Voter fraud in Connecticut

Kind of like your side assumes women can have penises?
Deflecting is not a good look.

When a person gives an opinion that he can support by nothing more than what they feel, and then resort to trying to deflect. That person in my view is conceding the point.

Deflecting is not a good look.

When a person gives an opinion that he can support by nothing more than what they feel, and then resort to trying to deflect. That person in my view is conceding the point.

No, calling out the intellectual doublethink that is part and parcel for the left.

I do not dismiss this case, I highlight this case as to what can happen when you have actual evidence.
The Prog shills are going to turn on you if you are a peasant citizen. They are ready to turn on Jewish citizens and are converting to that. There are videos in many areas of the stuffing these boxes and other things. Until recently no one questioned voting irregularities from African American areas. Lowering standards and depending on government largesse increases does not last forever. And we are in decline in part because of this.

You wouldn't know evidence that proves your vacuous allegations if it bit you on the glutes.

All i have is allegations, and all the other side has is ignoring any allegation because they play the doubting Thomas game.

I do not dismiss this case, I highlight this case as to what can happen when you have actual evidence.
There is no doubt that there is fraud and attempted fraud in most elections. So of course, the Trumpsters automatically extrapolate that fact out a few hundred miles, into "Trump won in a landslide but the election was rigged, even if I can't prove it".

There's simply no way to communicate with that. That is a thought process that can't be fixed from the outside.

One rogue doesn't define democrats. On the whole, you have no evidence to support that claim.

Republicans implemented 'Interstate Crosscheck' which, Kris Kobach, in cooperation with 29 red states, purged some 1.1million mostly blacks from the voter registration rolls.

When that program was shut down by a federal judge, Republicans switched to a method called 'voter caging' where they send a post card to anyone who missed the last election, design it to look like junk mail, and if they fail to return it, the voter is purged. Republicans know that statistically the stats are much higher in poorer neighborhoods to return the cards.

Kemp did this in GA, and took some 300k off the voter registration rolls. Stacey Abrams sued over this, it was wrong, she was right, though the republican judge voted in Kemp's favor. Kemp only won by 50k votes. Not only that, he was Secretary of State in GA when he was running for gov, and the SoS controls the voting apparatus, a conflict of interest.

But this kind of shit is typical with republicans, plus gerrymandering across the nation. Restricting ballot access, eliminating voting ahead of time, refusing to make ballot day a holiday, and on and on and on. You guys are HYPOCRITES.

1. Voter Caging in Georgia: It’s true that Brian Kemp, while serving as Georgia’s Secretary of State, was accused of improperly purging over 300,000 voters from the rolls1. This process, often referred to as ‘voter caging’, involved sending a postcard to voters who did not vote in the prior election. If the postcard was not returned, the voter’s registration was purged1.
  2. Stacey Abrams’ Lawsuit: Stacey Abrams and her organization, Fair Fight Action, did file a lawsuit against Kemp, alleging that Georgia’s election practices were discriminatory and unconstitutional2. However, a federal judge ruled in favor of the state on all remaining issues in the lawsuit2.
  3. Kemp’s Victory Margin: Kemp won the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election by a narrow margin. However, the exact number of votes by which he won is not mentioned in the sources I found. (BING AI)
  4. Conflict of Interest: Kemp served as Georgia’s Secretary of State while running for governor, a position that oversees elections. Critics argued that this presented a conflict of interest3456. Despite calls for his resignation to avoid this conflict, Kemp did not step down from his position until after the election56.

1. Interstate Crosscheck: The Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck Program, commonly referred to as Crosscheck, was a database in the United States which aggregated voter registration records from multiple states to identify voters who may have registered or voted in two or more states1. It was developed in 2005 by Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh in conjunction with Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska1. Under then-Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, the program expanded rapidly from thirteen states in 2010 to a peak of 29 states in 20141.
  2. Purging of Voters: Crosscheck was accused of facilitating unlawful purges of voters in a racially discriminatory manner1. According to a Rolling Stone analysis of data obtained from states participating in Interstate Crosscheck, as many as 1.1 million names were purged from voter rolls before the 2016 election2. However, it’s important to note that Crosscheck considered two voter registrations potential duplicates if they matched on first name, last name, and full date of birth1. This led to a high rate of false positives1.
  3. Racial Bias: Reports suggest that Crosscheck tagged a significant number of Latinx voters, Asian Americans, and Black voters in Crosscheck states for removal from the rolls3. However, it’s important to note that these allegations have been subject to significant controversy and debate.
Here are some of the techniques that have been associated with Republican voter suppression:

1. Gerrymandering: This involves manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency to favor one party or class1.
  2. Voter ID Requirements & Intimidation: Some states have strict voter ID laws that can make it difficult for certain groups, such as the elderly, students, and minorities, to vote1. There have also been instances of voter intimidation at polling places1.
  3. Undermining Election Security & Disinformation: Spreading false information about the voting process or election security can discourage people from voting1.
  4. Polling Place Closures & Roll Purges: Closing polling places or purging voter rolls can make it more difficult for people to vote1. This can disproportionately affect certain groups, such as minorities and the elderly1.
  5. Limiting Mail-In Voting: Some states have introduced bills to limit mail-in voting23.
  6. Shortening Early Voting: Some states have introduced bills to shorten the early voting period23.
  7. Eliminating Automatic and Same-Day Voter Registration: Some states have introduced bills to eliminate automatic and same-day voter registration23.
  8. Curbing the Use of Ballot Drop Boxes: Some states have introduced bills to curb the use of ballot drop boxes23.
  9. Allowing for Increased Purging of Voter Rolls: Some states have introduced bills to allow for increased purging of voter rolls23.
:blahblah:
You cheating scumbags are pathetic.
Twist into a pretzel all you want, the OBVIOUS cannot be denied.

They know this, of course but can’t be honest about it.
I'm not sure they do know. Sure they understand it on an intellectual level. The problem is that it runs afoul against what they see on tv.

They hear this story run on Fox, with the comment that it shows that voter fraud does happen, it undeniable is Democrats who committed the fraud and then conformation bias and the power of suggestion catapults it to places like this forum.

It doesn't need to be true or even logical. It just needs to play in their biases.

Corruption in Bridgeport, CT (goes back decades).
Who knew?...oh yeah...everybody. :auiqs.jpg:

100%. i am from CT & bridgeport's own joe ganim is well known...

waterbury is also riddled with political corruption going back decades... all republicans.

joe santopietro ... john rowland ... & the worst kinda filth - phil giordano. go & google HIM.

And the ignorance loop of Gulping Gaytor continues.

Feel free to link to all of the court cases where all this evidence from the 2020 election was presented.

I will eagerly await you links

No, calling out the intellectual doublethink that is part and parcel for the left.
You think it's "double think" to accept what we actual know about the 2020 presidential election instead of what you assumed happened?

To me that's just common sense. But hey, if you think your assumptions are more powerful, you're free to do so.

I'm shocked. You mean they were able to resolve this in a Court of Law? No riots? Will miracles never cease? Could it be the Neo-GOP is moderating? Oh, I see it was a Democrat primary and it was taken to court. Never mind.

Feel free to link to all of the court cases where all this evidence from the 2020 election was presented.

I will eagerly await you links

I've already said that the judges would be too scared to judge on this as it would call the entire system into question, a system they are dependent on.

You think it's "double think" to accept what we actual know about the 2020 presidential election instead of what you assumed happened?

To me that's just common sense. But hey, if you think your assumptions are more powerful, you're free to do so.

What you think you know.

I've already said that the judges would be too scared to judge on this as it would call the entire system into question, a system they are dependent on.

Yes, that is the claim you and your beloved party likes to make.

This case just shows you are full of shit.

What you think you know.
No, what I know.

I know that Fox settled for over 700 million to make Dominion go away.

I know that American Thinker flat at said they were lying to avoid a lawsuit.

I know that Sidney Powell used as her legal defense that no reasonable person would think her claims were true.

I know Jenna Ellis pleaded guilty.

I know that Guilliani in open court said he had no evidence of voter fraud.

I know over 60 court cases were lost.

I know that the people who made your mules movie got sued and are now trying to get out of the case and are desperately avoiding having to comply with discovery.

I know that Guilliani has been deemed liable for defamation for claiming poll workers were commiting fraud. Etc etc.

All these things can be readily found online and NONE of them are disputed.

That is what I know.

Forum List

Back