Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats?

Not really. He garnered fewer votes than the previous election. His margin of victory in most states was only a couple of percentage points.
How that gets blown up into "a landslide" is beyond me.

Not surprised...you think more pregnancies leads to fewer abortions. I will attempt to shine a light into darkened spaces....

If the Sun Devils play the Wildcats on a neutral softball field 11 times and win 9, they dominated the series, right? If they play 39 other games where the home team was spotted 5 or 10 runs and they split...who cares. In equal terms...Obama cruised to victory and won easily.

How about this: if a dog and a cat walk down the street together, who gets the cheese? Right, the inner city Negro on his way to vote for Obama.

Man...what is it about black people you guys hate so much?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/279088-guns-aren-t-the-threat-blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html

Obama still would have won because you dipshits ran Romney.

The person who wrote the above is a very low-information voter. Romney's mistakes were not deadly; the hate faux rage of the far right put the dagger in his back.

"I like to be able to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the very poor".
"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."
"No one ever had to ask for my birth certificate"
"47% of people are moochers"
"They had these Chinese women 120 to a dormatory. It was a great investment".

Sorry, the far right didn't make Romney say this kind of stupid shit.

Yes, dipshit, the biggest problem the GOP had in 2012 was that you guys ran a heartless plutocrat and asked people who had been battered by them for the last 4 years to vote for one.

all taken out of context, by the liars you support.

but you knew that

The whole point of the IRS exercise wasn't to catch tax cheats. No one had cheated, these organizations were just being formed. The point was to interfere with and obstruct organization against obama just before the election. The IRS and Benghazi have that much in common. Both were to manipulate the election process by preventing organization, criticism and information from reaching the people.

As it was, obama won by a very small margin, had he not engaged in these manipulations, he would have lost.

That is a long stretch: 332 to 206 electoral votes is a land slide.

true. Hey Katzndogz, can you NOT be a rw partisan skank for ONE day in your life? :eusa_hand: Having a few nutter astroturf organization's applications delayed for further scrutiny, for good reason, would not have made a difference.
But they did it anyway

just in case

Not really. He garnered fewer votes than the previous election. His margin of victory in most states was only a couple of percentage points.
How that gets blown up into "a landslide" is beyond me.

Not surprised...you think more pregnancies leads to fewer abortions. I will attempt to shine a light into darkened spaces....

If the Sun Devils play the Wildcats on a neutral softball field 11 times and win 9, they dominated the series, right? If they play 39 other games where the home team was spotted 5 or 10 runs and they split...who cares. In equal terms...Obama cruised to victory and won easily.

How about this: if a dog and a cat walk down the street together, who gets the cheese? Right, the inner city Negro on his way to vote for Obama.

128775426274198875.jpg

Because Romney lost "in the south, east, north, and west; in multiple states." He got thumped.

Because of campaign suppression by Team Obama working with the IRS and liberal groups.

Not at all. We got thumped because of the hate and faux rage from our right that scared the living bejesus out of the rest of the nation.

Because Romney lost "in the south, east, north, and west; in multiple states." He got thumped.

Because of campaign suppression by Team Obama working with the IRS and liberal groups.

Not at all. We got thumped because of the hate and faux rage from our right that scared the living bejesus out of the rest of the nation.

What is this "we" shit? You're not a Republican, Fakey-Jakey. Never were.

Man...what is it about black people you guys hate so much?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/279088-guns-aren-t-the-threat-blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html

Republicans dont hate black people. Democrats do. Who else would want to perpetuate the social and educational system that has decimated the black population in this country?

What is it about voter fraud and free cheese that the Democrats love so much?

I can't wait to see the fraud coming from the ACA by the IRS when it's fully implemented. :eusa_whistle:

Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats? | Crooks and Liars

Makes sense since the tea party is against taxes in the first place and has a big history of tax abuse/evasion among many of it's members.

The real scandal was allowing them to have that tax exemption in the first place.

Liberals;

It's ok when we commit crimes against conservatives.

Well, c'mon, let's be fair. There's no rule against a 501C4 spending most of their time supporting a political candidate.
Oh, wait, there is a rule against that? And these people were doing that? Never mind then.

128775426274198875.jpg

Your race card has activated my trap card! :p

Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats? | Crooks and Liars

Makes sense since the tea party is against taxes in the first place and has a big history of tax abuse/evasion among many of it's members.

The real scandal was allowing them to have that tax exemption in the first place.

Liberals;

Well, c'mon, let's be fair. There's no rule against a 501C4 spending most of their time supporting a political candidate.
Oh, wait, there is a rule against that? And these people were doing that? Never mind then.

NAACP has been doing it for a very long time with their 501(c)4
In fact they even go to the polls to influence voters.
NAACP takes over polling place, advocates for Obama as officials do nothing - National Elections | Examiner.com

I have not heard one thing about the Tea Parties doing any of the things that NAACP has done.

Last edited:
Liberals;

NAACP takes over polling place, advocates for Obama as officials do nothing - National Elections | Examiner.com

I have not heard one thing about the Tea Parties doing any of the things that NAACP has done.

Bye Bye tax exemption!

But we have a problem with officials doing nothing to enforce regulations, or worse, even granting anyone tax exempt status.

Bye Bye tax exemption!

But we have a problem with officials doing nothing to enforce regulations, or worse, even granting anyone tax exempt status.

That's because you're an idiot who's trying to deflect. Libturds didn't have a problem with tax exempt organizations until their hero got caught persecuting them.

Bye Bye tax exemption!

That's because you're an idiot who's trying to deflect. Libturds didn't have a problem with tax exempt organizations until their hero got caught persecuting them.

I'm sorry that I don't work for the IRS and am only someone with an opinion and the ability to vote.

Cheating on one's taxes is one of the more common crimes in America. The IRS has every right to scrutinize tax exemption applications and they have the right to apply that scrutiny on a non-random basis, iow,

using methods to sort out applications that are more likely to be questionable than others.

They do that all the time auditing tax returns.

What they can't do is apply any screen that intentionally attempts to identify applications for tax exemption in a way that targets groups of a particular partisan affiliation.

Actually, cheating on one's taxes is one of the least common crimes in America. Other nations look at us with envy because we have an abnormally high compliance rate on taxes. Come back when you can address this from the perspective of the real world instead of spouting stale conspiracies.

Forum List

Back