VIDEO: putin sends to the war the mentally sick Muscovites I "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" goes to Ukraine :)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
putin sends to the war mentally sick Muscovites I VIDEO . When you watch them talk about 'legal and 'illegal' is absolutely hilarious :auiqs.jpg: . "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" goes to Ukraine :auiqs.jpg:

1718457936874.png

1718457974994.png

Last edited:

You are being more silly than normal , Nazi Troll, Titty Tithead.
You know it is Saturday so have a word with your oncologist when he visits

As much as 30% of Ukrainian Armed Forces soldiers at the front line suffer from various mental illnesses. Experts reckon the prevalence of PTSD in soldiers and veterans is around 30%, influenced by deployment location, gender, combat exposure, and other factors.

The Ukrainian Health Ministry estimates that 1.8 million people among Ukraine's military personnel and veterans may require psychological support.

Last edited:
As much as 30% of Ukrainian Armed Forces soldiers at the front line suffer from various mental illnesses. Experts reckon the prevalence of PTSD in soldiers and veterans is around 30%, influenced by deployment location, gender, combat exposure, and other factors.

The Ukrainian Health Ministry estimates that 1.8 million people among Ukraine's military personnel and veterans may require psychological support.

I must have a word with his ward orderlies.
Despite their 🇷🇺 privileged status as cannon fodder, also these military serfs forgot the mandatory bow to their 🇷🇺tsar :auiqs.jpg:

PS

Forum List

Back