🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walker endorses Cruz

Don't take my word for it, the above is what Rush reported on his show today.

Can't imagine anybody taking your word for anything, dipshit.

You really need to seek professional help for your anger and rage issues. You run around calling anyone who disagrees with you an asshole, dipshit, etc. etc. so clearly you have some issues to work out.

Walker, the man who battled the unions & won. The man who defeated recall efforts despite a national funding effort by liberals to defeat him. The man whom ALL OF YOU ON THE RIGHT praised as a good man leading the good fight in his state.

So, does that phase any of you in your thought process or is it all a forgotten memory now that Trump is on the scene?
I just want to remind you before you answer that Walker beat the left, Trump gives money to the very people who opposed Walker. And Trump wants to "make deals" with the left.

Cruz and Walker, the only two that have stood up to the left.

And no one cares.

That Cruz or Walker is not the front runner is entirely on Cruz and Walker.
Wrong, it's on the American people.

Holy shit its the peoples fault these candidates failed to inspire the people to support their candidacy???
No its the people's fault that they believe all the hot air Trump spews

Walker is lying, the establish is just trying to keep Trump from getting 1,237 delegates so they can choose someone else and it won't be Cruz.
By the time you guys are done labeling anyone not Trump as "establishment" we'll be looking to Poland for candidates.

Jesus H Christ

You Cruz supporters need to come to grips with the facts about Cruz. Cruz from the beginning was desperate to rise within the GOP establishment ranks. Cruz was perfectly fine being part of the GOP establishment. He pursued this goal, but was rebuffed by the GOP establishment, they just didn't like the guy. So he flipped flopped and became anti-establishment. The GOP establishment still don't like Cruz but now they also consider him a hypocrite because they know how desperate he was to join their club.

What a bunch of nonsense lol

You are out of the loop, CLEARLY

Feel free to dispute Rush, this is what he reported on Cruz today and as a conservative I'm going to have to go with Rush on this one and his contacts in the GOP.

Walker, the man who battled the unions & won. The man who defeated recall efforts despite a national funding effort by liberals to defeat him. The man whom ALL OF YOU ON THE RIGHT praised as a good man leading the good fight in his state.

So, does that phase any of you in your thought process or is it all a forgotten memory now that Trump is on the scene?
I just want to remind you before you answer that Walker beat the left, Trump gives money to the very people who opposed Walker. And Trump wants to "make deals" with the left.

And no one cares.

Holy shit its the peoples fault these candidates failed to inspire the people to support their candidacy???

No, it's Bush's fault.

And no one cares.

Its on Cruz and Walker to defeat Trump, they failed. Look the anti-Trump camp runs around telling us what a total buffoon Trump is yet he mopped the floor with Cruz and Walker so what does that say about Cruz and Walker.

You really need to seek professional help for your anger and rage issues. You run around calling anyone who disagrees with you an asshole, dipshit, etc. etc. so clearly you have some issues to work out.

You ran your mouth at me so when I see you I'll remind you of your shortcomings....and boy, you got a boatload of em. :lol:

You ran your mouth at me so when I see you I'll remind you of your shortcomings....and boy, you got a boatload of em. :lol:

Okay I see you are crazy or something so I'll just put you on ignore, good luck with your issues. lol

Walker is lying, the establish is just trying to keep Trump from getting 1,237 delegates so they can choose someone else and it won't be Cruz.
By the time you guys are done labeling anyone not Trump as "establishment" we'll be looking to Poland for candidates.

Jesus H Christ

You Cruz supporters need to come to grips with the facts about Cruz. Cruz from the beginning was desperate to rise within the GOP establishment ranks. Cruz was perfectly fine being part of the GOP establishment. He pursued this goal, but was rebuffed by the GOP establishment, they just didn't like the guy. So he flipped flopped and became anti-establishment. The GOP establishment still don't like Cruz but now they also consider him a hypocrite because they know how desperate he was to join their club.

What a bunch of nonsense lol

You are out of the loop, CLEARLY

Feel free to dispute Rush, this is what he reported on Cruz today and as a conservative I'm going to have to go with Rush on this one and his contacts in the GOP.
I don't need to dispute anyone. Cruzs actions in DC and his voting record speak far louder than any pundit who puts electability before principles

Forum List

Back