Wal-Mart introduces new dress code, employees must buy own clothes

I already knew what the responses would be here. Dont worry tho they can just apply for an increase in their welfare to cover the loss...then republicans can complain about that instead.

Oh not about Walmart...dont be silly...Complain about the people who apply for welfare because of Walmarts shit wages.

I think the Waltons want...no need to open another art gallery anyway.

I already knew what the responses would be here. Dont worry tho they can just apply for an increase in their welfare to cover the loss...then republicans can complain about that instead.

Oh not about Walmart...dont be silly...Complain about the people who apply for welfare because of Walmarts shit wages.

The city of Bentonville where the museum is located, is losing millions on the idea pushed by the Walton Foundation that they would have visitors from out of the area at the art gallery.It's loss.People from this area and the visitors come for the biannual craft fairs,Beaver Lake and hunting...Sam Walton if alive would have nixed the idea of an art gallery in the bud...
Sam believed in giving his employees a break on stock purchases by splitting the stock annually, and a big payout once the employee worked 7 years to be vested in the bonus program, something that died with him...

I had to wear a tie to work at a minimum wage job when I was in college, and I had to buy all my own clothes too. The horror, the horror. Heck, for that matter, I had to buy a tool belt and a hammer for myself when I worked a minimum wage construction job.

Had to walk to school 5 miles every day too, uphill both ways. Kids these days, thinking they have it tough.

Your one of the wack jobs trying to get $15.00 an hour minimum wage. In return the lose benefits at work. It will put them over the limit for government handouts, also puts them into a higher tax bracket. It will raise the cost of living. So basically they will end up just as broke they are now. So go ahead, do it.

Your one of the wack jobs trying to get $15.00 an hour minimum wage.

Sure buddy, you need a strawman so go for it

In return the lose benefits at work. It will put them over the limit for government handouts, also puts them into a higher tax bracket. It will raise the cost of living. So basically they will end up just as broke they are now. So go ahead, do it.

So why you fighting it again? Because it will be the same thing as now? Ok buddy surrrrre

That's what happens when you raise the minimum wage over double. Employees lose benefits. You can't have it both ways.

What benefit did they lose?

A new dress code is the best the Unions can come up with to attack Walmart - what pathetic fucks the Communists are.

OHHHH NOZZZZZZ - employees have to have navy blue or khaki pants...

What a bunch of fucktards the leftists are.

Cover the loss?

Are you fucking serious? A pair of pants and a shirt at Walmart prices minus the employee discount will not cause financial ruin to anyone.

Cover the loss?

Are you fucking serious? A pair of pants and a shirt at Walmart prices minus the employee discount will not cause financial ruin to anyone.

Yeah, if they werent already on welfare because of the shit wages you'd be right. But since we are talking about reality you're wrong

Cover the loss?

Yeah, if they werent already on welfare because of the shit wages you'd be right. But since we are talking about reality you're wrong

Yeah every wal mart employee is on welfare.

Get a fucking life man.

Cover the loss?

Get a fucking life man.

Yeah thats not what I said but you need a strawman when you orignal argument goes to hell lol

Cover the loss?

Get a fucking life man.

Yeah thats not what I said but you need a strawman when you orignal argument goes to hell lol
Buying a pair of pants and a shirt is NOT a burden on anyone.

Chances are everyone who works at Walmart already buys at least one shirt and one pair of pants every year. So saying they need a pair of pants and a shirt of a particular color is no big deal if they are already buying pants and shirts anyway.

And have I mentioned that the employees get a discount?

Now I wonder if you'll get all "outraged" at all these people who work at Walmart you think are on welfare when they buy cigarettes and boxes of wine at Walmart.

Like I said get a fucking life.

Cover the loss?

Employees always had to buy their own clothes - the ONLY difference here is the color.

This is just the union thugs posting moronic bullshit.

At least Wal MArt announced the decision to coincide with quarterly bonus checks..The wife gets around 200 bucks at bonus time...

Cover the loss?

Get a fucking life man.

Buying a pair of pants and a shirt is NOT a burden on anyone.

Ok buddy tell that to the people who need govt assistance because they dont have enough to eat. I guess we are going on the logic of "because you say so despite the facts"

Chances are everyone who works at Walmart already buys at least one shirt and one pair of pants every year. So saying they need a pair of pants and a shirt of a particular color is no big deal if they are already buying pants and shirts anyway.

"because you say so"

And have I mentioned that the employees get a discount?

Awesome, now they can take that cash they dont have and use that unmoney to purchase things at a discount

Now I wonder if you'll get all "outraged" at all these people who work at Walmart you think are on welfare when they buy cigarettes and boxes of wine at Walmart.

Like I said get a fucking life.

You addressed exactly not one fucking thing I said loser

In return the lose benefits at work. It will put them over the limit for government handouts, also puts them into a higher tax bracket. It will raise the cost of living. So basically they will end up just as broke they are now. So go ahead, do it.

So why you fighting it again? Because it will be the same thing as now? Ok buddy surrrrre
Because buddy, the person that makes $16.00 an hour now, that won't get a raise. Will have to deal with the cost of living increase.

Because buddy, the person that makes $16.00 an hour now, that won't get a raise. Will have to deal with the cost of living increase.

And everyone knows that the cost of living hasnt gone up at all so I see that is a good reason to keep wages low /sarcasm

Cost of living is going up and no one has increased anything...So now whats your excuse for wanting people to keep earning shit wages? Because cost of living will go up like it has been already?

Forum List

Back