Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns and will jail those who don’t acquiesce

Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns

No they aren't

Yes they are. Just a matter of time.

First of all, this passed the state house by a slim margin. It still has to get through the Senate and if it does (and I suspect will) there is nothing that states authorities will start randomly going house to house taking people's guns. I disagree with the legislation, but when you exaggerate the affects and engage in hysteria you lose your credibility
I would delete this

No they aren't

They don't have the manpower in any case. Most of the state is now 2A sanctuary. Northam has only the State Police for enforcement, and even that's not a sure thing.
People will protect their salaries, benefits, and pensions and follow the dictums of their superiors. Many police will confiscate weapons and many citizens will give them up.

No they aren't

First of all, this passed the state house by a slim margin. It still has to get through the Senate and if it does (and I suspect will) there is nothing that states authorities will start randomly going house to house taking people's guns. I disagree with the legislation, but when you exaggerate the affects and engage in hysteria you lose your credibility
I would delete this
I would delete you.

Yes ... gun restrictions are coming a little bit at a time ... just 90 years ago we lost sawed-off shotguns ... today we have to register our varmint rifles ... by 2110 say bye-bye to silencers ... I can see the day thousands of years from now where I'll have to stop keeping my .22 target plinker under my pillow at night ...

I didn’t say it’s going to start tomorrow. It’s on its way.
The original title-
Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns and will jail those who don’t acquiesce

Yes. Thanks for the history lesson from 30 minutes ago.

So by "about to" you meant at some unknown time in the future? :p

Every time some rep proposes any sort of restrictive gun legislation, it's sure that someone will start talking about how it means confiscation.

Notice how Dimms always have to lie to get their agenda passed, because it’s never in the best interests of their constituents.

Virginia House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill | National Review
they can't take away a federal right. they're wrong. anyone who doesn't know this there is stupid. McDonald vs City of Chicago. they can't do it. take me to court, I'll challenge your shit. I can't wait. hly shit the show down is finally going to come.

No they aren't

They don't have the manpower in any case. Most of the state is now 2A sanctuary. Northam has only the State Police for enforcement, and even that's not a sure thing.
People will protect their salaries, benefits, and pensions and follow the dictums of their superiors. Many police will confiscate weapons and many citizens will give them up.

Police in counties that have adopted a sanctuary stance have already issued statements that they will not cooperate with enforcement policies out of Richmond, and it is doubtful in any case that they would so place themselves and their families at such risk.

We should start proposing legislation providing for an absolute defense to prosecution as justifiable homicide to kill any legislator who proposes or votes for ANY gun control.

Let's just get this war started NOW because I really want to take these enemies out.

I feel the same and have for many decades. Problem is, Pro gunners draw a line and antis keep pushing. Pros step back and do nothing but whine.

What did Jefferson say about watering the tree of liberty? It's pretty dry right now if not dead and withered.

There is a process, fictional of course that has been outlined in MANY books. Here are a few, all awesome. Only read one try John Ross UE

"Unintended Consequences" by John Ross

"Enemies foreign and Domestic" "Domestic Enemies" by Mathew Bracken

"Send in the Waco Killers" and "The Black Arrow" Vin Suprynowicz (Vin is awesome, fictional, protect the names but you will know who they are)

"Lever Action" by L Neil Smith

"Molon Labe" "You and the Police" "Bostons Gun Bible" Kenneth W Royce aka Boston Tea party

No they aren't

You could be right there. Passing a law and enforcing it are two different things. CT, MA, NY all passed similar, told State Police to go pick them up, got a big hearty do it yourself right back.

VA is going even furthur. They also want to collect suppressors which are Federal and STRICTLY mandated. Finger prints, local LEO must background you and say OK, then ATF, NFA, $200 tax stamp and wait 8 months.

State police in VA say if they pass that, they have no choice but go door to door. Simple too, huge paper trail similar to firearms registrations the antis want so bad.

Forum List

Back