Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Really? You have proof that that Waffle House had such a sign outside?

It's Waffle House policy ...

The owner of the Nicholasville Waffle House made this statement, “For many years we have had a “No Firearms” policy in place in our restaurants. We continue to believe this is the best policy for the safety of our customers and associates.”

This shooter was a minority member?

I see your point.....since ALL leftists are mentally ill...he can't be a minority.
Thanks for the clarity
You got confused....white males who shoot people are mentally ill...if they are a black male, they are a thug...if they are from the Middle East, they are a terrorist.

The owner of the Nicholasville Waffle House made this statement, “For many years we have had a “No Firearms” policy in place in our restaurants. We continue to believe this is the best policy for the safety of our customers and associates.”

Of course.
Leftist gun grabber morons talk crap because it's all they have. He made 7 posts and has said nothing so far.

Really? You have proof that that Waffle House had such a sign outside?

NRA BOYCOTT!!!!

You got confused....white males who shoot people are mentally ill...if they are a black male, they are a thug...if they are from the Middle East, they are a terrorist.

No confusion....except yours...YOU'RE the only one mentioning race, moron.

FACT: More Leftists commit murders. Go get your facts straight then check back in with your apology.

And stop playing the Race Card...it's WAY overplayed already. When they have nothing.....

RACE CARD TO THE RESCUE!!!

[QUOTE="]Was it?

A quick check of Google places Waffle House on several lists of places tgT prohibit firearms on the premises.
Well then...time for the NRA to call for a boycott of Waffle House. Wonder how that's gonna work out.

They and other firearms organizations already have.

And thus the problem.....you can't stand between these people and their junk food. It just doesn't work.

I carry a small 9mm pistol as an insurance policy that I hope I'll never need. Liberals like you are often critical of guys like me, who have never hurt anyone, while refraining from criticizing the actual criminals that destroy so many lives.

Who told you that we refrain from criticizing criminals? FOX?

As evidenced by this thread. You're hard on law-abiding citizens and soft on criminals.

But just as likely they would have been in trouble for shooting a fleeing unarmed person.

You're wrong.

That's not true ... There was an insurance agent here that got in trouble for shooting a young man who had just robbed him.
The problem was the insurance agent didn't shoot the kid until he started to flee, and there were witnesses.

The robber testified at his trial from a wheelchair ... He was not convicted but it was a close call.

Shooting an escaping robber is not akin to shooting an escaping mass murderer.

And thus the problem.....you can't stand between these people and their junk food. It just doesn't work.

Waffle House did ... Read the link I posted to their policy ... They refused to serve a National Guard soldier because he was armed with his service weapon.

Was he inspired by guy who walked up to a restaurant window and shot two cops?

Has anyone noticed the rise in attacks by naked men? What is causing people to take off their clothes and attack others without reason?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ered-cooking-oil-arrested-article-1.3805900ll

Naked Man Attacks Metro Riders in Washington DC

Naked Man Runs Down 405 Freeway, Attacks Woman, Continues Onto Santa Monica Boulevard

Naked man attacks 1, chases 2, bites teen in face before he was shot, killed by deputies near Delray

Video shows naked man attacking vehicle in Garden Grove – Orange County Register

Man Gets Naked After Crash, Attacks Other Vehicles

There are many many more. Legalizing drugs, failing to adequately deal with the danger posed by drugs coupled with a disarmed society is this. This is what you get. Liberals may want it. Democrats may want it. But there is no doubt that one person with a gun could instantly put a stop to these attacks.

No confusion....except yours...YOU'RE the only one mentioning race, moron.

FACT: More Leftists commit murders. Go get your facts straight then check back in with your apology.

And stop playing the Race Card...it's WAY overplayed already. When they have nothing.....

RACE CARD TO THE RESCUE!!!
Of course...the Race Card Card....I should have known. Who knew you would be so race-sensitive...

I carry a small 9mm pistol as an insurance policy that I hope I'll never need. Liberals like you are often critical of guys like me, who have never hurt anyone, while refraining from criticizing the actual criminals that destroy so many lives.

Who told you that we refrain from criticizing criminals? FOX?

As evidenced by this thread. You're hard on law-abiding citizens and soft on criminals.

Really?I think you are imagining things. Sort of like you imagine that every black person you see ( all 13% ) wants to harm you.

Forum List

Back