Walmart Employees Getting a Raise

Why should anyone make any particular wage?

Why shouldn't an employer pay an employee that makes them all of their profit a great wage?

None of my employees ever earned me all of my profit but the more productive ones did get paid better than the less productive ones. Does that pass your test?

of course if employees earned all the profit they would have it and not neet liberal govt to steal it for them at the point of a gun.

Why not $100k/yr?? Who would not say life is not better with $100k than 49k??
Also, truth be told, I want to make $1 million a year and I don't think it should matter if no one wants to pay me that much! I'm hoping for liberal Nazi govt that will force people to pay me that much at the point of a gun.

SURPRISE! Another stupid post from Ed. Promoting people is somehow Nazi.

None of my employees ever earned me all of my profit but the more productive ones did get paid better than the less productive ones. Does that pass your test?

Again, you did it wrong. A business is nothing but an investment. Why wouldn't you let others make you all of your money?

Again, you did it wrong. A business is nothing but an investment. Why wouldn't you let others make you all of your money?

Part of my investment was my sweat equity and I never required any of my employees to anything I would not do. Your pompous assumptions - that somehow I "did it wrong" - is typical of loony lefties who think they know everything when they actually know absolutely nothing about building and running a business.

That is a red herring. I asked you a question. Either provide an answer, or concede that you cannot provide one.

ACTUALLY yours was a 'red herring.'

I realize that you believe that, because you are one of the most fucking idiotic dumbasses to walk the face of the earth. But I'm going to challenge to to be something other than a fucking idiotic dumbass. Can you do it, dumbass?

Part of my investment was my sweat equity and I never required any of my employees to anything I would not do. Your pompous assumptions - that somehow I "did it wrong" - is typical of loony lefties who think they know everything when they actually know absolutely nothing about building and running a business.

Sweat equity = Improperly financed.

FYI: The first two businesses I owned were a graphics/printing company that I purchased, and a marketing company that I created. Both were financed by an Angel Investor whom I bought out, and after a total of 17 years I sold for tens of millions.

I realize that you believe that, because you are one of the most fucking idiotic dumbasses to walk the face of the earth. But I'm going to challenge to to be something other than a fucking idiotic dumbass. Can you do it, dumbass?

I realize it, and with your post I've now proven it.

The answer is: How much money do you pay the people that make you all of your money?

The answer is: How much money do you pay the people that make you all of your money?

As little as you can for as long as you can.

Dear god, you're a fucking idiot.

FYI: The first two businesses I owned were a graphics/printing company that I purchased, and a marketing company that I created. Both were financed by an Angel Investor whom I bought out, and after a total of 17 years I sold for tens of millions.

And you paid your janitors how much?

All years! You're the one sitting here saying that minimum wage should be $49,000 a year, but I known damn well that you didn't pay that much to your janitors, ever.

Ok. I have one office in Woodland Hills, CA. I contract with a husband and wife team. The cost of the contract is $120k/yr.

From 1980 to 1997 custodians were payed Union scale.

Last edited:

Lucky you. I had no angels you arrogant ass ... just street grit and determination. If financial success was as easy as you pretend, everybody would be successful. Meanwhile, you look down your nose at those who had a rougher road. How about those who worked for you ... do you look down that nose at them too?

Also, truth be told, I want to make $1 million a year and I don't think it should matter if no one wants to pay me that much! I'm hoping for liberal Nazi govt that will force people to pay me that much at the point of a gun.

dear, if I said promoting people was Nazi I'll pay you $10,000. Bet? or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

Lucky you. I had no angels you arrogant ass ... just street grit and determination. If financial success was as easy as you pretend, everybody would be successful. Meanwhile, you look down your nose at those who had a rougher road. How about those who worked for you ... do you look down that nose at them too?

It's NOT luck, it's skill.

Being financially successful isn't difficult if you know the recipe.

I only look down at people that aren't willing to learn.

dear, if I said promoting people was Nazi I'll pay you $10,000. Bet? or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

You stated: 'liberal Nazi govt'

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.[1] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as democratic elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.

Pay up!

Forum List

Back