🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Well, if caring for the child's well being is the ultimate goal, the child should be removed from the home and placed in a mental health institute until such time as she is cured of her mental dysphoria . If indeed such mental illness can be treated in a satisfactory manner at all.
Well, as long as we still have inalienable rights and some liberty, and these children are not imprisoned for their state of existence of being sick, I don't see any harm in keeping them pacified until they can at least reach adulthood.

Well, if caring for the child's well being is the ultimate goal, the child should be removed from the home and placed in a mental health institute until such time as she is cured of her mental dysphoria . If indeed such mental illness can be treated in a satisfactory manner at all.
Well, as long as we still have inalienable rights and some liberty, and these children are not imprisoned for their state of existence of being sick, I don't see any harm in keeping them pacified until they can at least reach adulthood.

Untreated mentally ill children grow up to be Democrats.

We need to invest millions in preventing this from happening.

What if they are being treated for mental illness? They still need to go to school. What happens at school can seriously fuck them up. The school has a duty to protect them from being fucked up.

All I am saying is that making a few accommodations for mentally ill folks is not a huge ask.

:dunno:

What if they are being treated for mental illness? They still need to go to school. What happens at school can seriously fuck them up. The school has a duty to protect them from being fucked up.

All I am saying is that making a few accommodations for mentally ill folks is not a huge ask.

:dunno:

And I'm saying for their own good they should be placed in mental institutions that specialize in treating their illness while at the same time providing them with as much education as a mentally ill person can handle.

The school has the right to fire the teacher because the teacher violated school policy, I think the school is wrong, however it is there choice. He went to work there and they pay him. Same as Trump not allowing for certain words to be used when government workers are on the clock.

And I'm saying for their own good they should be placed in mental institutions that specialize in treating their illness while at the same time providing them with as much education as a mentally ill person can handle.
And, I am saying that while I do believe they need quite a bit of mental health treatment, I have a really hard time supporting the concept of throwing people in prison for being sick.

And, I am saying that while I do believe they need quite a bit of mental health treatment, I have a really hard time supporting the concept of throwing people in prison for being sick.

I don't suggest they should be treated poorly . But they need real treatment. Encouraging a child to believe she is a he isn't treating anything. Quite the opposite it exacerbates the problem.

Well then what the hell are they, mentally ill?
Yes.

It's called Gender Dysphoria.

Gender Dysphoria | Psychology Today

Instead of pretending that these poor kids are perfectly healthy, they should be treating them. People with this condition have a high suicide rate.

Are you saying gender dysphoria is a psychologically induced condition?? And what do you think the teacher should of done??

Let us imagine that you are a school teacher and one of your students comes to you and says to you "Mrs Penelope, I believe I was meant to be born with one arm instead of two, and I'm going to have one of my arms removed as quickly as I can" wouldn't you refer that child for mental health care? I would hope you would.

Yes.

Instead of pretending that these poor kids are perfectly healthy, they should be treating them. People with this condition have a high suicide rate.

Are you saying gender dysphoria is a psychologically induced condition?? And what do you think the teacher should of done??

Let us imagine that you are a school teacher and one of your students comes to you and says to you "Mrs Penelope, I believe I was meant to be born with one arm instead of two, and I'm going to have one of my arms removed as quickly as I can" wouldn't you refer that child for mental health care? I would hope you would.
Teachers dont have the authority to refer kids to mental health care. Its not part of their job.

Yes.

And be fired immediately for doing so.

The teacher went against no district policies. The teacher never referred to the student by unapproved pronouns. The teacher structured his language to avoid using any pronouns at all. That's why he was fired.
Its not very clear why he was fired. The title says he was fired for using a female pronoun instead of a male pronoun.

"
Virginia teacher fired for referring to transgender student as female"
He was fired because he avoided the use of pronouns.
Says here he was fired for calling him a female.

The OP has the link.
The only thing I saw was this:

"Administration is requiring that I use masculine pronouns in any and every context at school," Vlaming said. "I was informed that any further instances of using female pronouns would be grounds for termination."

So, the school policy is that this teacher was to use no feminine pronouns at that school?

If that human buys Kotex every month, it's a female. Derp!

I'd say "So you won't need tampons ever again, is that correct, mister?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

And watch the backpedaling. :banana:

I don't suggest they should be treated poorly . But they need real treatment. Encouraging a child to believe she is a he isn't treating anything. Quite the opposite it exacerbates the problem.

So Electro-Shock therapy is out of the question?

The teacher went against no district policies. The teacher never referred to the student by unapproved pronouns. The teacher structured his language to avoid using any pronouns at all. That's why he was fired.
Its not very clear why he was fired. The title says he was fired for using a female pronoun instead of a male pronoun.

"

The OP has the link.

"Administration is requiring that I use masculine pronouns in any and every context at school," Vlaming said. "I was informed that any further instances of using female pronouns would be grounds for termination."

So, the school policy is that this teacher was to use no feminine pronouns at that school?

Some women dont even buy or use Kotex every month. You do realize women can go for months without getting their cycle right?

"

The OP has the link.

Some women dont even buy or use Kotex every month. You do realize women can go for months without getting their cycle right?

Is that a black thing? No..never seen that. Ofc, all the women around probably synced up anyways, Idk. :dunno:

"

The OP has the link.

Is that a black thing? No..never seen that. Ofc, all the women around probably synced up anyways, idk. :dunno:
Nope. Its a female thing. Usually female athletes.

Yes.

Teachers dont have the authority to refer kids to mental health care. Its not part of their job.
Of course they do with severe penalties if they don't. Teachers are mandatory referrers. A student saying that he or she intends to harm the school, others or themselves will quickly be referred for mental health care. A student that indicates playing the choking game gets a referral. Many instances.

Yes.

Of course they do with severe penalties if they don't. Teachers are mandatory referrers. A student saying that he or she intends to harm the school, others or themselves will quickly be referred for mental health care. A student that indicates playing the choking game gets a referral. Many instances.

Is that where you put somebody to sleep?

pee.jpg

Forum List

Back