Walmart Employees Getting a Raise

All years! You're the one sitting here saying that minimum wage should be $49,000 a year, but I known damn well that you didn't pay that much to your janitors, ever.

Ok. I have one office in Woodland Hills, CA. I contract with a husband and wife team. The cost of the contract is $120k/yr.

From 1980 to 1997 custodians were payed Union scale.

How big is the office and how many hours are they there a week?

All years! You're the one sitting here saying that minimum wage should be $49,000 a year, but I known damn well that you didn't pay that much to your janitors, ever.

Ok. I have one office in Woodland Hills, CA. I contract with a husband and wife team. The cost of the contract is $120k/yr.

7000 square feet, 6 days per week

its very very strange. We have the Bill of Rights for protection from the govt but liberals see no need for protection from the govt and in fact they want to it have more and more power every day.

Tell us, how have your rights been infringed?

they take 70% of our income for example, won't allow you to paint a wall without a permit, and subject you to majority rule when its not necessary.
If the government's taking 70 percent of your income, you need to stop using crayons to do your tax filings. I need a permit to paint my wall, I didn't know that! Perhaps you should elaborate as to which wall you're writing of.

The truth is conservatives are pro rights, liberals are anti rights. Liberals pushed renewal of the USAPATRIOT Act. Liberals engaged in spying on American citizens. Liberals used the IRS to target enemies on the right. Liberals hacked reporters' computers. etc etc.
Conservatives are the heirs to the liberal tradition of the Founders. Liberals are heirs to Bismark and the state.

Actual conservatives (rich people) are only concerned with pro rights if it benefits them financially.

Typical liberal bigotry
actual conservatives are only rich people, middle class conservatives are just cheap, and not in the good way.

How many hours?

How many hours?
I don't know. I don't micromanage contractors.

How many hours?
I don't know. I don't micromanage contractors.

Lol! Tells me all I need to know.

Figure it out dear, federal, state, and local spent $8 trillion/yr and there are 120 million households. And that does not include increased prices thanks to unions, obamacare, etc etc.

So lets do this right. How much was your 2014 effective federal tax?

The truth is conservatives are pro rights, liberals are anti rights. Liberals pushed renewal of the USAPATRIOT Act. Liberals engaged in spying on American citizens. Liberals used the IRS to target enemies on the right. Liberals hacked reporters' computers. etc etc.
Conservatives are the heirs to the liberal tradition of the Founders. Liberals are heirs to Bismark and the state.

Actual conservatives (rich people) are only concerned with pro rights if it benefits them financially.

Typical liberal bigotry
actual conservatives are only rich people, middle class conservatives are just cheap, and not in the good way.

Gotcha, by being a government dependency seeking whore you are just being normal. Independent? Do it ourselves? Run our own lives? That's not "the good way."

Typical liberal bigotry

Gotcha, by being a government dependency seeking whore you are just being normal. Independent? Do it ourselves? Run our own lives? That's not "the good way."
1%er is a mere poseur who invents stuff about his life. Pretty sad, really.

So lets do this right. How much was your 2014 effective federal tax?

too stupid liberal we're not talking about what my effective tax rate or yours is but rather everyones!!
So, if govt spends $8 trillion/yr or $70,000 per family and average, family income is $35,000 that tells what the IRS also tells us, namely, that the top few % are paying all the tax.

Simply enough even for a liberal??

too stupid liberal we're not talking about what my effective tax rate or yours is but rather everyones!!
So, if govt spends $8 trillion/yr or $70,000 per family and average, family income is $35,000 that tells what the IRS also tells us, namely, that the top few % are paying all the tax.

Simply enough even for a liberal??

Truly you are in the 'SPUN ZONE.'

1%er is a mere poseur who invents stuff about his life. Pretty sad, really.

Yet you can't refute any of my posts.

Today I was handsomely paid by Steve Wozniak for a weekend job. You can't refute my post....
The funny part is I did refute his post. There is no sucj thing as a masters in business from Columbia. Which is what he claims to have.

He lies so much, I doubt he could tell the truth if his life depended on it.

I tire of his BS.

Forum List

Back