🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wag the dog

Trump’s cowardly murder of the General must be seen for what it is. Accept it.

Donnie just made Sniffy Joe look like a foreign policy expert. Major fuck by Donnie.

yep same cowardly act as Clinton and Nixon,make major news by trying to start a war with another country to get everybody distracted from the impeachment.

Trump is like a sofa. He bears the impression of the last person who sat on him

Translation: If neocons get a few minutes with him this nation's at war.

Donnie just made Sniffy Joe look like a foreign policy expert. Major fuck by Donnie.

That lovely general was involved in the murder of thousands including 608 americans. Accept it. This goes way beyond the US. I had no problem when O popped obl. Did you cry about that one also? Oh yeah, W and O were idiots.

Last edited:

No one would ever think that is possible......
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 11.18.31 AM.png

Poor lil' triggered snowflake....

Did Soleimani not murder enough US troops for you?
Was he not responsible for killing and maiming enough US troops for you?
Did he not kill enough men, women, and children across the Middle east for you?
Were you triggered by the fact that Trump reused to abandon Americans being attacked, like Barry did?
Did you get pissed when Trump refused to allow the last Embassy attack to end up like Benghazi?

When Barry was running his own personal drone assassination program, depriving US citizens of their right to Due Process by killing them abroad with drones, I never saw you demand Barry be punished....

When Barry killed al-Alaqui Democrats declared that his choice to lead a known terrorist organization and direct, lead, and plan attacks on Americans placed himself on the military strike list and justified his death....What's the matter? You think that argument only applies to terrorists Barry killed?

You pissed that your call to apologize to the Mullah's and pledge your support to them - like the Democrats - did not go through?

Buck up, lil' camper. Your hypocrisy and false outrage is duly noted.

View attachment 298905
There's one problem , dumbass...

President Trump's numbers are high and growing, thanks to treasonous, butt-hurt Democrats, their BS Impeachment, and now their weeping over and pledging support to Iran over the death of the leader of the largest official terrorist group in the Middle East.

Bwuhahahahaha........

View attachment 298905

President Trump's numbers are high and growing, thanks to treasonous, butt-hurt Democrats, their BS Impeachment, and now their weeping over and pledging support to Iran over the death of the leader of the largest official terrorist group in the Middle East.

Bwuhahahahaha........

EFC72BD7-BB54-4BA5-85D5-48B890FA13C1.png

538.com

View attachment 298905

Bwuhahahahaha........

View attachment 298920

538.com
538.com'? REALLY?!

"As early as June 2015, FiveThirtyEight argued that Donald Trump "isn't a real candidate"[54] and, until late in the election season, maintained that Trump could not win the nomination. The final prediction by FiveThirtyEight on the morning of election day (November 8, 2016) was at 10:41AM and had Hillary Clinton with a 71% chance to win the 2016 United States presidential election"
-- FiveThirtyEight - Wikipedia

'Landslide'.......

Bwuhahahahahaha!

I remember it well---------I stayed up for the final count absolutely
convinced that hellcat was going to be presidentess-----they said
TRUMP------I fell asleep and woke up in the morning
absolutely convinced I had dreamt it

brothers and sisters: Trump wants war with Iran in order to distract us from impeachment. end of discussion

Trump is a madman who must be stopped before he kills us all!

brothers and sisters: Trump wants war with Iran in order to distract us from impeachment. end of discussion Trump is a madman who must be stopped before he kills us all!
'End of discussion'?

All hail, Basq, king of the snowflakes!
-- is that a lil' tiny crown on top of your avatar's head? :p

Feel better? Need a tissue and a safe space?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

brothers and sisters: Trump wants war with Iran in order to distract us from impeachment. end of discussion Trump is a madman who must be stopped before he kills us all!
'End of discussion'?

All hail, Basq, king of the snowflakes! :p

Bwuhahahahahaha.......
i'm an alpha male. i dont need any safe space

'End of discussion'?

All hail, Basq, king of the snowflakes! :p

Bwuhahahahahaha.......
i'm an alpha male. i dont need any safe space

I am a short, left-handed, elderly female. I feel safe with
Trump in the white house

jmo, but I don't think it's Trump wagging the dog. First of all, he WANTS the gop senate to debate and acquit him on impeachment. It's meat for his Trumpsettes, and Pelosi only allowed impeachment when to do nothing would just let Trump use the DoS more for his reelection. The Gop no longer cares about non-politictization of govt institutions. And Barr, rightly or wrongly, contends the dems did it first.

But I think Trump saw Iran continually escalating the tit for tat that's been going on since Trump chose not to try to use a coalition to get Iran to stop pushing for more Shia influence outside Iran. He just took it "up a notch." Iran is going to respond. And Trump couldn't have done a better job in uniting Iranians to support their govt. Well, bombing mosques would have been more inflammatory. But he's been told that even he cannot do that.

But we did a tit for tat over their torturing William Buckley to death. they may see the ball being back on their side of the net.

Why the CIA Killed Imad Mughniyeh

Soleimani deserved what he got, but there will be consequences. And the media is very good at whipping up America's urge for attacking others, but the body politic doesn't have the willingness to stay the course unless politicians honestly convince them there's no other course to preserve America

View attachment 298905

Bwuhahahahaha........
Trump's numbers are where Obama's numbers were when Trump made his stupid predictions.

But thanks for reminding us all that your loyalty is to Trump- not the United States.

jmo, but I don't think it's Trump wagging the dog. First of all, he WANTS the gop senate to debate and acquit him on impeachment. It's meat for his Trumpsettes, and Pelosi only allowed impeachment when to do nothing would just let Trump use the DoS more for his reelection. The Gop no longer cares about non-politictization of govt institutions. And Barr, rightly or wrongly, contends the dems did it first.

But I think Trump saw Iran continually escalating the tit for tat that's been going on since Trump chose not to try to use a coalition to get Iran to stop pushing for more Shia influence outside Iran. He just took it "up a notch." Iran is going to respond. And Trump couldn't have done a better job in uniting Iranians to support their govt. Well, bombing mosques would have been more inflammatory. But he's been told that even he cannot do that.

But we did a tit for tat over their torturing William Buckley to death. they may see the ball being back on their side of the net.

Why the CIA Killed Imad Mughniyeh

Soleimani deserved what he got, but there will be consequences. And the media is very good at whipping up America's urge for attacking others, but the body politic doesn't have the willingness to stay the course unless politicians honestly convince them there's no other course to preserve America
What? Buckley was murdered 35 years ago and not by Iran. Try again.

But thanks for reminding us all that your loyalty is to Trump- not the United States.
Nice try, snowflake. I just revealed that 538.com is a hack site that predicted PRESIDENT Trump would not win his party's NOMINATION, and after he did so they predicted Hillary would win in a 'landslide'.

Bwuhahahahaha....and you clowns accuse me of using questionable sites yet are unable to debunk what is being reported. Unlike you, I proved with historical FACT that 538.com could not predict WHAT THEY ATE FOR LUNCH YESTERDAY!

:p

Forum List

Back