🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wag the dog

Well. I wasn’t trying to make anyone look good. I was responding to you grouping him in with Trump as though they are somehow similar in their approach to FP and conflict. I think that’s ridiculous on its face.
Jesus really? O armed ISIS. He turned the ME into a slaughter house, causing millions to flee to Europe. He turned Libya into a failed state. He droned Americans and lots of others. He dropped more bombs than W.

This is why I can’t take you seriously. You are a partisan dupe not unlike the Trumpettes.

Obama didn't arm ISIS... Actually Bush Admin had a chance to take them out early but didn't take it as it went against Iraq War.

Libya is not Obama fault, actually EU did most of the bombing, US just took out the anti aircraft... It turns out Libya is a pretty lawless place and Gaddafi was keeping a lid on it (with a Iron Rod & no human rights). The place was a powder keg and was already in a blood bath before hand.

Obama droned a lot but was far more careful than Bush or Trump...

blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

Presidents-Pakistan.jpg

Now between Bush and Obama, Obama had better technology and more drones to work with... Drone Strikes are safer for US personal, they are far more controlled than a scared kid on top Humvee waiting for a IED.

5-28-2015_01.png

That is why they are supported... There are bad guys and they need to be dealt with but the is a responsible way to do it... Trump has greatly increased the civilian deaths, that is very damaging for the US. It also shows us why he didn't mind going for Iranian Cultural sites, Trump doesn't understand that hitting Civilians just hardens the people against you and further increases there resolve.
Love to see The ISIS Death Toll Rise under President Trump

They are civilian numbers not fighters...

But hey:
US to stop revealing drone deaths

So much for transparency...
It just keeps getting worse.
ENmmn2uU8AMNZMQ
Gipper: "I could have defended The USA, but I-Ran."

Jesus really? O armed ISIS. He turned the ME into a slaughter house, causing millions to flee to Europe. He turned Libya into a failed state. He droned Americans and lots of others. He dropped more bombs than W.

This is why I can’t take you seriously. You are a partisan dupe not unlike the Trumpettes.

Obama didn't arm ISIS... Actually Bush Admin had a chance to take them out early but didn't take it as it went against Iraq War.

Libya is not Obama fault, actually EU did most of the bombing, US just took out the anti aircraft... It turns out Libya is a pretty lawless place and Gaddafi was keeping a lid on it (with a Iron Rod & no human rights). The place was a powder keg and was already in a blood bath before hand.

Obama droned a lot but was far more careful than Bush or Trump...

blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

Presidents-Pakistan.jpg

Now between Bush and Obama, Obama had better technology and more drones to work with... Drone Strikes are safer for US personal, they are far more controlled than a scared kid on top Humvee waiting for a IED.

5-28-2015_01.png

That is why they are supported... There are bad guys and they need to be dealt with but the is a responsible way to do it... Trump has greatly increased the civilian deaths, that is very damaging for the US. It also shows us why he didn't mind going for Iranian Cultural sites, Trump doesn't understand that hitting Civilians just hardens the people against you and further increases there resolve.
Love to see The ISIS Death Toll Rise under President Trump

They are civilian numbers not fighters...

But hey:
US to stop revealing drone deaths

So much for transparency...
It just keeps getting worse.
ENmmn2uU8AMNZMQ
Gipper: "I could have defended The USA, but I-Ran."
Just believe. Achtung!!!
ENmnXxnVAAE-gqS

Trump’s cowardly murder of the General must be seen for what it is. Accept it.

Donnie just made Sniffy Joe look like a foreign policy expert. Major fuck by Donnie.
Anything that Trump does would be "wag the dog". If this had happened during the Mueller years or whenever.

Just tired and hackneyed.

Ok, then Trump pulled a Clinton.

On the eve of Bill Clinton Impeachment Vote he attacked Iraq, so there you have Trump being like his buddy Bill but instead of Saddam to play with we now have to worry about Iran entire terrorist network around the world and the mere fact China and Russia back Iran...
Sure. I remember when we were going to have millions of Jihadi Iraqis 15 years ago.

Dog whistle shit.

Well Trump just assassinated the guy who was fighting them and stopped that happening.. Good Luck finding anymore allies in the region...
The Empire is going down.

“When analysts accurately predict US military aggression will unite disparate factions against the US, it's not some kind of psychic magic trick. They're using the same common sense that says if you act like an asshole at the pub, everyone in that pub will think you're an asshole.” - Caitlin Johnston

Surely you jest?? Cold blooded killing??

What a load of horse shit. Iran funds every terrorist outfit out there and the death of that asshole General was well deserved.

Who knows how many people those terrorist outfits have killed??

I think the American people will applaud the killing of that asshole.

I know I sure do. Oh and Trump will win in 2020.

Carry on you dumbass.
Oh God, why are some Americans so fucking dumb?

GET INFORMED THIS WELL HELP READ IT........

The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

How did your ‘sources’ gain access to such high level intel?
Is it all just shit pulled from some LefTarded ass?

Donnie just made Sniffy Joe look like a foreign policy expert. Major fuck by Donnie.
Anything that Trump does would be "wag the dog". If this had happened during the Mueller years or whenever.

On the eve of Bill Clinton Impeachment Vote he attacked Iraq, so there you have Trump being like his buddy Bill but instead of Saddam to play with we now have to worry about Iran entire terrorist network around the world and the mere fact China and Russia back Iran...
Sure. I remember when we were going to have millions of Jihadi Iraqis 15 years ago.

Dog whistle shit.

Well Trump just assassinated the guy who was fighting them and stopped that happening.. Good Luck finding anymore allies in the region...
The Empire is going down.

“When analysts accurately predict US military aggression will unite disparate factions against the US, it's not some kind of psychic magic trick. They're using the same common sense that says if you act like an asshole at the pub, everyone in that pub will think you're an asshole.” - Caitlin Johnston
Iran will be Incinerated because of it's Wickedness, and Damascus will be turned in to a pile of rubble.

Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39
tenor.gif

Dog whistle shit.

You really must cut down on CNN. I know he was a hero to you, but really!

What a load of horse shit. Iran funds every terrorist outfit out there and the death of that asshole General was well deserved.

Carry on you dumbass.

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

Nothing “left” about it. Please try educating yourself. It’s not hard.

Check the sources. Do the work. Stop being a simpleton.

Carry on you dumbass.

You link us to www.caitlinjohnstone.com to read an opinion piece authored by someone with no clearance...Are you fucking serious?
When you read an opinion piece that sounds plausible do you always consider said opinion to be fact?

Carry on you dumbass.

You link us to www.caitlinjohnstone.com to read an opinion piece authored by someone with no clearance...Are you fucking serious?
When you read an opinion piece that sounds plausible do you always consider said opinion to be fact?
Dispute her opinion or STFU.

You misjudged Trump when it comes to his claims to want an end to wars and conflict. I’m one of the people here who told you that his anti-war posturing was bullshit and that he has never cared about anything but himself and his “ratings”. You responded with derision and arrogance.
Some wars are necessary. This appears to be one of them.

This all looks like the Trump Administration is escalating and escalating.. We need to see the evidence of who was involved ion the original attack...
You people need to let the experts in the White House handle this.

You misjudged Trump when it comes to his claims to want an end to wars and conflict. I’m one of the people here who told you that his anti-war posturing was bullshit and that he has never cared about anything but himself and his “ratings”. You responded with derision and arrogance.

The the Trump should grow some balls and convince Congress to actually declare war, instead of sneaking around assassinating people.

What makes anyone thing this isn't about diverting attention away from the most idiotic impeachment ever?
Stupid Dems are claiming this is a wag the dog move when there is no reason to wag the dog. There is zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

The the Trump should grow some balls and convince Congress to actually declare war, instead of sneaking around assassinating people.

Yeah let’s do that...Fuck it, send in ground troops and put lives on the line rather than take a strategic, tactical, effective approach...you know, just to appease the nutless bitches among us.

Yeah let’s do that...Fuck it, send in ground troops and put lives on the line rather than take a strategic, tactical, effective approach...you know, just to appease the nutless bitches among us.

I know you're really fucking stupid, so you probably don't get this - but we can still do airstrikes and drone attacks after declaring war. We don't need to rely on ground attacks. Do you really not get that?????

I know you're really fucking stupid, so you probably don't get this - but we can still do airstrikes and drone attacks after declaring war. Do you really not get that?????

Oh I must have misunderstood your nutless post...So you need a crooked congress to get involved to get your FEELZ right? ...The same congress that forced a government shutdown because they couldn’t secure a good enough deal for Mexico’s people...that one?

I know you're really fucking stupid, so you probably don't get this - but we can still do airstrikes and drone attacks after declaring war. Do you really not get that?????

Oh I must have misunderstood your nutless post...So you need a crooked congress to get involved to get your FEELZ right?
Nope. We need Congress involved to make sure that some half-wit TV ass clown doesn't get us into World War III. It's no guarantee - there are plenty of idiots in Congress too, but it's at least some buffer against WWF Donnie's insanity.

^^ Wow. Somebody just went full retard.

Oh I must have misunderstood your nutless post...So you need a crooked congress to get involved to get your FEELZ right?
Nope. We need Congress involved to make sure that some half-wit TV ass clown doesn't get us into World War III. It's no guarantee - there are plenty of idiots in Congress too, but it's at least some buffer against WWF Donnie's insanity.

You should rally all the pussy hat bitches and protest on the steps of D.C....request a rewrite of that pesky document you hate...The Constitution. Apparently it empowers the executive to make executive decisions.

Forum List

Back