vivek ramaswamy calls juneteenth a useless holiday.

Have you done any research on this guy? He loved it before he started running and he always voted and contributed big to dems.
As long as the guy says what they want to hear right now -- they don't care that he said the exact opposite just a year ago.....

That is why right-wingers are so easy to grift....they want validation for their goofy ass beliefs so much -- that they don't care who they get that validation from...

Yea, I know...you hated MLK......most conservatives did....

I bet you are just pissed off that he so thoroughly defeated you pieces of shit -- that your fellow conservatives have to pretend to admire him today...

But not you, you vowed to stay a racist piece of shit until the end..which is why you remain in the GOP...right where racist pieces of shit feel welcomed...
Ohhh WAYCISSM, WAYCISSM, beat dem black feet on de Mississippi mud! Wayciss today Wayciss fo eber! It's what the left masturbates with when they don't want to face the truth. Their icons are turning on Hell's rotisserie right now.

What harm?
Segregation. It’s divisive, which is its contrived purpose.
Most of those who celebrate it had no idea it even existed until American Pravda propagated it in just the recent past.
I searched June 19 every year since I could do internet searches and only once did I see a reference to what I was looking for; Len Bias’s death. And never did I see any mention of Juneteenth until it was heavily promoted, post-George Floyd.

Ohhh WAYCISSM, WAYCISSM, beat dem black feet on de Mississippi mud! Wayciss today Wayciss fo eber! It's what the left masturbates with when they don't want to face the truth. Their icons are turning on Hell's rotisserie right now.
And still....MLK is beloved around the world while only right-wing racist morons are upset about it...die mad

When interest in the civil rights movement started to wane, King needed outrage to spark interest. He planned a children's march in Birmingham. Bull Connor was a known madman with a penchant for cruelty. He had just lost his election and had only a few days left in office. It was during these last few days that piece of crap King set the children's march. Other civil rights leaders plead with King to not put the children in danger. In a few days Connor would be gone and his successor supported civil rights. Sympathy meant money and money meant more booze and whores.

King sent those black children out to face a maniac. Bull Connor blasted those children with firehouse and turned dogs to attack.

Martin Luther King Jr was overjoyed.
Tipsy hag, you go feed that bullshit to some young folks who don't know any better, but those of us who were alive and well know that is some bullshit.

You loved the Bull Connors, George Wallace's, etc., now you come with this bullshit about he was a mad man.

Your racism today is the same as it was in 1960.

He is correct
More pampering and catering to as if it will elicit better behavior via appeasement

He is correct
More pampering and catering to as if it will elicit better behavior via appeasement
The minute Trump or anyone else declares Jan 6th a national holiday -- you would be right on board with it...so shut yo bitch ass up

Segregation. It’s divisive, which is its contrived purpose.
Most of those who celebrate it had no idea it even existed until American Pravda propagated it in just the recent past.
I searched June 19 every year since I could do internet searches and only once did I see a reference to what I was looking for; Len Bias’s death. And never did I see any mention of Juneteenth until it was heavily promoted, post-George Floyd.
you are correct

it separates our country. that's what the dems want. two independence days. think about it.
Frederick Douglass said until all Americans are free, Independence Day is a sham....

Therefore, America's true independence didn't come until Juneteenth....only folks triggered by that are people who don't value the humanity of black folks in the first place...and they can die mad about it, fuck em...

vivek ramaswamy calls juneteenth a useless holiday.​

Good! He just went up a few notches on my list.

Forum List

Back