🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Liberals love being bullies.
I am so sorry to hear that liberals are always bullying you.....:cry:

They need to stop, before they start catching high-velocity lead. Seriously.

Or be stupid and keep poking the bear. :dunno:
Youre not a bear unless you mean a teddy bear. Stop whining about what gender people self ID with. Why that even bothers you is suspicious. Do you feel like a girl sometimes? Is this the same thing as homophobia?

When it's forced on someone they have every right to bitch about it. Not all of us are mental misfit enablers
Nothing is forced on you. You made a choice to seek employment. You will abide by their rules or find other employment.

Yawn....you're of no consequence, asshole. You simply take a side to incite and none of ten times you have no knowledge of the topic

I was talking in general, not this specific case. Now sit the fuck down, moron

Youre not a bear unless you mean a teddy bear. Stop whining about what gender people self ID with. Why that even bothers you is suspicious. Do you feel like a girl sometimes? Is this the same thing as homophobia?

When it's forced on someone they have every right to bitch about it. Not all of us are mental misfit enablers
Nothing is forced on you. You made a choice to seek employment. You will abide by their rules or find other employment.

Yawn....you're of no consequence, asshole. You simply take a side to incite and none of ten times you have no knowledge of the topic

I must be of serious consequence. You replied to me and I wasnt even talking to you. :rolleyes:

Now the next time you want a job you will follow the rules or get your ass canned like this dipshit did.

I must be of serious consequence. You replied to me and I wasnt even talking to you. :rolleyes:

Now the next time you want a job you will follow the rules or get your ass canned like this dipshit did.

You heard me, sit down

And yes you did respond to me, dumb fuck

The OP has the link.
The only thing I saw was this:

"Administration is requiring that I use masculine pronouns in any and every context at school," Vlaming said. "I was informed that any further instances of using female pronouns would be grounds for termination."

So, the school policy is that this teacher was to use no feminine pronouns at that school?

Liberals love being bullies.

You like sissies, huh, asslips?
I tolerate them. I have more respect for people that are confident and stand up for themselves. Sissies like you are a burden. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

So you tolerate anti science now baboon man!

53-2.jpg

I tolerate them. I have more respect for people that are confident and stand up for themselves. Sissies like you are a burden. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

View attachment 233360

There's some science and physics behind them bows. Them boys ain't playin' around.

View attachment 233360

There's some science and physics behind them bows. Them boys ain't playin' around.

Lol I am still laughing my ass off about him trying to justify last night..

White guys left off at a island and they build Australia

Black guys left off at a island and they run around naked and eat people

:)

53-2.jpg

The OP has the link.
The only thing I saw was this:

"Administration is requiring that I use masculine pronouns in any and every context at school," Vlaming said. "I was informed that any further instances of using female pronouns would be grounds for termination."

So, the school policy is that this teacher was to use no feminine pronouns at that school?
Look harder. The school policy is that everyone will be referred to by their self ID'd pronoun.

You heard me, sit down

And yes you did respond to me, dumb fuck
No thanks. Just make sure you do what you are told or you are going to get your ass canned. I didnt ask you if you agreed. I demand that you obey the rules.

Fuken idiots!!
If you want to pretend to be the opposite sex go right ahead.
But dont expect me to be part of your delusions.
No one expects you to be employed as a teacher either if you dont do what youre told.

Indoctrination..

Rules of conduct for employment. Thats why the dumbass teach got canned.
He has certain religious convictions. OK, I get that. He will be much happier working at a private school that gets to pick and choose their clientele to fit exactly what makes him the most comfortable. Public schools have to be for everyone.....not just for those he religiously agrees with.

Fuken idiots!!
No one expects you to be employed as a teacher either if you dont do what youre told.

Indoctrination..

He has certain religious convictions. OK, I get that. He will be much happier working at a private school that gets to pick and choose their clientele to fit exactly what makes him the most comfortable. Public schools have to be for everyone.....not just for those he religiously agrees with.

He is a french teacher..

Look harder. The school policy is that everyone will be referred to by their self ID'd pronoun.
So, how does one know another's self ID'd pronoun?

Do they wear name tags?

This teacher was defiant. No doubt. He should have been fired for nothing more than his insubordination.

Butm c'mon, AssLips. You know this type of policy is terribly counter-effective in addressing the real problem.

Do you really think that is the healthy way to address Gender Dysphoria? To pretend it does not exist?

Fuken idiots!!

Indoctrination..

Exactly. He doesnt get to mold his employer to fit his religion. He needs to pick a job that will tolerate his silly beliefs.

So, how does one know another's self ID'd pronoun?

Do they wear name tags?

This teacher was defiant. No doubt. He should have been fired for nothing more than his insubordination.

Butm c'mon, AssLips. You know this type of policy is terribly counter-effective in addressing the real problem.

Do you really think that is the healthy way to address Gender Dysphoria? To pretend it does not exist?
The same way you find out someones name. You ask them or they tell you.

Its not the teachers job to address something he thinks is a problem. His job is to teach under the rules of conduct he was given or seek employment elsewhere.

It sounds like he was being deliberately defiant so he could get fired and make a political/religious statement, which I find to be attention-whore repugnance.

The only bitch I have about this whole mess is that the school, and public in general appears to be ignoring a very real and very dangerous mental health disorder all in the name of PC.

FUCK PC!!!

Its not the teachers job to address something he thinks is a problem. His job is to teach under the rules of conduct he was given or seek employment elsewhere.
Fair enough. It's not like he made a mistake. It appears he did this deliberately.

My biggest beef is the grossly irresponsible ignoring of a very real self-harm threat.

Fuken idiots!!

Indoctrination..

He is a french teacher..

He should have stuck to teaching French.

Fuken idiots!!

Indoctrination..

And here we see a perfect example of liberal stupidity and dishonesty.

If liberals TRULY believed public schools have to be for everyone, they would say "sorry little girl but even though you want to be called a boy public schools are for everyone, so we can't fire the person who refuses to call you a boy when you are in fact a girl"

But, of course, this would require holding and displaying any sense of principles, a totally foreign concept to children, the mentally ill, and liberals. Oh , I repeat myself.

Fair enough. It's not like he made a mistake. It appears he did this deliberately.

My biggest beef is the grossly irresponsible ignoring of a very real self-harm threat.
Who said anyone was ignoring a threat of self harm in this case?

Forum List

Back