Vietnam War and question for the boomer generation

Jane Fonda gave material and propaganda aid to the enemy during time of war and was a blatant traitor and should have been executed for her crimes against our Nation.

The blatant traitors were those who lied to the public about the purpose of the war and our prospects of winning. The give us 100,000 more boys and we will wrap it up by Christmas.
They killed millions, Fonda killed nobody and saved lives by turning the public against the war.
Her outright lies and propaganda unjustly turned many alleged Americans against American soldiers and one Vietnam veteran still commits suicide every 22 minutes. Thanks Jane you scum sucking bitch!

You can‘t be serious
Vietnam Veterans kill themselves because of Jane Fonda?

They kill themselves because American leaders sold them out and put them in a conflict they could not win. They killed a lot of people but could not win.
Of course American leaders sold them out right along with the South Vietnamese. The only reason the war was so protracted and is sometimes seen as a loss is because American leaders refused to let us win it.

No you were not going to “win it”
You would have been tied up in Vietnam for decades suffering extended guerilla warfare
Actually we had won it till democrats sold out the South Vietnam Government in 74 and 75.

In science, one verifies one's observations by submitting them to peer review. I remember something very clearly from the Vietnam War ,but liberal friends and acquaintances tell me it never happened. I have done internet research, but I can't find anything in regards to this issue. Now I know she made those comments before the internet, but they should in the history of the time. So here is the question for all the boomer generation that may be on this site. I remember Jane Fonda praising the Khmer Rouge for their victory in Cambodia; do you remember it? Do you have a source that would back up my memories?
Jane Fonda praising the Khmer Rouge at DuckDuckGo

She at no time praised the KR. It might be you exaggerated it all because she was a leftie. That tends to send you repigs ballistic.

Jane Fonda gave material and propaganda aid to the enemy during time of war and was a blatant traitor and should have been executed for her crimes against our Nation.

The blatant traitors were those who lied to the public about the purpose of the war and our prospects of winning. The give us 100,000 more boys and we will wrap it up by Christmas.
They killed millions, Fonda killed nobody and saved lives by turning the public against the war.
Her outright lies and propaganda unjustly turned many alleged Americans against American soldiers and one Vietnam veteran still commits suicide every 22 minutes. Thanks Jane you scum sucking bitch!

You can‘t be serious

They kill themselves because American leaders sold them out and put them in a conflict they could not win. They killed a lot of people but could not win.
Of course American leaders sold them out right along with the South Vietnamese. The only reason the war was so protracted and is sometimes seen as a loss is because American leaders refused to let us win it.

You would have been tied up in Vietnam for decades suffering extended guerilla warfare
Actually we had won it till democrats sold out the South Vietnam Government in 74 and 75.
I know...the old, Give us a hundred thousand more boys and we will wrap this up by Christmas

Victory is just around the corner

You can‘t be serious

For years we had the troops and resources in place to invade and occupy North Vietnam and the result would have been a unified Vietnam Under the Republic of Vietnam. War over. We won. End of story.
You missed the lesson from Korea didn’t you?

Occupying the North would have brought China into the conflict
In Korea China entered the conflict and got it's ass kicked. You think they forgot that lesson?

China chased the mighty Douglas MacArthur back below the 38 th parallel
MacArthur had the same delusions of quickly mopping up N Korea by Christmas.

You can‘t be serious

I know...the old, Give us a hundred thousand more boys and we will wrap this up by Christmas

Wrong the South Vietnamesee proved in 72 they could win against the North with out US combat troops. in 75 the democrats had cut their supplies off and reneged on the deal for artillery and air support, the North was just probing the line in force and when they realized the state of the souths units and no US air support they sent 25 divisions against the 12 of South Vietnam.

You can‘t be serious

Wrong the South Vietnamesee proved in 72 they could win against the North with out US combat troops. in 75 the democrats had cut their supplies off and reneged on the deal for artillery and air support, the North was just probing the line in force and when they realized the state of the souths units and no US air support they sent 25 divisions against the 12 of South Vietnam.
Wrong

The North had kept the fight up for 25 years. They were not about to quit.
They did not quit while the mighty US forces were there, why would they quit after they left?

In science, one verifies one's observations by submitting them to peer review. I remember something very clearly from the Vietnam War ,but liberal friends and acquaintances tell me it never happened. I have done internet research, but I can't find anything in regards to this issue. Now I know she made those comments before the internet, but they should in the history of the time. So here is the question for all the boomer generation that may be on this site. I remember Jane Fonda praising the Khmer Rouge for their victory in Cambodia; do you remember it? Do you have a source that would back up my memories?
Jane Fonda praising the Khmer Rouge at DuckDuckGo

She at no time praised the KR. It might be you exaggerated it all because she was a leftie. That tends to send you repigs ballistic.
Did you accidentally include my post or did you mean to do it out of blind, partisan stupidity? :dunno:
All I did was link the reports on the subject, it was up to him to find what he wanted if he could.

You can‘t be serious

Wrong

They did not quit while the mighty US forces were there, why would they quit after they left?
Look moron the south successfully stopped the North Vietnamese in a major campaign in72 and would have done the same in 75

You can‘t be serious

Wrong

Look moron the south successfully stopped the North Vietnamese in a major campaign in72 and would have done the same in 75

You said it yourself
The North had 25 Divisions, the South had 12.
The South was in a Defensive perimeter around Saigon, the North had the rest.
Their days were numbered.

The US didnt care as long as we got our asses out of there
The public didn’t care either

You can‘t be serious

Wrong

You said it yourself

wrong with our airpower and artillery we coud stop the north with the south providing the armor ad Infantry.

You can‘t be serious

Wrong

You said it yourself

wrong with our airpower and artillery we coud stop the north with the south providing the armor ad Infantry.

We had our AirPower, artillery AND hundreds of thousands of troops on the ground for seven years and it didn’t stop them.

We have 60,000 dead to prove it

I believe in science, so I have to admit that I have not seen anything that backs up my memories so far. I also acknowledge that memories can be faulty; it could be that some other female liberal of the time made those comments, and I attributed them to Fonda. So I can not claim them as facts; my memories will have to remain hypnosis. But one thing is for sure Fonda was a traitor. That is a fact. She gave aid and comfort to the enemy in times of war, and it was well documented. Liberals accused trump of treason with no objective evidence but ignored Jane Fonda’s treason. If Fonda wasn’t a traitor, there is no such thing as treason.

You can‘t be serious

It is despicable that the only knowledge of the Vietnam War that most the Moon Bats have is what they got from Hollywood and the Libtard press.

We achieved our mission to secure South Vietnam from Communism with the Paris Peace Accord. Due to Nixon taking the war to the North instead of fighting it in the South on the Communists terms.

The Commies agreed to acknowledge a non Commie South, which is what we wanted all along. It was a victory.

However, the filthy ass Democrats, aided by a few weak Republicans, couldn't stand the victory so they gave it away with the Case Church budget amendment that defunded the South. That was a green light for the Commies to invade and they did.

The Communists achieved a victory through the Democrats that they could achieve in the war.

Democrats are the scum of America that always do the wrong thing.

You can‘t be serious

It is despicable that the only knowledge of the Vietnam War that most the Moon Bats have is what they got from Hollywood and the Libtard press.

We achieved our mission to secure South Vietnam from Communism with the Paris Peace Accord. Due to Nixon taking the war to the North instead of fighting it in the South on the Communists terms.

The Commies agreed to acknowledge a non Commie South, which is what we wanted all along. It was a victory.

However, the filthy ass Democrats, aided by a few weak Republicans, couldn't stand the victory so they gave it away with the Case Church budget amendment that defunded the South. That was a green light for the Commies to invade and they did.

The Communists achieved a victory through the Democrats that they could achieve in the war.

Stop blamingDemocrats
A Republican was President

We lost
America had enough

You can‘t be serious

I am a Democrat, but unlike many in my party, I hate all forms of tyranny.

You can‘t be serious

Stop blamingDemocrats

We lost
America had enough

Based on what I have seen, especially recently, Republican presidents have much less power than Democrats presidents. It was the liberals in Congress that cut off aid to South Vietnam and gave the communist a victory.

You can‘t be serious

Stop blamingDemocrats

We lost
America had enough

Based on what I have seen, especially recently, Republican presidents have much less power than Democrats presidents. It was the liberals in Congress that cut off aid to South Vietnam and gave the communist a victory.
America was fed up about the war
Republicans were calling the shots for 7 years. Stop blaming the Dems

We lost
We deserved what we got
We never should have been there in the first place

You can‘t be serious

I am a Democrat, but unlike many in my party, I hate all forms of tyranny.
Unfortunately very few in the Democrat Party would have the same set of values as yourself.

Forum List

Back