Voter fraud in Connecticut

Yet we will never know since you have nothing to present in a court of law.

I have nothing at stake, I see next to no difference between Trump and Biden. The mere fact we are going to be stuck choosing between them again was the final straw to push the wife and I to find a new country to live in when we retire in 5.5 years.

Always hiding behind the robes.

Do you mean aside from the Republican witnesses at the January 6th Hearings, the 67 Court cases that Trump lost because he had no evidence, the numerous guilty pleas to the election fraud charges so far, and the fact that Trump lost the election?

I know that Donald Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life and should NEVER have been elected President.
Didn't you ever wonder why criminals like John Gotti, Al Capone, etc got found Not Guilty almost every time they got dragged in to Court?

They had GREAT Lawyers. The best money could buy.

Trump has lousy lawyers. Always has had bad lawyers. Still has bad lawyers. His Attorney Generals, Jeff Sessions and FATASS PIG Bill Barr were two of the worst lawyers ever.

OTOH, Criminals have good lawyers. It's what they do.

I don't even have a lawyer. Know why? I don't need one.

If I were a dimocrap, I'd have a lawyer. Or two. Or three. I know a guy that's a criminal and he's got excellent lawyers. He's not a friend, no way. I just know him well enough to say 'hi' if I see him. But he's got great lawyers out of Miami.

How many lawyers you got?

And do you know how naive you sound?
Lol, yup it's naive to not believe there's some giant plot consisting of just about everyone. Including the most batshit crazy MAGA characters in order to cheat Trump out of the presidency.

Marty, seek help.

Easy to solve the problem..... Do away with Mail-In Ballots.

Most of Europe did. It is stone-cold illegal in most of Europe to allow anything other than In-Person voting.

Know why?

Because there was too much cheating so they did away with Mail In Ballots.

You gotta ask yourself, "Why don't dimocrap scum want In Person Only voting?"

"Why don't dimocrap scum want photo ID for Voting?"

Haven't we had that fight in here multiple times? Why, yes, Virginia we have. When every other civilized Country on the Planet demands Photo ID and In-Person voting, dimocrap FILTH refuse to allow it.

Why?

But they don't cheat. Gotta remember that. They don't cheat..

Lol, yup it's naive to not believe there's some giant plot consisting of just about everyone. Including the most batshit crazy MAGA characters in order to cheat Trump out of the presidency.

Marty, seek help.

It doesn't need to consist of everyone, just a few key true believers in large cities in swing states.

Marty, seek help.
No, the problem is; you refuse to believe anything you don't WANT to believe.

I promise you, it's not just about this. It's your personality, it is your lack of character. What you WANT dominates your life in every phase of it.

Now go stomp your feet and tell Dad you want the car keys

It doesn't need to consist of everyone, just a few key true believers in large cities in swing states.
According to you it includes. Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Fox news, American Thinker, Dinesh D'Souza, not to mention a score of.judges including those appointed by Trump. All said there was no fraud or they were lying about fraud.

Instead of accepting those statements you simply shrug it of as a systemic conspiracy.

You don't need any Democrat, to disbelief voter fraud. You don't need any "Rino."you simply have to accept the word of people who had to make those claims in court on the MAGA side.

With a little help from the Deep State. Michigan, PA, Wisconsin, Georgia mass-mailed ballots to every single registered voter whether they asked for one or not, whether they alive or dead, whether they had moved or not, whether they were in prison or not.

Then they had some 'volunteers' go house to house in dimocrap scum districts and collect them. It's called 'ballot harvesting' and it should be illegal with a mandatory death sentence, AFAIC

It is not the least bit complicated

According to you it includes. Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Fox news, American Thinker, Dinesh D'Souza, not to mention a score of.judges including those appointed by Trump. All said there was no fraud or they were lying about fraud.

Instead of accepting those statements you simply shrug it of as a systemic conspiracy.

You don't need any Democrat, to disbelief voter fraud. You don't need any "Rino."you simply have to accept the word of people who had to make those claims in court on the MAGA side.

All said things too soon, or targeted the wrong thing, like the voting machines. They were bullied by the system.

No, the problem is; you refuse to believe anything you don't WANT to believe.

I promise you, it's not just about this. It's your personality, it is your lack of character. What you WANT dominates your life in every phase of it.

Now go stomp your feet and tell Dad you want the car keys
Sorry, asking evidence before I believe something is not the same thing as refusing to believe something.

I can boast to have admitted fault on this board numerous times. I can boast to have conceded a point on this board, I can even boast to have changed my position on this board.

That's my personality, and it's rare to see here.

The only person who's "stomping their feet" is someone like you who mistakes me not accepting a bad argument as an unwillingness to accept an argument.

Sorry, asking evidence before I believe something is not the same thing as refusing to believe something.

I can boast to have admitted fault on this board numerous times. I can boast to have conceded a point on this board, I can even boast to have changed my position on this board.

The only person who's "stomping their feet" is someone like you who mistakes me not accepting a bad argument as an unwillingness to accept an argument.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court looked at evidence, and found that there was enough cheating to cast that state's result in doubt.

Funny how you coincidence theorists always ignore that one.

You're sitting on a Park Bench and you see a Man walk into a house with a gun in his hand. You hear a shot fired shortly afterward and see that same man walk out with a still-smoking gun in his hand.

The Cops later find another man, shot to death in that house.

Is what you saw 'evidence' or speculation?

dimocraps don't commit voter fraud, everybody knows that

Democrats don't have to cheat to win elections. There are more Democrat voters than Republicans. Democrats have won the popular vote in every general election since 1992, except 2006, which they barely lost.

Republicans cheat because they cannot win elections running criminals like Donald Trump, with no platform save bumper stickers slogans with no meaning. Only the Cult will vote for Trump.
That isn't true. Doesn't Tucker always say that his audience can make up their own mind? The fact that he just spent an entire segment on leading the opinion in a certain direction doesn't mean Marty didn't come to his own opinion right?

The sad thing is that Marty actually believes he's a much more critical thinker than me or you.

Tucker says that right before he lies through his teeth and says whatever the white nationalist billionaires want him to say, because it's all about the stock prices doncha know!!!

If people cheat and you can’t prove it 3 years later, it is pointless to continue to whine about it. You lost. Move on.
Very true.

But we have motivated millions of people who normally wouldn't bother to vote. And thousands who usually couldn't give a shit less to keep an eye, and report, on shenanigans by your Useful Idiots.

I just want you to remember this --

inigo-montoya-you-killed-my-father.gif

Forum List

Back