Video of Duante Wright shooting

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

:cuckoo:

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??
was he a convicted felon or what??

He was under the age of 21.

not seeing an age limit in the 2nd A,,

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

we need more people standing up against this type of violations of our rights,,

Not going to play your game, right now it's the law.

not a game,, the 2nd doesnt have an age limit and fed law over rides any state law so those that support unconstitutional laws are the one playing games and every thing else I said was true,,

I'm sure federal judges are holding their collective breaths waiting on you to file the case. Age restrictions are not unique to guns.

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad the handcuffed fool jumps back into the car and drive away, thus precipitating his death in the process, even when it was accidental.

That is pretty sad. Pretty sad to run from a registration violation. Pretty sad to shoot somebody dead over running from a registration violation.

Pretty sad to resists arrest, resist being handcuffed and flee the scene by pushing office away then jump into the car, this after he knew that have an outstanding warrant for his arrest.

He ran from a minor violation charge!

That is freaking STUPID!

Yes people do stupid things in the heat of the moment and make rash decisions that are simply mistakes too, Running from police, resisting arrest, thinking you have your tazer in your hand and it's really your service weapon. Pretty sad for everyone involved. Def. shouldn't run and always keep your hands where they can see them, yes sir, no sir, can I go sir!

And that’s all there is to this story. Not murder or racism like you’re shamelessly implying in your other posts.

That too is pretty sad. I never implied he was murdered or accused the officers of racism in any of my post.

Pretty sad.

The police has the authority to stop anyone running from a lawful arrest, the dumbass twisted and pushed away the police to get back in the car to drive away, that is committing a crime, they can shoot him to stop him.

No, they cannot use deadly force.

They have the authority to stop anyone resisting and running away from an arrest.

They cannot shoot him, which is what you claimed.
He was a wanted fugitive and he fled into his car

I dont see white people complain about a white person being shot for fighting cops or running from them,,
They certainly should...although cops tend towards using force much sooner and more deadly for black folks than whites. We get the benefit of the doubt most times...they do not
If you run from cops, you should expect to get shot
Bullshit

He was a wanted fugitive and he fled into his car
He was wanted for a misdemeanor. And that cop was incompetent. Had he cuffed him there would have been no issue. WTF is wrong with these cops. Do they not have training?

Also. Tazers need to be trashed. Far too often they don't work. Far too often they are used when they shouldn't be...and they escalate a situation as soon as they are pulled

Pretty sad.

Pretty sad to resists arrest, resist being handcuffed and flee the scene by pushing office away then jump into the car, this after he knew that have an outstanding warrant for his arrest.

He ran from a minor violation charge!

That is freaking STUPID!

Yes people do stupid things in the heat of the moment and make rash decisions that are simply mistakes too, Running from police, resisting arrest, thinking you have your tazer in your hand and it's really your service weapon. Pretty sad for everyone involved. Def. shouldn't run and always keep your hands where they can see them, yes sir, no sir, can I go sir!

And that’s all there is to this story. Not murder or racism like you’re shamelessly implying in your other posts.

That too is pretty sad. I never implied he was murdered or accused the officers of racism in any of my post.

My apologies if I was wrong. Just to reiterate. The main lesson to take from situations like this that always get ignored or swept under the rug is that if you don’t follow orders in your interactions with police you are putting yourself in danger.

My apologies if I was wrong. Just to reiterate. The main lesson to take from situations like this that always get ignored or swept under the rug is that if you don’t follow orders in your interactions with police you are putting yourself in danger.
What you are saying is that cops put our lives in danger by their mere interaction. Do something wrong...anything...look at them cross eyed...even do something that is misinterpreted...and they can kill you and walk away from it.

That's WRONG

The fact all these killing have the same common denominator of resting orders or arrest never gets discussed by the media or liberal politicians. It’s like they’re allergic to truth

At 52:07, the stop starts. While he was being cuffed during what had been a cooperative arrest, he suddenly tried to get away for some reason and got back into the car. There was a brief scuffle. You can hear a female cop yell "Stop or I'll taze you! TAZER! TAZER! TAZER!" Yet you see a pistol in her hand, not a tazer and hear the pistol discharged followed by "Oh Shit!" You can then hear her tell one of her fellow officers "I just shot him."

LIVE: Brooklyn Center police to release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Daunte Wright - YouTube
That is a perfect T-shirt front........................................." Oh SHIT!!! I just SHOT him!!"

What you are saying is that cops put our lives in danger by their mere interaction. Do something wrong...anything...look at them cross eyed...even do something that is misinterpreted...and they can kill you and walk away from it.

That's WRONG

When you’re resisting orders you’re putting cops in a potential it either me or you situation. They’re not going to put their lives at risk anymore than they have to. Nor should they.

Pretty sad.

Stop the lies already, he was being arrested for a warrant for unlawfully possessing a 45 cal pistol. With that in mind, he twisted away from the two officers trying to handcuff him and entered his car, the officers didn't know whether he had another gun in the car or not. The guy bears just as much responsibility as the officer for his own death. He placed the officers in the position to use force, that's on him.

not saying he didnt cause his own death,, but how does he possess a gun unlawfully when the 2nd says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED??

funny how the government will allow you to have a pistol if youre holding it for their protection but not for yourself and your families protection,,

not a game,, the 2nd doesnt have an age limit and fed law over rides any state law so those that support unconstitutional laws are the one playing games and every thing else I said was true,,

I'm sure federal judges are holding their collective breaths waiting on you to file the case. Age restrictions are not unique to guns.

just dont go around saying youre a 2nd A supporter,,

and glad to see you agreeing with leftist judges,,

and its funny how that age restriction is different when they are holding the gun for the government

Pretty sad.

and its funny how that age restriction is different when they are holding the gun for the government

Stop acting like the fucking commies.

Pretty sad.

I am acting the opposite,,, you not so much,,

What happened was sad and tragic. Here's what i will say about this situation. If you're a criminal and you're involved in some sort of criminal activity, you put yourself in situations where tragic things like this can happen to you. This is what leading the life of a criminal means. When you attempt to run from police, anything can happen, including getting shot whether by accident, as in this case, or intentional. Either way, you're either going to die or be maimed for life.

Pretty sad.

Wrong again, do you really think you're going to gain friends and influence people by demanding they pass YOUR ideological purity test. Total adherence is what commies demand.

Pretty sad.

Wrong again, do you really think you're going to gain friends and influence people by demanding they pass YOUR ideological purity test. Total adherence is what commies demand.

depends on what your holding total adherence to,,

dont you dont think politicians should hold a total adherence to the constitution???

funny they expect us to follow the law so whats its say about a person that doesnt think they should too??

Pretty sad.

dont you dont think politicians should hold a total adherence to the constitution???

funny they expect us to follow the law so whats its say about a person that doesnt think they should too??

We didn't get here overnight, and it won't be corrected overnight.

You'll find as you get older, it's better to have millions that agree with you 80% of the time, than thousands that agree with you 90%, or a couple of hundred that agree with you 100% of the time.

Pretty sad.

We didn't get here overnight, and it won't be corrected overnight.

You'll find as you get older, it's better to have millions that agree with you 80% of the time, than thousands that agree with you 90%, or a couple of hundred that agree with you 100% of the time.

I never said it would be corrected overnight,, but one thing is for sure, it will never be corrected if we dont acknowledge its happening and say what the truth is,,

as for getting millions to agree with you, that depends on what youre agreeing on,,
you dont seem to agree the 2nd is the law of the land and agree that gun laws are constitutional and politicians dont have to abide their oaths and follow the constitution,,

Forum List

Back