VOTER FRAUD, USA: James O'Keefe Obtains Eminem's Ballot [VIDEO]...

I don't know what that proves since a single vote is not going to change an election and we have never had hordes of people sneaking in and overtaking precincts. James O'Keefe made a point, a kind of silly one.

I don't know what that proves since a single vote is not going to change an election and we have never had hordes of people sneaking in and overtaking precincts. James O'Keefe made a point, a kind of silly one.

I don't know, it's pretty messed up. It should be addressed.

Voter fraud won Obama the last two elections, a dependable veritable voter ID would end the Democrat Party nationally. They've totally given up on getting the vote of middle class tax payers, they staked the future of their party and the nation on our becoming a corrupt third world banana Republic where Stalin counts the votes

Exactly.

As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud would be exposed. That is exactly why in-person voter fraud is so rare. But the dumb fucks who think Voter ID is the shit are too stupid to realize this.

Voter fraud won Obama the last two elections, a dependable veritable voter ID would end the Democrat Party nationally. They've totally given up on getting the vote of middle class tax payers, they staked the future of their party and the nation on our becoming a corrupt third world banana Republic where Stalin counts the votes

Anyone remember when Frank was only mildly retarded? The shit he posts now is just SAAAAAAAAD.

Spot On! Nuff said.

Forum List

Back