VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Walz is doing way better. Out of all 4 candidates running, he has done the best.

As a governor, he seems to have a lot of really good input on the things he's talking about. Vance is far too idealistic without the supporting details to back up what he's saying.
1727836276016.png

Election security....

And the Moderator is Lying.

Georgia wants to sign an apology to Trump and so does Arizona because figuring out the real count afterwards later due to a REAL audit....

It's on now

Live cheerleader....
Walz is up first....and already is stumbling over his words
I am already seeing the bias that includes insults, debasement and extremes being stated here on this board. In other words, not a thread worth a shit.

My comment, which is as unbiased as it can be:

Vance has done a bit better than I expected and Walz a bit worse than I expected (opposite to the Trump/Harris debate).

Having said that, Vance did debase unfairly Kamala and he did skirt some issues and not address them as the question required. Walz did the same but to a lower degree. The lack of addressment on important issues was more on the side of Vance.

Overall, this debate was 10 times better than the Trump/Harris debate. In that debate, Trump was so disgusting that he almost made me throw up. I could not watch all of it. I stayed for this entire debate and I actually got some new knowledge and information that I was not totally aware of before the debate.

What I did see in this debate is that Vance would likely be a better candidate than Trump. This doesn't mean he is better than Harris or Walz but certainly would be more competent and keyed on the problems than Trump.

I do think that Walz won the debate but by a smaller margin than Harris winning her debate.

he called it barbaric, don’t you ever do any critical thinking for yourself?
Yet he now says he's not in favor of a national abortion ban.

So which is it? Is he in favor of a national abortion ban or not? Simple question. You're running away from answering just like Vance has done this entire debate.

Forum List

Back