Voices again

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I think I posted this here before, but I hear voices in this old house we bought. It sounds like someone is speaking in a muffled voice right outside the house. I go look and no one is there. Well tonight I got up because I couldn't sleep and was looking at stuff on the computer when I hear voices talking outside. I go look and nothing. I never can understand them. So to make sure it wasn't the computer I turned it off and the speakers off, waited a while and then heard them again. It sounds like muffled talk. I'm not on drugs, no drinking, wtf? I've actually seen visions of people in the house. smh....

• Banned
Also, no shit, sometimes on my security camera monitor, I see bright glowing shapes that I have no idea what they are. It's always at night and they are just super bright white random shapes. wtf? They are there for a moment and then they are gone.

interesting Mike , course i don't have any idea whats up . Interesting stuff especially if you are in a scary isolated location . Doesn't sound harmful or threatening from what you say . How old is the house and how isolated are you ??

• Banned
interesting Mike , course i don't have any idea whats up . Interesting stuff especially if you are in a scary isolated location . Doesn't sound harmful or threatening from what you say . How old is the house and how isolated are you ??
We live in a small town with houses all around, and this house was built in the 40's. Two people that I know of have died here. I don't feel threatened by it I just wish I knew what it was. I always think someone is outside the house but there never is.

Whatever you do...don't go down into the basement.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think I posted this here before, but I hear voices in this old house we bought. It sounds like someone is speaking in a muffled voice right outside the house. I go look and no one is there. Well tonight I got up because I couldn't sleep and was looking at stuff on the computer when I hear voices talking outside. I go look and nothing. I never can understand them. So to make sure it wasn't the computer I turned it off and the speakers off, waited a while and then heard them again. It sounds like muffled talk. I'm not on drugs, no drinking, wtf? I've actually seen visions of people in the house. smh....

You're fucked.....best move out now.

Yeah I get that too. Just under the level of intelligibility, yup.

It's just the veil between the Here and the There, wearing thin.

Sometimes I get voices, more often I get thumps. Regular, almost as if somebody's knocking, but slower.

Smudge the house.
What is that?
Google smudging for cleansing a home. I use the Native American method with sage and going from room to room. Then again...whomever the voices belong to were there first and if they are not harming you, then you might want to just live with them as they are living with you. Peacefully.

I'd actually like to converse with the voices. I mean what an opportunity right? But they're always just out of ears' reach..

Rule of thumb is..if you don't see them, they don't see you. Let them converse.
If it gets harmful, THEN try to remove them. Sometimes all it takes is telling them out loud that they are dead and you live there now and to leave. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't and get pissed.

Smudge the house.
What is that?
Google smudging for cleansing a home. I use the Native American method with sage and going from room to room. Then again...whomever the voices belong to were there first and if they are not harming you, then you might want to just live with them as they are living with you. Peacefully.

I'd actually like to converse with the voices. I mean what an opportunity right? But they're always just out of ears' reach..
Nah. I would prefer they move on, myself. Human, anyway. Or rather, used to be human. Animal spirits? I would want to stick around.

Smudge the house.
What is that?

Nah. I would prefer they move on, myself. Human, anyway. Or rather, used to be human. Animal spirits? I would want to stick around.

Then again I also grew up sitting up all night tuning in the radio to see "what's out there". Just want to know who I'm talking to, then we'll decide if they should move on. But not on the basis of not-knowing.

Next time I hear the thump I'll try to remember to thump back in rhythm. If it develops into a complex percussion solo I might freak out. But then I can also say "hey, guess who I played with..."

Forum List

Back