Walmart gets political

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.
but the mom and pop stores are having to close because of a 15.00 min wage,,, not to mention a lot of small restaurants,,

Where?
all over the country,,, up until covid hit there were several reports on it and many concerns that it will get worse as more states imposed it,,,

All over the country? How many locales have a $15 minimum wage?
I was speaking of wheres it being implemented,,

Yeah, where?

I could go on ,, there are hundreds of stories about the subject

There's no right to do business. If a business can't remain solvent while paying a decent wage, then it needs to close.
whats a decent wage???

and yes you have a right to do business in this country,, not sure what your country allows,,,

Where is the constitution does it say that you have the right to do business?

Businesses have to be licensed. That means doing business is a privilege, not a right.
where does it forbid it???

but you can look to the 1st or 2nd amendments for starters

and no they dont have to be licensed,,

You are really, really silly!

Nothing in the 1st or 2nd amendments say that anyone has a right to do business:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You hallucinate!!!

The Constitution does not forbid doing business, but it definitely does not say that anyone has a right to do business.
the first says we have a right of assembly,, it doesnt say why or how many and the second says I can shoot you if you try to stop me,,,

anymore stupid questions???

You have the right for PEACEFUL assembly - and only for the purpose "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

You do not have the right to shoot anyone, except in self defense, so no, you can not shoot anyone that tries to stop you.

Do you even know what the word "peaceably" means?

Are you really that stupid?

None of what you said shows any right to do business. Your deflection FAILS!
George Washington was such an asshole!

Huh?

You just get weirder and weirder...
Your attitude that people should just deal with what's thrown at them has never worked out well historically.
You realize that Income Tax (to be honest, I can't remember if it's Federal or State and I'm too damned lazy to look it up right now) is unconstitutional, but if we don't pay it, the computers take it anyway.

There's a reason Walmart and the big companies have been allowed to remain open while thousands of small businesses have been shut down. It's becoming quite clear.

Mom and pop stores are still open. Has to do with the type of business, not whether its a big box store or not.
but the mom and pop stores are having to close because of a 15.00 min wage,,, not to mention a lot of small restaurants,,

Where?
all over the country,,, up until covid hit there were several reports on it and many concerns that it will get worse as more states imposed it,,,

Yeah, where?

There's no right to do business. If a business can't remain solvent while paying a decent wage, then it needs to close.
whats a decent wage???

and yes you have a right to do business in this country,, not sure what your country allows,,,

Businesses have to be licensed. That means doing business is a privilege, not a right.

Nothing in the 1st or 2nd amendments say that anyone has a right to do business:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You hallucinate!!!

The Constitution does not forbid doing business, but it definitely does not say that anyone has a right to do business.
the first says we have a right of assembly,, it doesnt say why or how many and the second says I can shoot you if you try to stop me,,,

You have the right for PEACEFUL assembly - and only for the purpose "to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

You do not have the right to shoot anyone, except in self defense, so no, you can not shoot anyone that tries to stop you.

thats not what it says,,, thats a separate statement in the 1st,, there are a total of 5 separate rights in the 1st,, SEPARATE,,

its self defense if you try and stop me from providing an existence for me and my family,,,

you havent shown where I need permission to do it,, so checkmate,,,

As I've said the U.S. Constitution does not state that people have a right to do business, nor does it bar people from doing business.

The U.S. Constitution leaves it to the states to regulate business - and every State has laws regulating business. Doing business is not a right, It's a privilege.

Like driving a motor vehicle on a public road - it is not a right, it is a privilege.

You should really consider suing whatever school graduated you from the eighth grade (if you made it that far)! This stuff is so basic.....I'm having a hard time believing you're an adult.

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

Huh?

how about you just show me where assembly is only for redress of grievance or protest??

that should be easy enough,,

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

Huh?

Your attitude that people should just deal with what's thrown at them has never worked out well historically.
You realize that Income Tax (to be honest, I can't remember if it's Federal or State and I'm too damned lazy to look it up right now) is unconstitutional, but if we don't pay it, the computers take it anyway.

As I said...you just keep getting weirder and weirder...

Try staying away from that Koolaid for a while.....

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

Huh?

I always appreciate a communist's comments.

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

thats not what it says,,, thats a separate statement in the 1st,, there are a total of 5 separate rights in the 1st,, SEPARATE,,

its self defense if you try and stop me from providing an existence for me and my family,,,

As I've said the U.S. Constitution does not state that people have a right to do business, nor does it bar people from doing business.

The U.S. Constitution leaves it to the states to regulate business - and every State has laws regulating business. Doing business is not a right, It's a privilege.

Like driving a motor vehicle on a public road - it is not a right, it is a privilege.

You should really consider suing whatever school graduated you from the eighth grade (if you made it that far)! This stuff is so basic.....I'm having a hard time believing you're an adult.
I've been running a business for 30 yrs and done business for 50 yrs and never had to ask permission and yet they still take my taxs for that business,, so your claim falls flat,,,

I think youre confusing free market with government run capitalism,,,

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

Huh?

And I really don't care what some LSD freak thinks!

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

Huh?

And I really don't care what some LSD freak thinks!
your insults are a sign you know youre wrong,,

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

I've been running a business for 30 yrs and done business for 50 yrs and never had to ask permission and yet they still take my taxs for that business,, so your claim falls flat,,,

You've been running a business for 30 years without a business license?

You haven't been conforming to state laws and regulations?

What are you a drug dealer?

Where?

Yeah, where?

whats a decent wage???

You hallucinate!!!

You've been running a business for 30 years without a business license?

You haven't been conforming to state laws and regulations?

What are you a drug dealer?
they seem to not care since they keep taking my taxs for it,, again youre confusing the free market with government ran capitalism,,,

Josh allows Wal Mart to use slave labor?

He doesn't support a decent minimum wage so I guess so.
no such thing as a decent min wage,,,

You're the expert.
instead of trying to insult me how about you tell me how I'm wrong and how you determine what a decent min wage is???

"No such thing as a decent min wage" is not worth responding to. But if you insist a "decent minimum" wage would be one that has been raised within the last 10 years. It depends on location but I'm good with 15 bucks. Seems decent enough. It hasn't faired well over time.

View attachment 435207

You chart starts to trend down the second the dollar was completely uncoupled from gold

So this guy is for higher pay for workers? And he's a republican? Wow he must anger many of his fellow critters.

U.S. Supreme Court Says No License Necessary To Drive ...

Wrong dumbass.

SCOTUS said that people have the right to travel on public roads. It did not say that you have the right to drive on public roads.

That means that passengers don't need a license. The operator (i.e. Driver) still has to be licensed in accordance with state law.

Do you really live in such a fantasy land?

these big corporations, these multinationals, they’re all woke now. They all supported Joe Biden. And they all secretly look down on the people they supposedly serve, including Trump supporters. I was stunned by that tweet by Walmart. I mean, you talk about insulting, you talk about condescending. I look forward to them explaining that to the millions of people who shop there

these big corporations, these multinationals, they’re all woke now. They all supported Joe Biden. And they all secretly look down on the people they supposedly serve, including Trump supporters. I was stunned by that tweet by Walmart. I mean, you talk about insulting, you talk about condescending. I look forward to them explaining that to the millions of people who shop there
Employees abuse customers through video surveillance. And cause issues. Ph uk them Let people with weapons come into those stores and blast away.

Congressman Josh Hawley announced on Wednesday his plan to object during the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress.

Walmart's brand account decided to send out a tweet: “Go ahead. Get your 2 hour debate. #soreloser.” Kyle Plotkin,

Hawley responded to Walmart, saying: "Thanks @Walmart for your insulting condescension. Now that you’ve insulted 75 million Americans, will you at least apologize for using slave labor?"

He added: "Or maybe you’d like to apologize for the pathetic wages you pay your workers as you drive mom and pop stores out of business."

WTF, does Walmart have a bunch of 16 year-olds working at corporate?

Retail politics: Josh Hawley and Walmart clash after senator vows to object to electors
Walmart plans on driving a lot more mom and pop stores out of business using the minimum wage hike as a way to force up costs for their competition while they use their self check outs and oh yeah---the welfare recipent to work TAX BREAK for them among other LAWS written to benefit their big corporation at everyone else's expense.

Just Greed of the Walton children---absolute Greed.

Wrong dumbass.

SCOTUS said that people have the right to travel on public roads. It did not say that you have the right to drive on public roads.

That means that passengers don't need a license. The operator (i.e. Driver) still has to be licensed in accordance with state law.

Do you really live in such a fantasy land?
Well I'm no expert on the subject as you seem to be, but I do find some of the language interesting. And, can find people who claim to exercise their right to drive without a license. There is a lot of information along with videos on the subject.

Forum List

Back