Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

NFBW: You are consistent Papageorgio - really stuck is more like it.- have you ever thought about the fact that the majority of voting aged citizens are not rich. Methinks your voting strategy based on hating both parties because they equally favor the rich, helps to explain why the not-rich are continually being fucked over by the minority of the rich. It’s not the economy stupid. It’s not government spending - It’s culture war. Think about it.

I say if you want the government to answer directly to the working middle class and working poor you need to jerk yourself away from whatever the hell you think you are doing and pick one.

I say go with the party that already has the most working families in the most multicultural, multiracial, multi religious and not religious and acceptance of all sexual orientations and preferences. That’s the only way the working class can vote for and get a government that serves working Americans and we can have wealth trickle up for a change.

Don’t pick thee “trickle down” party and the mostly white and Christian Party; the one that has perfected culture war offense since the Vietnam War era.

END2210270043
democrats kennedy and Johnson got us in vietnam

women are so concerned about controlling their bodies why dont they keep their knees together and avoid getting knocked up
NFBW: Why is your nose into the private affairs of law abiding citizens unbeknownst to you, that are not and cannot be any harm to you and your property unless they are getting knocked up on public display.

You have no way of knowing if a woman becomes pregnant and terminates it prior to beginning to show.

Why in the hell do you want to be involved in a private medical decision when you are not involved in any relationship with any of the women you seek to control by government church state coercion - and Papageorgio does not care that you seek to remove an individuals right to privacy for all women and young girls when they start menstruation because they think those eggs, most of which get flushed down a toilet, belong to the church and to the stare they believe should not be separated any more.

END2210270739

Last edited:
NFBW: Why is your nose into the private affairs of law abiding citizens unbeknownst to you, that are not and cannot be any harm to you and your property unless the are getting knocked up in public display.

You have no way if knowing if a woman behinds pregnant and terminates it prior to beginning to show.

Why in the hell are you want to be
involved in a private medical decision when you are nit involved in any rrhatiibshio with any of the Ronan you seek to control by government coercion - and Papageorgio dies not care that you seek to remove individual right to privacy for all women and young girls when they start menstruation because the think thise eggs most of which get flushed down a toilet belong to the church and to the stare they believe should not be separated any more.

END2210270739
English translation, anyone?

I especially like the bit about separating eggs, like before you bake a cake, right?

Can we vote this illiterate asshole off the island?

:laughing0301:

Did you march in protest in the streets against that American government mistake -

I fixed it - please comment on the substance, now or are you just a proofreader ?

Yes, I am, and as a proofreader I know that anyone too lazy to proofread their writing doesn't give a shit about conversation. They just want to shout at those whom they don't like.

Credibility -- zero.

:)

Yes, I am, and as a proofreader I know that anyone too lazy to proofread their writing doesn't give a shit about conversation. They just want to shout at those whom they don't like.

Credibility -- zero.
I accidentally hit “post” before I proof read it this morning but I began proofreading and fixed it immediately and before you posted your intellectual cowardly bullshit avoidance of the substance. GFY Loser.

NFBW: Why is your nose into the private affairs of law abiding citizens unbeknownst to you, that are not and cannot be any harm to you and your property unless they are getting knocked up on public display.

You have no way of knowing if a woman becomes pregnant and terminates it prior to beginning to show.

Why in the hell do you want to be involved in a private medical decision when you are not involved in any relationship with any of the women you seek to control by government church state coercion - and Papageorgio does not care that you seek to remove an individuals right to privacy for all women and young girls when they start menstruation because they think those eggs, most of which get flushed down a toilet, belong to the church and to the stare they believe should not be separated any more.

END2210270739

Until women learn that they can prevent unwanted pregnancy, there are no other arguments.

There are especially no arguments about privacy, when a woman will spread for any dick that comes along.

I worked for a doctor who performed abortions, counseling women who were there to end a pregnancy, and saw it all, way back in 1981. At least 90% of those women were too stupid or too lazy to practice birth control. If it was that prevalent back then, it must be even worse now.

and, god-damnit, show us all!
NFBW: Apparently I have “shown” you OhPleaseJustQuit because you cannot reply in content and substance. Your big victory in life is to “gotcha” somebody on a format issue that is not an issue because the error on my part was immediate corrected.

Why are you running from substance Mr proofreader, ?

END2219270814

I was not “too lazy” so your commentary is fucked up. Now you are too lazy and possibly too ignorant to reply on the content now that it is fixed . Prove me wrong that you are not lazy and ignorant.

Did I aim that comment at you?

Can you read? I counseled women seeking abortion at a clinic that provided abortions. You have no idea how many women I counseled and what they said about their lives and the circumstances that brought them to our clinic.

Go away and be angry someplace where the only thing in the way of your swinging fists is your own face.

you answer about the past. I’m asking which Party you think will fight to protect every woman’s reproductive freedom if she wants it from now on.

You don’t want to answer a simple question for some reason.
I have answered it, based on their histories neither gives a damn about women until the elections, then they suddenly care. So until one party does something, I am not looking for either party to do anything.

NFBW: You are consistent Papageorgio - really stuck is more like it.- have you ever thought about the fact that the majority of voting aged citizens are not rich. Methinks your voting strategy based on hating both parties because they equally favor the rich, helps to explain why the not-rich are continually being fucked over by the minority of the rich. It’s not the economy stupid. It’s not government spending - It’s culture war. Think about it.

I say if you want the government to answer directly to the working middle class and working poor you need to jerk yourself away from whatever the hell you think you are doing and pick one.

I say go with the party that already has the most working families in the most multicultural, multiracial, multi religious and not religious and acceptance of all sexual orientations and preferences. That’s the only way the working class can vote for and get a government that serves working Americans and we can have wealth trickle up for a change.

Don’t pick thee “trickle down” party and the mostly white and Christian Party; the one that has perfected culture war offense since the Vietnam War era.

END2210270043
We have been voting Democrat and Republican for over 100 years and things keep getting worse, why do you want to keep repeating the same mistake over and over and then expect it to get better? The lesser of two evils mentality is no matter who you vote for you get evil. Why not try something new and if enough people did we could actually change America.

I’ll continue to vote for change and you keep voting for the rich to control your life and wonder why we are going down hill.

Did I aim that comment at you?

Can you read? I counseled women seeking abortion at a clinic that provided abortions. You have no idea how many women I counseled and what they said about their lives and the circumstances that brought them to our clinic.

Go away and be angry someplace where the only thing in the way of your swinging fists is your own face.

My wife is anti-abortion, her three sisters had abortions and all changed to anti-abortion due to the negavtive mental impact it had on them. There are many issues involved in taking a life and the left seems to want to gloss over the impact it has on a conscience.

My wife is anti-abortion, her three sisters had abortions and all changed to anti-abortion due to the negavtive mental impact it had on them. There are many issues involved in taking a life and the left seems to want to gloss over the impact it has on a conscience.
They are driven by evil. I was aware of the pull of evil from a very young age and chose to resist it, and didn't always completely succeed.

The left have stopped even trying to resist the evil. They are too in love with themselves and the pleasures of living for themselves. Remember the old saying from the 60's -- "If it feels good, do it"? Today's leftists just do it, no matter who gets harmed by their actions. They are so brainwashed to believe that the pleasure of sex is so much more important than the responsibility of protecting themselves from unwanted pregnancy. When one is driven towards physical pleasure to that extent, they're not going to let any moral argument stand in their way.

They copulate with all of the moral and intellectual commitment of dogs.

Much of the income is dark money, with the origins hidden. CMD has managed to identify some key donors – among them the Mercer Family Foundation set up by reclusive hedge fund manager Robert Mercer, and a couple of groups run by Leonard Leo, the mastermind behind the rightwing land grab in the federal courts.

More than $1m (£880,265) has also been donated in the form of Bitcoin.

The attraction to these groups and donors of pursuing a states route to rewriting the US constitution is easily explained. Over the past 12 years, since the eruption of the Tea Party in 2010, Republican activists have deployed extreme partisan gerrymandering to pull off an extraordinary takeover of state legislatures.

Bannon is not finished: his ‘precinct strategy’ could alter US elections for years
Read more
In 2010, Republicans controlled both chambers of just 14 state legislatures. Today, that number stands at 31.

“Republicans are near the high watermark in terms of their political control in the states, and that’s why the pro-Trump rightwing of the party is increasingly embracing the constitutional convention strategy,” said Arn Pearson, CMD’s executive director.

Should a convention be achieved, the plan would be to give states one vote each. There is no legal or historical basis for such an arrangement but its appeal is self-evident.

-----------------------
This is serious. The Far Right are basically religious extremists and others with extremists views to change the politics of the US to the way they want it, keeping all other Parties from possibly ever achieving the passing of Human and Civil Rights or the Presidency again.

Voting for the Republicans thinking they will improve people's economy, etc, is only giving them the tools to achieve all of their goals.

Voting in 2022, and possibly in 2024, for economic reasons only, is not the way the voters will hopefully go.

Without our Human and Civil Rights in place by law, the economic costs do become higher to most people who cannot afford paying certain health issues, etc. Discriminations of all kinds, Racism, Homophobia, and many other forms only grow.
----------------------------------------------
Since Trump took office in January 2017, his administration has worked aggressively to turn back the clock on our nation’s civil and human rights progress. Here’s how.

------------------------------------------------

Do the proper research. There is still time before November 8.

Please, do not vote only based on economy, inflation and crime, which Republicans are allegedly said to be good at. Think about where voting Republican could possibly lead this country into in a few years.

There are a lot of Billionaires and others who want the Republicans in power, so that they will continue to do what they are used to doing, which is not care about the population, about climate change, people's health, voting rights, etc.

Republicans want an end to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. Can anyone afford to not have any of those if they need it, as the first two they receive them by right after a certain age?

Republicans, the PARTY which TAKES, and TAKES AWAY from the population. And give mostly to those who already have a lot of everything.

Think, before voting. Thank you.

I've thought about it
I'm voting Republican down the ballot
Thank you

Forum List

Back