VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Can we just get rid of Trump and Harris and have these two guys be the presidential candidates?

I’d say both are doing a good job, both look like they have the capability and the demeanor to do the job. Hell, walz seems like a sincere guy, passionate..I like him.. Vance is sharp and on point too..

Imma be honest here, I’d rather one of these two got elected over our current choices.

(Dons flame proof suit)

:flameth: 🛡️

Last edited:
The job of the federal government isn't to get in the way of rights of states to govern themselves.
This isn't Russia after all.
This is all bullshit. States like Texas and Georgia won't even allow their citizens take a vote on whether or not to legalize abortion, like Ohio and Kansas did....because the GQP Taliban Nazis running Texas and Georgia know most of their citizens will support the right to choose.

I swear, he looks like a creepy Don Rickles.
tenor.gif

cpo-sharkey-don-rickles-1976-78-HD4PFN.jpg

walz.png

I like Rickles 2000% more.

Absolutely not....
But being middle class but owning a vehicle?
I call BS.

Sure I went hunting after school but I had to ride the bus.
You brought your gun on the bus?

I started working at age 11. Rode my bicycle to work.
$2 Per Hour.
I bought my own vehicle when I turned 16.
I wasn't that hard, if you worked hard.

Sorry you had to ride the bus.....LOLLLLOLLL

Can we just get rid of Trump and Harris and have these two guys be the presidential candidates?

I’d say both are doing a good job, both look like they have the capability and the demeanor to do the job. Hell, walz seems like a sincere guy, passionate..I like him.. Vance is sharp and on point too..

Imma be honest here, I’d rather one of these two got elected over our current choices.

(Dons flame proof suit)

:flameth:
There is nothing wrong with Harris. She is highly intelligent and she completely annihilated Trump during their debate.

Which is why Trump is afraid to face her again.

Says the MAGA imbecile who just suggested my execution.
I didn't suggest anything more than you are advocating on this board by your support of Walz. By this support, you have supported the murder of 22 living children. I merely illustrated your point extrapolated to the logical conclusion. Tsk, tsk, tsk, triggered to the point of pejoratives? Or is this your normal way of conversing.

No, but they both sure can talk.
Walz is doing way better. Out of all 4 candidates running, he has done the best.

As a governor, he seems to have a lot of really good input on the things he's talking about. Vance is far too idealistic without the supporting details to back up what he's saying.

I didn't suggest anything more than you are advocating on this board by your support of Walz. By this support, you have supported the murder of 22 living children. I merely illustrated your point extrapolated to the logical conclusion. Tsk, tsk, tsk, triggered to the point of pejoratives? Or is this your normal way of conversing.
That is literally what you said, MAGA Nazi.

This is all bullshit. States like Texas and Georgia won't even allow their citizens take a vote on whether or not to legalize abortion, like Ohio and Kansas did....because the GQP Taliban Nazis running Texas and Georgia know most of their citizens will support the right to choose.
You need to show me a link that proves this. Because I think you just pulled that sh*t out of your ass.

Forum List

Back