Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns and will jail those who don’t acquiesce

I bet most police would quit before they were forced to enforce this unjust law. Police don't fear law abiding gun owners. It's the armed criminals that cause problems for the police but liberal politicians seem to want to let those criminals off with little or no jail time.

I bet most police would quit before they were forced to enforce this unjust law. Police don't fear law abiding gun owners. It's the armed criminals that cause problems for the police but liberal politicians seem to want to let those criminals off with little or no jail time.

I don't think so Cutter, think they will turn on us. Remember Obama, even GW asked if the military was asked to fire on us, would they? Cops have paychecks, family, benefits, retirement, (more benefits than I would care to mention like get out of jail free cards for one),, I am NOT anti cop but they are going to protect themselves and their own.

Notice how Dimms always have to lie to get their agenda passed, because it’s never in the best interests of their constituents.

Virginia House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill | National Review
What are the penalties for not registering a firearm or having a 13 round magazine?

That which was legal can not later be made illegal.
It is call ex post facto law.
At most they can try to make you register your grandfathered devices.

I don't think so Cutter, think they will turn on us. Remember Obama, even GW asked if the military was asked to fire on us, would they? Cops have paychecks, family, benefits, retirement, (more benefits than I would care to mention like get out of jail free cards for one),, I am NOT anti cop but they are going to protect themselves and their own.

Good point in that all dictatorships, like N. Korea, etc., it is always the police who make abuses possible.
If you pay enough, you can always find people willing to abuse people for pay.

Go into a courtroom with a firearm deemed "bad" and argue that.

One had until 1986 to register a grandfathered device, no more. That's why there is a limited registry.

Police and military however, NO LIMIT.

When I built machineguns, (other NFA stuff) they were called "dealer samples" I could only sell to mil or police and had to yearly demonstrate to them to keep my license.

Agreed

most cops will do as they are told by the liberal police chief

Go into a courtroom with a firearm deemed "bad" and argue that.

One had until 1986 to register a grandfathered device, no more. That's why there is a limited registry.

Police and military however, NO LIMIT.

When I built machineguns, (other NFA stuff) they were called "dealer samples" I could only sell to mil or police and had to yearly demonstrate to them to keep my license.

Well I am not really arguing, since I would not register grandfathered items anyway, because I would be suspicious they would then just use that for later illegal confiscations.

Gno, Lose and Hyde

Legal services for all your Virginia firearm needs...

Agreed

You will find less LIBERAL police chiefs here in KY or Sheriffs but I don't care. They will do what they are told. 10 years ago my county. Metcalfe said "we will follow NO MORE UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun laws, Obama "reign"

2 months ago we tried to strengthen that. Our liberal County Attorney shot everything down and said what we did 10 years ago was illegal?

Well I am not really arguing, since I would not register grandfathered items anyway, because I would be suspicious they would then just use that for later illegal confiscations.

Actually neither would I, good man, good point what we need to do. FUK THEM! . I have none, all my shit is legal (due to too many compliance checks and searches) but then again their laws are wrong, unconstitutional. I would not register anything. Yet would not be caught on the back 40 shooting one either!

Agreed

You will find less LIBERAL police chiefs here in KY or Sheriffs but I don't care. They will do what they are told. 10 years ago my county. Metcalfe said "we will follow NO MORE UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun laws, Obama "reign"

2 months ago we tried to strengthen that. Our liberal County Attorney shot everything down and said what we did 10 years ago was illegal?
Start a drive to have the county attorney removed from office

Those who are anti 2A, do you want the gun control laws to stop where Virginia has taken them, or do you want to keep going?

What would be the perfect gun control laws to you?

I can lay mine out.

Nothing fully automatic should be legal. Felons can’t own a firearm. Other than that, fuck off.

It’s very simple.

Those who are anti 2A, do you want the gun control laws to stop where Virginia has taken them, or do you want to keep going?

I can lay mine out.

Nothing fully automatic should be legal. Felons can’t own a firearm. Other than that, fuck off.

It’s very simple.
Just expand sentencing suggestions. Now; even speeders can be felons! Fools have no idea how arbitrary the “Felon” label is to apply. It will be the the downfall of many “gung ho “ 2 A supporters. Just more elitism. “Take these free men’s guns, just not mine.” Fools... Make no mistake about it; they’ll get around to you...

I can lay mine out.

It’s very simple.
Just expand sentencing suggestions. Now; even speeders can be felons! Fools have no idea how arbitrary the “Felon” label is to apply. It will be the the downfall of many “hung ho “ 2 A supporters. Just more elitism. “Take these free men’s guns, just not mine.” Fools... Make no mistake about it; they’ll get around to you...

Yes yes you are correct. They will do whatever they can to disarm the citizens.

Forum List

Back