VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

No.
When you train people to expect government handouts, people go ape shit when the handouts are suddenly gone.

Dimocrts have steadily trained the black community to expect these entitlements.

These poor bastards are probably making $9 an hour max, and they have to clean that shit up. As if they don't already have registers to man, shelves to stock...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't care what race she is....

But why does an obese woman need FREE FOOD PAID FOR BY US???

Notice how skinny all the store workers were? It's amazing the exercise you can get when you work. :thup:

No.
When you train people to expect government handouts, people go ape shit when the handouts are suddenly gone.

Dimocrts have steadily trained the black community to expect these entitlements.

So Wall Street and corporations will be doing this soon too? Oh wait, we're not cutting off their handouts are we.

I don't care what race she is....

But why does an obese woman need FREE FOOD PAID FOR BY US???
So she can get fatter?
But...but...but, she would go hungry without food stamps.
752864-aplausos.gif

Prison Planet.com » VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

I might catch some flack for this, but do you think it's a coincidence that she's black?
Look at this fat nasty white bitch.

The Op needs to visit a fuckin Walmart after hours wher
Prison Planet.com » VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused

I might catch some flack for this, but do you think it's a coincidence that she's black?
Look at this fat nasty white bitch.

The sad part is these muslims idolize white people, worship the fuckin ground the walk on. And I wouldn't be surprised in a few more years, ol porky there, ends up one of their wives.....LOLOL...The OP however should visit a fuckin 24 hour Walmart after hours, nothing but proud white people with their EBT cards shopping like its Xmas and raising hell when they go over their limits......stupid people come in all colors, sadly black women seem to carry their burden and sadly, always captured on somebody's camera phone. I wish we would stop with the theatrics and learn to get over shit and move on.

Forum List

Back