Walmart destroys private property

She purchased the ring for her relative. The ring was ready for pick up. She went to fetch the ring, ALREADY PAID FOR, to give to the relative. There was no time to find a new place to make the ring. Time is of the essence. That was what was agreed on, when they TOOK HER MONEY. Once they TOOK HER MONEY, the sale was final. She had to wait for the ring to be made to her specifications..I presume the year of the graduation, the rebel flag, maybe the relatives initials? Who knows. Point is, the sale was already completed. They just refused to give her what she contracted them for AFTER it was made and already waiting for her to pick up.

Yes. I think she has a case.
and I hope she sues and wins.
I might go try to get the black owned bakery in the area I work to make a confederate flag cake.

That's awesome! What will the filling be?
Cash after they refuse to bake it.
I will do what I can to put them out of business and destroy them.

She purchased the ring for her relative. The ring was ready for pick up. She went to fetch the ring, ALREADY PAID FOR, to give to the relative. There was no time to find a new place to make the ring. Time is of the essence. That was what was agreed on, when they TOOK HER MONEY. Once they TOOK HER MONEY, the sale was final. She had to wait for the ring to be made to her specifications..I presume the year of the graduation, the rebel flag, maybe the relatives initials? Who knows. Point is, the sale was already completed. They just refused to give her what she contracted them for AFTER it was made and already waiting for her to pick up.

I might go try to get the black owned bakery in the area I work to make a confederate flag cake.

That's awesome! What will the filling be?
Cash after they refuse to bake it.
I will do what I can to put them out of business and destroy them.

That's awesome too. You are a winner!

Have it filled with white puffy marshmellows squishing down black molasses.

There is no doubt that Walmart defaulted on the contract, but what are her damages? In order for there to be a suit, there has to be quantifiable damages. If she has already accepted Walmart's refund, the case is over.

There is no doubt that Walmart defaulted on the contract, but what are her damages? In order for there to be a suit, there has to be quantifiable damages. If she has already accepted Walmart's refund, the case is over.

She's very upset. Her graduate won't get his treason ring right away. He'll have to wait a few weeks.

What were the damages to the gays that didnt get their cake. since they were just asking at that point, they did not lose time, they had not given money, which would have been considered a contract, and there were no quantifiable damages from it.
Yet they won.
She can win, she has a stronger case than the gays did.

She should sue. She has an excellent case.

They gave her a refund. I don't know what she could really sue over. Bad business practice by Walmart, though.
If I were her I would find a lawyer that could use the case history from the suit against the baker that refused to bake the homosexual wedding cake.
very similar situations, in both cases the business refused to supply an item that could be found other places, that was not illegal, and the refusal only based on the moral restraints of the company.
She will win.

Not even remotely the same thing and no, she probably won't win.

Well suppose the black baker does the following:

1. Accepts the order to bake and decorate the confederate flag cake.
2. Takes the money from the customer for the agreed upon price for the cake.
3. Bakes and decorates the cake with the confederate flag.
4. Calls the customer to come pick up the cake.
5. And then at the end tells the customer that he cannot have the cake because he doesn't do confederate flag cakes. The baker throws the cake in the trash can and then offers the customer a refund.

I think the customer may be able to take the baker to small claims court and win the case. This is pretty much the equivalent of what happen with the ring at Walmart, except the ring order was sent to a subcontractor.

What were the damages to the gays that didnt get their cake. since they were just asking at that point, they did not lose time, they had not given money, which would have been considered a contract, and there were no quantifiable damages from it.
Yet they won.
Except that the confederate flag is politically incorrect, unlike gay marriage.

Yet they won.

The bakers published the names and addresses of the Lesbian couple on the bakeries Facebook page, which led to the women being harassed, intimidated and threatened. The Lesbian nearly lost custody of their foster children as a result of the threats.

The bakers continued to publicize these women's names in TV and newspaper interviews, all the while claiming they were being victimized.

The Lesbians suffered great emotional stress due to the actions of the bakers, who continued to publicize their names even though they were aware of the harassment and threats.

THAT is why the bakers lost their case and why they had to pay. The Lesbian couple suffered quantifiable damages as a result of the bakers actions.

Now tell me how this compares to the woman who didn't get her ring?

Yet they won.

The bakers published the names and addresses of the Lesbian couple on the bakeries Facebook page, which led to the women being harassed, intimidated and threatened. The Lesbian nearly lost custody of their foster children as a result of the threats.

The bakers continued to publicize these women's names in TV and newspaper interviews, all the while claiming they were being victimized.

The Lesbians suffered great emotional stress due to the actions of the bakers, who continued to publicize their names even though they were aware of the harassment and threats.

THAT is why the bakers lost their case and why they had to pay. The Lesbian couple suffered quantifiable damages as a result of the bakers actions.

Were the names published before or after the suit was filed?
Do you think it the Wal-Mart woman files, her name will be in print?
Dont buy it. The Lesbian couple suffered damage due to their actions.

Yet they won.
Politically correct is based on feelings only.
The flag is now (not then) politically incorrect because SOME are offended by it.
Gay marriage could be considered politically incorrect because SOME are offended by it.
The Flag has been flying legally and being displayed legally for over 100 years, it has place in the history of the country.
Gay marriage has not be accepted for over 100 years with its place being built in the history of the country.
You are correct, there is a greater chance of winning with a flag than with being gay.

Yet they won.
FUCK politically incorrect, and FUCK YOU too.

That entire politically correct BULL SHIT is ALL a fucking progtard GAME.

Yet they won.

The lesbos shouldn't have filed suit, just "man up" and go to another bakery. You people can take your political correct BS and stick it. People are sick of it

Yet they won.

Liberals love to ban things as "being offensive" to someone.
Once it becomes common-place to ban things the government deems "offensive", it becomes easier to ban things the government finds "offensive".
Gee, isn't that what Hitler did (ban things he deemed "offensive")?
Didn't Stalin do it too (ban things he deemed "offensive")?
Seems like Mao did the same thing (ban things he deemed "offensive").
And how about North Korea?
Ohh, and we can't leave out Pol-Pot and Castro. they all banned thing they deemed "offensive" too.
Hell, liberals are in "good" company with their "banning things they deem offensive", just like the communist freaks they hold in high esteem, did.

May I ask, what is her case? She is not being discriminated against because she is a woman or presumably white. There a many jewelry stores.

Yet they won.
Politically correct is based on feelings only.
The flag is now (not then) politically incorrect because SOME are offended by it.
Gay marriage could be considered politically incorrect because SOME are offended by it.
The Flag has been flying legally and being displayed legally for over 100 years, it has place in the history of the country.
Gay marriage has not be accepted for over 100 years with its place being built in the history of the country.
You are correct, there is a greater chance of winning with a flag than with being gay.
Actually with today's climate of political correctness, I would predict a greater chance of winning with being gay than with the confederate battle flag. Over the past couple of weeks the CBF has become everyone whipping boy,while the White House gets lite up in gay rainbow lighting.

Yet they won.

Is "shooting the massager" common with you?

What is a protard?

May I ask, what is her case? She is not being discriminated against because she is a woman or presumably white. There a many jewelry stores.
Breach of contract. Wallmart initially took her order and money for the ring with full knowledge of the confederate flag that was goining on it. Then it was after the ring was made and delivered to Walmart that the lady was called to pick up her ring. When she got there she was then told that she could not have the ring because of the confederate flag on it. If Walmart had refused the order upfront then this would not be an issue.

Forum List

Back