Voter I.D. law supresses the vote...that is why they had record vote turnout in Wisconsin, right?

Republicans want to suppress the vote of those who vote Democratic
The fact that Republicans had a high turnout does nothing to refute that
explain how any law, rule or requirement to vote that either party is bound to, can suppress the vote of either party exclusively.

http://gawker.com/wisconsin-republican-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-1769345638

In an interview with the local NBC affiliate in Milwaukee, Grothman—who represents a district just northwest of the city—was asked by reporter Charles Benson how a Republican presidential candidate such as Cruz could win the state for the first time since Ronald Reagan in 1984. Grothman’s response: Hillary and barely legal discriminatory practices. Via WTMJ:

Well, I think Hillary Clinton is just about the weakest candidate the Democrats have ever put up, and now we have photo ID, and I think photo ID is going to make a little bit of a difference as well.

Last edited:
Republicans want to suppress the vote of those who vote Democratic
The fact that Republicans had a high turnout does nothing to refute that
Right, they want to suppress the vote of illegal aliens and dead people. They are loyal Democrat voters.

No matter how many times you repeat your mantra, no one is fooled.

are you trying to point out that because voter ID might make a little difference that its main purpose is to stop legitimate voters from voting?
no. Its going to stop the dead, or the illegal or the double voters. but, that would be fraud anyway so I know you would agree that those people should be stopped.
Yes, that is the point I am making

Two percent of the vote can swing an election

And in spite of rightwing propaganda, dead people and illegals do not vote and there is no double voting

are you trying to point out that because voter ID might make a little difference that its main purpose is to stop legitimate voters from voting?
no. Its going to stop the dead, or the illegal or the double voters. but, that would be fraud anyway so I know you would agree that those people should be stopped.

And in spite of rightwing propaganda, dead people and illegals do not vote and there is no double voting
they what is the problem with voter ID
and yes, the illegals do vote, at least in Maryland. And they came out in large numbers to vote themselves instate tuition at our colleges. Which they should not even be allowed in any of our schools to start with.

you need an ID to get your welfare and food stamps, why not use the same one to vote?

the whole dem/lib narrative on ID's is bullshit.
Whoa are you suggesting that many of the poor people you hate do not get welfare or food stamps?

they do, that's my point.
Then why were people turned away?

Who was turned away and where? Did they show up with an ID? were they on the voter rolls? Did they fail to register?

remember, you don't get on the voter rolls without showing some form of ID. What, exactly, is wrong with showing the same one at the polling place?
actually, in Maryland you end up on the voter rolls when you get your drivers license.
and since you cant ask for ID, the fact that the license for the vile illegals says not for federal use, has little bearing on their ability to vote illegally.

so in Maryland you can walk into the DMV and get a drivers license without showing any form of ID?

Whoa are you suggesting that many of the poor people you hate do not get welfare or food stamps?

Who was turned away and where? Did they show up with an ID? were they on the voter rolls? Did they fail to register?

remember, you don't get on the voter rolls without showing some form of ID. What, exactly, is wrong with showing the same one at the polling place?
actually, in Maryland you end up on the voter rolls when you get your drivers license.
and since you cant ask for ID, the fact that the license for the vile illegals says not for federal use, has little bearing on their ability to vote illegally.
I seriously doubt a bunch of illegals are lining up to vote. Why would they even risk it?

to collect the $20 bill that the dems offered them to vote.

It has been proven in many precincts in many states that dead people and illegals have voted and that some people have voted in more than one precinct.

But for the last time, who in the USA does not have some form of ID? Who has been prevented from voting by voter ID laws? Give us some specifics or STFU.

so in Maryland you can walk into the DMV and get a drivers license without showing any form of ID?
yep.
If you are an illegal you have to go to the Glen Burnie DMV. there are people there that get you the license. Its listed right across the top that it can not be used for federal purposes, however they do get to register to vote and since there is no voter ID in place. the slimy little criminal bastards get to vote also.

It has been proven in many precincts in many states that dead people and illegals have voted and that some people have voted in more than one precinct.

But for the last time, who in the USA does not have some form of ID? Who has been prevented from voting by voter ID laws? Give us some specifics or STFU.
they cant. They want the illegal vote. they need it. Without it, Americans would be elected and that will not serve their purpose.

and yes, the illegals do vote, at least in Maryland. And they came out in large numbers to vote themselves instate tuition at our colleges. Which they should not even be allowed in any of our schools to start with.
Show me the numbers of illegals actually voting in Maryland.....I call bullshit

What has been proven is dead people remain on the voting rolls after they have died. They are not too diligent in purging the records

Actual cases of voting are usually found to have been clerical errors

show me the proof they didnt.
But you can come on down to Maryland and sit outside of any Annapolis polling place and watch the filthy little bastards streaming in to vote.
Of course, I only live here so what would I know.

What has been proven is dead people remain on the voting rolls after they have died. They are not too diligent in purging the records

lets get back to the question.
what is the issue with voter ID, how does that affect democrats more than Americans.

yep.
If you are an illegal you have to go to the Glen Burnie DMV. there are people there that get you the license. Its listed right across the top that it can not be used for federal purposes, however they do get to register to vote and since there is no voter ID in place. the slimy little criminal bastards get to vote also.

they cant. They want the illegal vote. they need it. Without it, Americans would be elected and that will not serve their purpose.

amazing, what kind of idiots are running your state? Registering illegals to vote????????????? WTF is wrong with this country?

yep.

amazing, what kind of idiots are running your state? Registering illegals to vote????????????? WTF is wrong with this country?
that idiot was Martin O'Malley. and to him they were not illegals, they were "New Americans"

Ok, just for drill lets assume that you are correct.

Now, the questions for you:

1. What US citizens do not have some form of ID?
2. If they have no ID, how did they register to vote?
3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?
4. Why do you want illegals to be allowed to vote in the US elections?

answer all 4 truthfully, or go away forever.

yep.

that idiot was Martin O'Malley. and to him they were not illegals, they were "New Americans"

The liberal mind is a diseased mind.

show me the proof they didnt.
But you can come on down to Maryland and sit outside of any Annapolis polling place and watch the filthy little bastards streaming in to vote.
Of course, I only live here so what would I know.
I live in Maryland and I call bullshit

Ok, just for drill lets assume that you are correct.

Now, the questions for you:

1. What US citizens do not have some form of ID?
2. If they have no ID, how did they register to vote?
3. Which people are/were prevented from voting in 2008, 2010, 2012, or 2014 specifically because of voter ID laws? Who and where?
4. Why do you want illegals to be allowed to vote in the US elections?

answer all 4 truthfully, or go away forever.

About five percent of Americans do not have acceptable ID. Mainly because they do not drive, are unable to get birth certificates or the birt certificate has an error
Not only are they registered to vote but have been voting for decades

Nobody wants illegals to vote and there is sparse evidence that they do.

Forum List

Back