Virginia - This Is Only The Beginning

And so it starts... where did the first Civil War start? Not far away... looks like we're going to have to have another go at it sooner than later.
'Bout time. We've been needing to purge the commies for decades. This time it needs to be a ruthless blood lust. No mercy!

Looks to me like a lot of Virginia is red...

hppitbw8uody.jpg
The people in blue control all the banks and most of the money

Red areas will wake up with all their financial records erased

Damn Ma! This dang ATM card won’t work
And the people in the red areas control the food production, and the routes supplies have to take...

But I guess the liberals in the cities can always use that money to buy a few fat rats for dinner!!!

And so it starts... where did the first Civil War start? Not far away... looks like we're going to have to have another go at it sooner than later.
'Bout time. We've been needing to purge the commies for decades. This time it needs to be a ruthless blood lust. No mercy!

hppitbw8uody.jpg

No ones does without electricity...
That's why you keep large amounts of cash on hand
ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU STOCK UP ON AMMO MAGAZINES WEAPONS PART FOOD
Shhh... The sheeple need not be made aware of common sense. Its lost on them anyhow. Just soothe them with the promise that big brother will always be there for them. And that everything's gonna be allright...

hppitbw8uody.jpg

Who said democrats are Fascists?

The leadership of the democrat party...that's one group......the various anti-gun groups, they all want to ban all guns from private citizens......to say otherwise is to lie or not have a clue....
I guess I don't have a clue. Which anti-gun groups want to ban all guns from private citizens?

The democrat party. Everytown for gun safety. Mom's Demand Action. The Violence Policy Center......Gifford's group....

Last edited:

hppitbw8uody.jpg

They will learn that an AR 15 supersedes an ATM Card any day of the week. So you’re saying the Jews run our country?

hppitbw8uody.jpg

No ones does without electricity...
That's why you keep large amounts of cash on hand
ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU STOCK UP ON AMMO MAGAZINES WEAPONS PART FOOD
Shhh... The sheeple need not be made aware of common sense. Its lost on them anyhow. Just soothe them with the promise that big brother will always be there for them. And that everything's gonna be allright...
oh I'm sorry I thought everybody knew about this disregard my last transmission lol

I know of a cop who was very well trained in gun safety. He was a decorated cop (received recognition and awards.) He no doubt passed at least one "background" check and who knows what other kinds of psychological exams. . .

We was married to an extremely good looking, smart, LOVED police officer, friend of my whole family.

They divorced.

She was scared of him.

She got a restraining order.

He broke into her house, shot her in the head and then offed himself.

I have no faith or security in your much blathered about "background" checks.
Perfect is the enemy of good

You are dodging the point.

There is absolutely nothing in a background check or safety training that will keep a criminal mind in check.
Not a bit of it. Will a background check or safety training prevent all tragedies? Nope. Will it prevent some tragedies? Of course. Some is better than none.

Nope......background checks don't stop criminals, criminals can't go to gun safety because they can't own guns.....both target normal gun owners with the intent of increasing the cost, red tape and legal jeopardy of the normal gun owner.....
The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV) states that the National Instant Criminal Background Check System has prevented over two million felons and other prohibited persons from purchasing firearms. According to the CSGV, the law also has a prohibitive effect, that deters illegal purchases.

They are lying.....

Fact vs. fiction on background checks and the gun control debate

Furthermore, there is no real scientific evidence among criminologists and economists that background checks actually reduce crime. In fact, a 2004 National Academy of Sciences panel concluded that the Brady background checks didn't reduce any type of violent crime. Nor have other later studies found a beneficial effect.

The number of criminals stopped by the checks is also quite small. In 2010, there were over 76,000 initial denials, but only 44 of those were deemed worthy for prosecution and only 13 individuals were convicted. Even those 13 cases don’t tend to be the “dangerous” criminals Obama claims are being stopped.

This is so romantic! I love it when our RW nutbags express their civil war fantasies!
You'd start it, we'd finish it... idiot.

You'll shit, and then fall back in it, dumb ass. If you think a few back woods bozos are going to start a war with the U.S. and survive, you've been watching too many movies, and attending too many KKK meetings.
that's kinda how the original war with England started. how did that turn out?

My gun permit is issued by the county, but covers the State and numerous other States.
So your county dictates to other counties and other states? Nice for you.

Mine covers the vast majority of the continental US except in some states in the wackadoo Northeast, Ilinois and nut land CA. I guess VA may be added to that list. The left-wing nuts from DC took over the state. Liberalism spreads like a disease.

Just curious, but should NJ passed this new law where illegals can get drivers licences, They say it is for safety reasons but we all know they are hoping to pave the way towards votiing rights, since the most illegals vote for Democrats. If these illegals drive out of state, should other states recognize that license or should they be arrested for driving without a valid license? No reason to have reciprocity across all states with this crazy law passed in NJ.

In the event that things really start ratcheting up; the President can order the National Guard to stand down, can he not?

hppitbw8uody.jpg

But the people in red control the food and have most of the guns.

In the event that things really start ratcheting up; the President can order the National Guard to stand down, can he not?
All he has to do is call them to FEDERAL active duty, and they will AUTOMATICALLY be removed from under the governor's command, and fall under Trump's...

Do you actually think that the entire population of these "sanctuary counties" supports these gangs? The people forming these gangs are not in any position to interpret the Constitution. I doubt that any of these people could stand up and make a serious constitutional argument.

If I've got a question about the Constitution, should I flag down the nearest patrol car and ask the officer in it? Or perhaps go to a local school and find a teacher?

When the Virginia House and Senate have had republican majorities, were we not expected to obey their laws? If gillespie and his republican thugs had won, would you have expected us to obey them?

I guess you think that those in republican controlled states need not acknowledge and obey anything the legislature says. All of us, of whatever demographic group, will bear that in mind.

what's funny are all the people thinking this is stupid are in a way only pushing the problem forward. they want to be taken seriously but they fail to see the ramifications of their actions must also be taken seriously. insulting another american because they protect their rights is only going to make said person work harder to protect them.

but you have a set of people that regardless of what happens they will take the leftist side and start shouting out the pre-approved bullet points and insults. it's pretty much all they got. in this thread alone you see a ton of insults to these people protecting their rights and trivializing what in in FACT happening.

Do you actually think that the entire population of these "sanctuary counties" supports these gangs? The people forming these gangs are not in any position to interpret the Constitution. I doubt that any of these people could stand up and make a serious constitutional argument.

If I've got a question about the Constitution, should I flag down the nearest patrol car and ask the officer in it? Or perhaps go to a local school and find a teacher?

When the Virginia House and Senate have had republican majorities, were we not expected to obey their laws? If gillespie and his republican thugs had won, would you have expected us to obey them?

I guess you think that those in republican controlled states need not acknowledge and obey anything the legislature says. All of us, of whatever demographic group, will bear that in mind.
do you actually think they will roll over and say "hey, take my guns and take my rights. we trust you to take care of us"?

you are one of the massive idiots i was referring to in my post above. you want to trivialize the issue and insult those protecting their rights as if they're hicks or "gangs" (btw, never saw you refer to anti-fa as a gang. how...like you).

if you have a question on the constitution ask ted cruze. you may not like him (pretty sure you don't and will laugh and giggle and insult) - while i'm not really a huge cruze fan, the man does know the constitution better than anyone else i've seen talk about it. why in the WORLD would i go ask a teacher when these days you'll get the liberal brainwashing bullshit answer in many cases. certainly not fair to all teachers but the profession itself does come across as pushing liberal agendas, not letting kids figure things out for themselves and just teaching them how.

i guess you think whatever you FEELZ the rest of us should hush and comply and obey all you say we should.

we will bear that in mind as well.

hppitbw8uody.jpg

But the people in red control the food and have most of the guns.
and they know how to hunt.
they know how to dress a deer.
they know how to grow food.

i'm going to put my money on that crowd for long term survival over this one.

84% of millennials say they can’t change a light bulb

Uh yeah they are

It's been standing room only at county venues

Forum List

Back