not shown....when you watch the whole video you see the black guy run over to the guy with the shotgun and attack him.....thus in defense of his life he shoots the black guy....not a complicated case...another case of simple self defense....yet the media once again is attempting to ignite racial tensions by not correctly reporting the story.

That is why there were no arrests in the case.....now we will see what the grand jury has to say.....if they follow the law and do not bow to political and media pressure the shooter will be exonerated.

That's not how the law is supposed to work. I had the video that showed it all along with a witness and you got jack diddly. This was second degree murder or Nit could've been first degree. We know these guys were racist. What's the punishment for a capital crime in Georgia? Better yet the Feds are investigating for a hate crime. Let these suckas burn.

Nonsense......how do you know these guys were racist? Not that in and of itself would matter.

What matters is the facts of the case which though very simple seem beyond your grasp......can anyone say because you are biased?

Again.....watch the whole video and you will clearly see the black guy jogging down the road....then he runs around the truck to the right on the passenger side....the father is in the bed of the truck....the son is to the front and left of the truck....the black jogger then quickly runs to the left to attack the son with the shotgun.....when he runs into the white guy we hear a gunshot and then we hear a second and 3rd gunshot as the black guy strikes the white guy and they struggle for the gun...and then we see the jogger start to run off and then collapses.

Simple case of self defense....black guy stupidly attacks white guy with a gun and gets killed. Case closed.

The video does not show clearly where the gunman was standing when he was "attacked" by Arbery, but he appears to have moved in front of the truck when Arbery viered off to the right. It looks like he was stalking Arbery and Arbery was trying to avoid him. It is interesting that it was the gunmen's friend following behind who shot the video. Third arrest?

Definitely an accessory to the crime. It was probably going to go up on some website called GettinDemNigrahs.com

Arbery ran to the other side of the truck, away from his earlier trajectory, when he saw the gunman and appeared to try to run up a driveway, and then probably lunged at the gunman when he realized that he couldn't outrun him and might be shot in the back. This stinks like week old fish. If this wasn't premeditated, why the guy filming from the back?

In some states, the third guy would be charged with murder because even drivers of getaway cars in robberies are charged if a murder has occurred inside during a robbery.

Thats crazy talk

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

yeah. i am telling you the statute for getaway drivers being charged with murder.

example.

maybe that does not apply to real white merkans. but roddy did more than drive a getaway car.

I thought it was hilarious that the brother ran straight at two crackers holding shotguns when he could have easily avoided them by hitting the treeline like a Gazelle.

All the police had to do was to call them up and ask them to come down to the station.....all this dramatic arrest hoopla is just politics....the authorities trying to placate the media and their negroid constitutents....to try and avoid riots, looting and burning. As is usually the case when the media stirs up the natives. aka berkeley mo. etc.etc.etc.

Since when is a murder suspect just asked to come give himself up and nothing else is done?
When "murder suspects" voluntarily cooperate after the shooting, they typically cooperate when they are asked to surrender at a later time.

Was there ANY indication that the police called them and asked them to surrender?

LOL

You dumbshits never say anything that isn't dumb shit, huh?

The video shows the truck stopped ahead of the guy jogging down the street -- and then the jogger fighting for his life with a guy holding a shotgun at him.

Fry them.
I have given this entire matter as fair of an assessment as I can. At best, everyone involved acted stupid.

Confronting somebody you suspect of a crime is not your job and very dangerous, especially if you do so while armed. It's a stupid risk to take.

At the same time, when being confronted by several people with guns, while you are jogging, why not just keep jogging? If that is not an option, why attempt to take the shotgun away from one, when others are also armed? Maybe they kill you anyway if you try to run or if you try comply with their "arrest" but they sure as hell will kill you if you try to go for ONE of their guns. Jesus.

Oh? what did the jogger do that was stupid?
he did not realize that his name was toby.

Thats crazy talk

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

example.

If it worries you then shelter in place till the helicopter money runs out

Idk, but I tend to run away from people pointing guns at me.
Truth be told, you run if someone looks at you sternly. Some people are not afraid of guns and it pisses them off when someone points one at them.
Yeah, they're dead and I'm not. How ya like them apples? You ever been shot at, dork? I have, it's not a good feeling. If you're not afraid of having a gun pointed at you, you're a retard.
I've been shot at twice and had a gun pointed in my face as well. The guy that pointed it at me is no longer with us. If I die then that is what was meant to be. I've never been afraid to die.

View attachment 333429
Not really. Some people are passive. I just happen to be one thats not. Doesnt make me tough but it does make me a fucking problem if you are not fast.
It could make you dead if you're not as fast as the squeeze of a trigger. You got to know when to hold and when to fold. Lemme guess, you don't play poker, huh?
I'm good with that. Hazard of being wired like I am and totally acceptable to me. I dont gamble or do anything that could be addictive.
You take the risk of attacking someone with a gun pointed in your face? Odds are 9/1 you're gonna die.
It's a reaction so there is no calculation of odds. You piss me off and youre going to have a problem to deal with so you better be fast. I already said I have no fear of death when I am angry. Lots of people are the same way.
So if you're made angry..what?

You'd charge somebody with a pistol or shotgun on you? :cuckoo:
If so, well, you're derper than I thought you were...by a smidgen.
iu
Well now, comparing sizes are we?
when might you reach that size?
I'm not some small handed beta male.
We know, you're Big Bo-Pete, the plywood magnate.

Thats crazy talk

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

example.

I thought it was hilarious that the brother ran straight at two crackers holding shotguns when he could have easily avoided them by hitting the treeline like a Gazelle.

Right! Why try to take the mans gun!? So stupid .. I would have laughed at them

Thats crazy talk

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

example.

yeah, man. me, dexter, cletus, and hoss is still laffing at that dumb thug getting hisself kilt. dint he no that was a white only road

again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.

Translation: somebody suckered Lysistrata who is now trying to get his money back

Thats crazy talk

Aiding and abetting.

Thats nonsense

accessory to murder

Thats delusional

example.

If it worries you then shelter in place till the helicopter money runs out

yeah. stick to being a car. that would explain a lot.

they did call 911.

Not true at all.
Uh huh. 9-1-1 audio is out.

Listen if you dare:

Damn, you just handed this to us on a silver platter. LOL The caller pretty much says Ahmaud isn't doing anything wrong.

911 Operator - "And you said someone is breaking into it right now?"
The Caller - "No, it's all open, it's under construction"

911 Operator - "What is he doing?"
The Caller - "He's running down the street"

911 Operator - "I just need to know what he's doing wrong?"
The caller has no answer to that question.
Well, hmm , curious, if their intentions were to drop the dude, why would they call authorities? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, their call means the opposite.

If they called the authorities, then why didn't they let the authorities do their job? You have to explain that. See, to logical folks, that's the more important question.

Its amazing how ridiculous some of the posters (like this one above) can be.....let me ax you dis boyoooo.............ever called the police....if you had you would know it takes a while...sometimes a long while for them to get on the scene.....thus the good citizens were trying to keep track of the suspect and slow down his escape from the area ....to give the police the time needed to arrive on the scene....this thread is like trying to teach 3rd graders....where do all these simpletons come from? Maybe most of them are black...I would hate to think white folk could be so stupid.
I'm so glad you don't make any racist posts. That would be very telling if you did.

Hell, I am a proud racist sexist bigot and even I know those two were not in the right and should have not chased the guy down...

You are an embarassment to good white folk....what do you mean they chased him down....they merely followed him....as in they did not chase him down and tackle him, or hand cuff him or restrain him in any manner, shape or form....they and everyone has a right to follow anyone....especially a suspect in a crime.
If they "followed", how did they end up in front of him?
Because the burglar ran off to the side. If they were “chasing him down” why did the black “jogger” run right in front of the stopped vehicle and charge at the man with the shotgun?

they did call 911.

Do you don’t believe the 9-1-1 audio or the video footage?

I was just adding that there's really no logical case to be made that the victim lunged at the shooter if one watches the video slowly.
Well that's completely wrong. Pointing a gun at someone is assault. If i point a gun at you, you have a right to defend your life. I sense a bit of bias in you. You seem smart enough to figure this outt, but there is apparently a barrier to you doing so.

Here in Texas if you break into my home I can pull my gun on you and shoot... If you approach my car in a threatening manner again I have the right to self defense... If you come on my property and refuse to leave and are in a threatening manner where I fear for my life, again I can pull my gun...

Now is that assault?

No, not in Texas.

Now in Georgia did the two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

From the video they were in the wrong and the runner is the victim and by their own statement they were following him and claim he looked like a suspect.

What they are trying to use is the Zimmerman Defense and I doubt it will apply to them but who knows...
Now in Georgia did you two individuals fear for their lives or did they put their lives in danger by trying to act like law enforcement?

Well I wasn't there and am not part of the two, so not sure why you wrote that.

but to your point, once he grabbed the gun, that changed the scenario. so the guy with the gun is just to be submissive? You aren't trying to say that after everything else you just posted, are you?

So are you saying I can point a gun at you at anytime and you will not fight back?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The two individuals had no reason to follow the guy and have guns drawn.

They are not law enforcement and had this happened to a white guy you would be calling for the two blacks to be hung from a tree...

So cut the shit out and let be clear they had their guns out trying to stop someone when it was not their job!
No one pointed a gun

We don't know that from the video as the truck was in the way of viewing the beginning of the altercation. What was this guy doing in the middle of the street holding a shotgun and in cahoots with the driver of a car behind?

Forum List

Back