Waiter Charged Over Arabic Chant at Jewish Wedding

:lol:

The Christian God and the Jewish God are the same God you silly girl.

Also, what do you want to bet that Jillian is an english speaking American?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Besides. you're the one who raised the question in the first place. :cuckoo:

Jesus is Jewish? So why did they give him a Mexican name?

My point is that the law must refer to Hebrew, not English or Arabic.
Angie, suffice to say there are many ins and outs of the Judeo-Christian faith that you'll never understand. I can't solve your problem for you but it is wrong of you to attack Jillian for her beliefs, especially when you give Muslims a pass.:eusa_whistle:

Google can be your friend.

Angie, suffice to say there are many ins and outs of the Judeo-Christian faith that you'll never understand. I can't solve your problem for you but it is wrong of you to attack Jillian for her beliefs, especially when you give Muslims a pass.:eusa_whistle:

Google can be your friend.
I'm not attacking, I'm asking. Maybe she has a logical, non bigoted reason why she does it. I would hope so. As far as the ins and outs of anything you may think I will never understand, maybe you think atheists are incapable of understanding beliefs that are different than theirs, but what you assume about my comprehension limitations .... phfffft!

Go make mani a sandwich!!

Last edited:
I'm not attacking, I'm asking. Maybe she has a reasonable, non bigoted reason why she does it. I would hope so. As far as the ins and outs of anything, you may think I will never understand, maybe you think atheists are incapable of understanding beliefs that are different than theirs, but what you assume about my comprehension limitations .... phfffft!

lol, it's got nothing to do with you being an atheist other than the fact that you weren't indoctrinated.

If that is so, I then wonder why Jews would consider the god of English speakers, (which would be Christian god, no?) to be the same god as theirs?

Thanks for your explanation, but I'll wait for jillian's response. She would know best why she does what she does.

Because Christianity has it's feet firmly in Judaism.

lol, it's got nothing to do with you being an atheist other than the fact that you weren't indoctrinated.
Well now I really have no idea what you're saying.

I wasn't indoctrinated? I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

I'm not attacking, I'm asking. Maybe she has a logical, non bigoted reason why she does it. I would hope so. As far as the ins and outs of anything you may think I will never understand, maybe you think atheists are incapable of understanding beliefs that are different than theirs, but what you assume about my comprehension limitations .... phfffft!

Because you're an appropriate person to judge *my* religious observance. :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know when I start saying people should blow themselves up.

Then we'll talk about "non-bigoted".

Capice?

Because you're an appropriate person to judge *my* religious observance. :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know when I start saying people should blow themselves up.

Then we'll talk about "non-bigoted".

Capice?
D-o mio! It's spelled "capisce"

Thanks, you just answered my question. I thought as much due to your past posts. :(

D-o mio! It's spelled "capisce"

Thanks, you just answered my question. I thought as much due to your past posts. :(

You really shouldn't assume anything but that I really have no interest in discussing anything of import with you.... regardless of your attention-seeking behaviors.

i'll go out on a limb here and guess that there were more people there than the bride and groom, but you feel free to spin this as necessary.

you think so?

---

hey if I were at a Jewish wedding and that Muslim chant went over the loud speakers, I'd think I was under attack too.

what is it people do not get? did they never see the videos of people at Jewish wedding ceremonies being blown apart by Muslim extremists/terrorists?

"Make a mani sandwich"??????

I'm not one to ever support Jillian when I can avoid it, but her refusal to write out God's name has nothing to do with bigotry, that's a big and ridiculous leap to make. It's simply the tradition and religion of hers that she not do it. How that can be viewed as bigotry I'm sure I don't know. She can honor whom she pleases...

The whole concept that she's being "bigoted" (against whom? other gods? Are you serious?) because she only uses code for her own God's name is ludicrous. We all have the right to express ourselves and participate in religion as we see fit. THat's what freedom is about. YOu don't say "You have the right to believe as you please...but you must at the same time act as though you honor every religion equally" . That's idiotic.

A Palestinian gunman entered a packed events hall in the central town of Hadera during a bat-mitzvah celebration, opening fire with an M-16 rifle on the celebrants. At least six Israelis were killed and 30 wounded, several seriously. The terrorist belonged to the Al-Aqsa Martyr Brigades of Yasser Arafat's Fatah group. Celebrations were reported in West Bank cities.

The gunman, wearing a military coat and running into the two-story Palace of David hall with an M-16 rifle, shot at the approximately 180 people as they were sitting and dancing shortly before 11 p.m. For several seconds after the shooting, people kept dancing, unaware of the shots due to the loud music. But soon after, as the terrorist changed magazines or experienced a mechanical problem with his gun, guests struck him with bottles, cans and blows, subduing him and dragging him from the hall. Police detectives arrived from a nearby station and shot him dead. An unexploded grenade was found near his body.

The victims were: Aharon Ben Yisrael-Alis, 32, of Raanana; Dina Binayav, 48, of Ashkelon; Edward Bakshayav, 48, and Antoli Bakshayav, 63, of Or Akiva; Avi Yazadi, 25, of Hadera; Boris Melihov, 56, of Sderot.

i'll go out on a limb here and guess that there were morepeople there than the bride and groom, but you feel free to spin this as necessary.
I didn't realize I was spinning anything. I've no idea if the guy did this intentionally or not. It isn't possible to know from any of the articles. He sounds like an idiot.

"Make a mani sandwich"??????

I'm not one to ever support Jillian when I can avoid it, but her refusal to write out God's name has nothing to do with bigotry, that's a big and ridiculous leap to make. It's simply the tradition and religion of hers that she not do it. How that can be viewed as bigotry I'm sure I don't know. She can honor whom she pleases...

The whole concept that she's being "bigoted" (against whom? other gods? Are you serious?) because she only uses code for her own God's name is ludicrous. We all have the right to express ourselves and participate in religion as we see fit. THat's what freedom is about. YOu don't say "You have the right to believe as you please...but you must at the same time act as though you honor every religion equally" . That's idiotic.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back