Voters in Germany Punishing Merkels Party for Refugee Influx

The left will just say Germans are racist now. Luckily this tactic doesn't seem to be as effective as before.

Jim I already posted extensive analysis of the three election results, with commentary, in bripat9643 thread in Politics section, thread title:
"German voters crushing verdict on open-door migration: Angela Merkel is punished"
Perhaps a merge of your thread into bripat's thread or something, might make sense.

The same thing is happening here. Obama might want to continue putting his boot on Americans throats, but this we'll fight,

No refuggees

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

The same thing is happening here. Obama might want to continue putting his boot on Americans throats, but this we'll fight,

No refuggees

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg
As I understand it, if it weren't for immigration the population of this country would be shrinking.

Jim I already posted extensive analysis of the three election results, with commentary, in bripat9643 thread in Politics section, thread title:
"German voters crushing verdict on open-door migration: Angela Merkel is punished"
Perhaps a merge of your thread into bripat's thread or something, might make sense.

With zero info available in this thread, I think I'll try yours instead. Thanks for posting.

That's a nice way to put it Lucy.

With zero info available in this thread, I think I'll try yours instead. Thanks for posting.

There is the link to the story; what information did you expect to be spoon fed to you?

There is the link to the story; what information did you expect to be spoon fed to you?

I think if the results are as punishing as you suggest, this would be a top of the fold headline news story.

I think if the results are as punishing as you suggest, this would be a top of the fold headline news story.

Why would you expect the corporate owned media to push story lines that cut into their owners profits?

Why would you expect the corporate owned media to push story lines that cut into their owners profits?

Yeah right. You're just overstating the election results.

I am just quoting the article, dude.

I am just quoting the article, dude.

Whatever dude.

Good time to use my favorite German word, "schadenfreude." After reading Der Spiegel for years and dealing with German backpacker filth, that nation of violently, sadistically, arrogantly American-hating subhuman savages can't suffer enough for me. In the past 100 years, all 3 times German pigs wield any kind of power, I've hilariously noticed the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F. Germans are such extreme, American-hating cocksuckers I wish we had used nukes of that coward filth of my race rather than Japan. I've witnessed enough German American-hating delirium, I get sexually turned on whenever members of that loathsome nation die. Want to know my favorite thing about Russia? They've killed more German maggots than just about anyone!

Good time to use my favorite German word, "schadenfreude." After reading Der Spiegel for years and dealing with German backpacker filth, that nation of violently, sadistically, arrogantly American-hating subhuman savages can't suffer enough for me. In the past 100 years, all 3 times German pigs wield any kind of power, I've hilariously noticed the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F. Germans are such extreme, American-hating cocksuckers I wish we had used nukes of that coward filth of my race rather than Japan. I've witnessed enough German American-hating delirium, I get sexually turned on whenever members of that loathsome nation die. Want to know my favorite thing about Russia? They've killed more German maggots than just about anyone!

Germans are awesome.

I love Germany.

I've had nothing but good experiences with German people.

It's a great country.

USGermanFlags.jpg

WillMunny is such a psycho he ADMITS he gets "sexually turned on" at people being killed. We ALREADY know you HATE Europa and you come across as classic uneducated American trailer trash.

For you Backpfeifengesicht....Die Schweine fressen aus dem Trog im Stall.

Germany can't do anything as they have the stain of nazism if they attempt to remove the refugees.

Forum List

Back