Virginia Democrats Vote For Allowing Babies Who Survive Abortions To Die Without Care

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

It's not just about killing unborn babies anymore. Democrats want to kill born babies too!

"Disgusted" is not a good enough to word to describe how I feel about Democrats.

They aren't even human anymore.

Can this actually become law?

or are the dems just pandering to murderous pro abortion females?

Legally one can not perform an abortion where the fetus would be viable. Now granted the Democrats are stupid here for voting for something that will make them look incredibly bad but this isn't a real bill. It was designed to make people look bad, not actually accomplish anything.

Legally one can not perform an abortion where the fetus would be viable. Now granted the Democrats are stupid here for voting for something that will make them look incredibly bad but this isn't a real bill. It was designed to make people look bad, not actually accomplish anything.
Yeah, you always get weird shit on crossover day.

If the child survives the abortion then it was viable and the abortion doctor should lose his liscence

"The infant would be delivered, kept comfortable and then terminated"...Gov. Ralph Northam 2020

DemoKKKrats loved him for that quote, and for his fashion sense:

1645745039591.png

This reminds me of a message that I once saw on the back of a car being driven by a woman: "Your lungs were ready, but my heart was not."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, you have to have a heart first.

That qualifies as cruel and unusual to me and anyone who supports that should be stripped of their power and fired. Anyone who would try to kill a unborn child is bad enough, but to turn around if the abortion doesn't work they just let it born and let it sit and die is a fucking monster.

I'm not religious and I don't say this out of my political affiliation, but aborting a child at any point is murder. Even if you abort a baby at any stage you're still killing a child that would have been born. Killing a innocent baby is the worst thing a person can do in my mind from a moral standpoint.

Forum List

Back