Waiting Waiting and still Government (aka Obama) provides no evidence of Russian election hack

As is always the case, despite the evidence being provided, the RWnuts go into denial mode and keep posting thread after thread claiming there is no evidence.
Ignorance is bliss to a Wal Green's cashier....

I'm sorry but "they are smarter than us and they know what's good for us" just doesn't wash.

Well, when the subject matter is something I don't know as well as they, that works for me. I don't mind trusting someone's word on something when they are the expert and I know I am not.

You mean like if the "experts" say if you like your Doctor you can keep your doctor? Or Global Warming?

Sorry, but experts lie too.

I need EVIDENCE!

Come on. You know as well as I do that the contextual situation for what you just described and what we are talking about are not the same things.

Why?????

Were they not "experts" are we supposed to take their word on it?

Did they lie?

So why should we take them seriously now?

Context my ass!

I'm sorry but "they are smarter than us and they know what's good for us" just doesn't wash.

Well, when the subject matter is something I don't know as well as they, that works for me. I don't mind trusting someone's word on something when they are the expert and I know I am not.

You mean like if the "experts" say if you like your Doctor you can keep your doctor? Or Global Warming?

Sorry, but experts lie too.

I need EVIDENCE!

Come on. You know as well as I do that the contextual situation for what you just described and what we are talking about are not the same things.

Why?????

Were they not "experts" are we supposed to take their word on it?

Did they lie?

So why should we take them seriously now?

Context my ass!

Enough....Trifle with someone who has the patience for it....

PutinDonateClintons.jpg

Forum List

Back