Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats?

This "the margin of inner city Negroes looking for free gov't cheese" is one of our more undocumented racist remarks, ranking with buckeye and lonestar's nonsense.

Nothing racist about it, oh Jake King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. It is simply true. Turnout in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Miami, Philadelphia and Charlotte swung the election in those states.

Cheating on one's taxes is one of the more common crimes in America. The IRS has every right to scrutinize tax exemption applications and they have the right to apply that scrutiny on a non-random basis, iow,

using methods to sort out applications that are more likely to be questionable than others.

They do that all the time auditing tax returns.

What they can't do is apply any screen that intentionally attempts to identify applications for tax exemption in a way that targets groups of a particular partisan affiliation.

Having "TEA Party" in your name is not a legitimate basis, you goose stepping Nazi asshole. I just recently posted how libturds like you actually supported the IRS law breakers. I never dreamed you would actually confirm the fact.

bripat apparently misread, "Cheating on one's taxes is one of the more common crimes in America. The IRS has every right to scrutinize tax exemption applications and they have the right to apply that scrutiny on a non-random basis, iow,"

Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats? | Crooks and Liars

Makes sense since the tea party is against taxes in the first place and has a big history of tax abuse/evasion among many of it's members.

The real scandal was allowing them to have that tax exemption in the first place.

A big history? They weren't around until 2009, how do they have a big history? And most of those in the tea party, don't mind taxes, they want less taxes and less spending by the government. They want the government to be accountable.

The real scandal is the targeting of a group of people based on there political affiliation.

ObamA won nearly every state that was in play.....it was a landslide

He won every state in play by a very small margin--the margin of inner city Negroes looking for free gov't cheese.
The turnout of Republicans was much lower. Perhaps the chilling effect of the IRS cut their turnout, giving the election to Obama? I dunno.

Ahh...the race card makes an appearance.

He won in the south, east, north, and west; in multiple states. It was a landslide by any measure.

ObamA won nearly every state that was in play.....it was a landslide

He won every state in play by a very small margin--the margin of inner city Negroes looking for free gov't cheese.
The turnout of Republicans was much lower. Perhaps the chilling effect of the IRS cut their turnout, giving the election to Obama? I dunno.

He won in the south, east, north, and west; in multiple states. It was a landslide by any measure.

Not really. He garnered fewer votes than the previous election. His margin of victory in most states was only a couple of percentage points.
How that gets blown up into "a landslide" is beyond me.

Because Romney lost "in the south, east, north, and west; in multiple states." He got thumped.

Because of campaign suppression by Team Obama working with the IRS and liberal groups.
Yes, we get it Jakey-poo. Question is, do you?

Cheating on one's taxes is one of the more common crimes in America. The IRS has every right to scrutinize tax exemption applications and they have the right to apply that scrutiny on a non-random basis, iow,

using methods to sort out applications that are more likely to be questionable than others.

What they can't do is apply any screen that intentionally attempts to identify applications for tax exemption in a way that targets groups of a particular partisan affiliation.

Which is exactly what was done here.

NYshithead thinks it's OK for the IRS to single out groups based on their politics. That's precisely why big government is dangerous. There are thousands of fascist turds like NYshithead working for the federal government. They are a constant threat to our fortunes and our liberty.

Which is exactly what was done here.

Assuming that the screening was done with the intent of targeting conservative groups.

They've already admitted it was, dipstick.

Not really. He garnered fewer votes than the previous election. His margin of victory in most states was only a couple of percentage points.

Not surprised...you think more pregnancies leads to fewer abortions. I will attempt to shine a light into darkened spaces....

If the Sun Devils play the Wildcats on a neutral softball field 11 times and win 9, they dominated the series, right? If they play 39 other games where the home team was spotted 5 or 10 runs and they split...who cares. In equal terms...Obama cruised to victory and won easily.

the orweillian double talk here is that the far right threw the election to Obama but the far right is not at fault.

bripat apparently misread, "Cheating on one's taxes is one of the more common crimes in America. The IRS has every right to scrutinize tax exemption applications and they have the right to apply that scrutiny on a non-random basis, iow,"

so, profiling as you will? All fine and dandy. Now show me where their code word list is for progressive, Dem, etc. organizations which would include scrutiny of groups such as Media Matters, moveon.org,.

And since when is educating about the Bill of Rights and our Constituion considered dangerous?

The whole point of the IRS exercise wasn't to catch tax cheats. No one had cheated, these organizations were just being formed. The point was to interfere with and obstruct organization against obama just before the election. The IRS and Benghazi have that much in common. Both were to manipulate the election process by preventing organization, criticism and information from reaching the people.

As it was, obama won by a very small margin, had he not engaged in these manipulations, he would have lost.

That is a long stretch: 332 to 206 electoral votes is a land slide.

true. Hey Katzndogz, can you NOT be a rw partisan skank for ONE day in your life? :eusa_hand: Having a few nutter astroturf organization's applications delayed for further scrutiny, for good reason, would not have made a difference.

Last edited:

Not surprised...you think more pregnancies leads to fewer abortions. I will attempt to shine a light into darkened spaces....

If the Sun Devils play the Wildcats on a neutral softball field 11 times and win 9, they dominated the series, right? If they play 39 other games where the home team was spotted 5 or 10 runs and they split...who cares. In equal terms...Obama cruised to victory and won easily.

How about this: if a dog and a cat walk down the street together, who gets the cheese? Right, the inner city Negro on his way to vote for Obama.

Why would the buck stop with President Obama?

well, let's see, this is from a lesson plan on the US govt's website for kids relating to the role of the President -

The president's principal roles:

•Approve federal laws (bills) created by Congress (Senate and House of Representatives), which is the legislative branch of government
•Lead the nation's people, making sure citizens obey the laws and setting priorities for the country, including helping the Congress decide how the budget is spent
•Manage the government, making sure that decisions and programs are being carried out effectively, with the help of the vice president and appointed cabinet members who head different departments (agriculture, commerce, defense, education, energy, health and human services, housing and urban development, interior, justice, labor, state, transportation, treasury, veterans affairs)

The President's Roles and Responsibilities: Understanding the President's Job | EDSITEment

The President is commander-in-chief. Should he go to prison for the Ft. Hood shootings?

when did I state Obama should go to prison?

Forum List

Back