Want gun control? Fight smart.

Mental health laws wouldnt have stopped this guy either. He was apparently OKd by the FBI (or did they just forget?) AND the state welfare office. The childrens office deemed him perfectly sane.
What I heard over the weekend was about a kid who had explosive moments. He was always calm enough when the police or social workers arrived to be deemed "not a threat." He lived with the new family for over three months and was quiet, polite and followed all their rules. He was loving to their animals. What was happening in his mind, he kept to himself all too well.
The FBI did "forget," but he may well have bullshitted his way out of that interview, too.
He had ten guns. Why did he choose the AR-15? We all know why.

Hey media fed puppet, you piss abut ar15's, what about all these?

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-273816f3a8f8409af0ee2dece11ad6d2-c

SocomGreen_on_ground615x432.jpg

Springfield_Armory_M1A_Super_Match_308Win..jpg

5565-norinco-m305-m14-img_2848.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

And this is just a hand full you moron
Don't you dare "you moron" me. I don't give a shit what it looks like. If it can fire dozens of bullets per minute into a crowd, we don't need it on the streets.
How many guns made do you think CANT do that? Good lord.
I've heard that bullshit argument before. You know AR-15's are faster and more powerful. Why are you lying?
You clearly no nothing about firearms, my God you are ignorant.

There are different interpretations of the 2nd Amendment and I'm not a constitutional scholar, so I'm not going to get into it with you. However, I certainly don't think that EVERYONE believes as you do that the 2nd is an automatic stop sign forbidding regulation on gun ownership. You are stating an opinion as a fact.

What I want to believe about what other people think ...
What I want the Constitution to state or how I want other people to interpret it ...
In no way changes what the Constitution does actually state ... And that is the only fact.

People only have problems interpreting the Constitution if they want to make it mean something it doesn't ... :thup:

I'm not going to try to posit an educated opinion on a complex issue based on centuries of historic case law and interpretation. You go for it.
I'll let people who know what they're talking about argue the case. There are plenty who believe the 2nd would allow banning certain types of guns. AR-15's were illegal for 10 years and the law wasn't overturned. Why do you think that is?
Ar15's have never been illegal you fool!

No law will completely solve anything. This guy bought them legally. His past behavior and actions should have resulted in a big "no we cant sell this to you"
... keep on googling bs. Young people are at least trying to do something.
There are many solutions and no one solution will be the magic bean. Many approaches to this complicated problem have to be studied and tried.
First step: Get rid of the Dickey Amendment.

Mental health laws wouldnt have stopped this guy either. He was apparently OKd by the FBI (or did they just forget?) AND the state welfare office. The childrens office deemed him perfectly sane.
What I heard over the weekend was about a kid who had explosive moments. He was always calm enough when the police or social workers arrived to be deemed "not a threat." He lived with the new family for over three months and was quiet, polite and followed all their rules. He was loving to their animals. What was happening in his mind, he kept to himself all too well.
The FBI did "forget," but he may well have bullshitted his way out of that interview, too.

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

Don't you dare "you moron" me. I don't give a shit what it looks like. If it can fire dozens of bullets per minute into a crowd, we don't need it on the streets.
I've heard that bullshit argument before. You know AR-15's are faster and more powerful. Why are you lying?
:cuckoo:
Faster and powerful? You obviously know nothing of firearms whatsoever. Now go run along to your safe space, snowflake you have no credibility on the matter...

There are different interpretations of the 2nd Amendment and I'm not a constitutional scholar, so I'm not going to get into it with you. However, I certainly don't think that EVERYONE believes as you do that the 2nd is an automatic stop sign forbidding regulation on gun ownership. You are stating an opinion as a fact.

What I want to believe about what other people think ...
What I want the Constitution to state or how I want other people to interpret it ...
In no way changes what the Constitution does actually state ... And that is the only fact.

People only have problems interpreting the Constitution if they want to make it mean something it doesn't ... :thup:

I'm not going to try to posit an educated opinion on a complex issue based on centuries of historic case law and interpretation. You go for it.
I'll let people who know what they're talking about argue the case. There are plenty who believe the 2nd would allow banning certain types of guns. AR-15's were illegal for 10 years and the law wasn't overturned. Why do you think that is?
Ar15's have never been illegal you fool!
You're right. I just looked it up. See, I learned two things so far today: #1 was that the dishwasher was invented in 1886. Amazing shit.

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

Faster and powerful? You obviously know nothing of firearms whatsoever. Now go run along to your safe space, snowflake you have no credibility on the matter...
Yes, they're faster and more powerful and I've heard Chief of Police and DOJ officials admit it. THEY know about guns. Do you want them to all go back to their safe spaces, too?

It isn't complicated and there is nothing to argue about unless you want the Constitution to mean something it doesn't.
Militias and firearms can be and are regulated by the States ... The Constitution does not forbid that.

The Assault Weapons Ban was not overturned because it was simply allowed to expire.
It was allowed to expire because it achieved the exact opposite of what those who supported it wanted to accomplish.
It was poorly written by ill-formed lawmakers ... And resulted in the expansion of the market regarding the firearms it intended to limit.

The number of private citizens that legally owned/purchased the firearms the Assault Weapons Ban identified as "assault weapons" ... Doubled during the ban.
That's why it was allowed to expire ... Because it was so stupid all it accomplished was encouraging more people to purchase firearms the ban was supposed to limit.

That's what happens when you expect the federal government can accomplish something ...
It doesn't have the authority and hasn't been granted the power to do ... :thup:

Congress and the federal government had not been granted the power to accomplish what they were attempting ...
Without violating the Constitution ... That's why it didn't work.

There were no attempts to overturn it ... Because it didn't do anything other than fool people like you into thinking it was worth the paper it was written on.

Last edited:

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

Sure, Mike, I'm sure there are guns faster and more powerful than an AR-15. They should be banned, also.

No law will completely solve anything. This guy bought them legally. His past behavior and actions should have resulted in a big "no we cant sell this to you"
... keep on googling bs. Young people are at least trying to do something.
There are many solutions and no one solution will be the magic bean. Many approaches to this complicated problem have to be studied and tried.
First step: Get rid of the Dickey Amendment.

Agreed, NRA wasnt going to allow that. What are they hiding?

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

Sure, Mike, I'm sure there are guns faster and more powerful than an AR-15. They should be banned, also.
Many many people will not turn them in. I won't. Fascists like you want to start a war in this country, so go for it. I'm ready to volunteer.

It isn't complicated and there is nothing to argue about unless you want the Constitution to mean something it doesn't.
Militias and firearms can be and are regulated by the States ... The Constitution does not forbid that.

The Assault Weapons Ban was not overturned because it was simply allowed to expire.
It was allowed to expire because it achieved the exact opposite of what those who supported it wanted to accomplish.
It was poorly written by ill-formed lawmakers ... And resulted in the expansion of the market regarding the firearms it intended to limit.

The number of private citizens that legally owned/purchased the firearms the Assault Weapons Ban identified as "assault weapons" ... Doubled during the ban.
That's why it was allowed to expire ... Because it was so stupid all it accomplished was encouraging more people to purchase firearms the ban was supposed to limit.

That's what happens when you expect the federal government can accomplish something ...
It doesn't have the authority and hasn't been granted the power to do ... :thup:

Congress and the federal government had not been granted the power to accomplish what they were attempting ...

Link?

Link?
Your hero jughead obastard sold more guns than anyone!

Many many people will not turn them in. I won't. Fascists like you want to start a war in this country, so go for it. I'm ready to volunteer.
Why can't you live without an AR-15 if you can keep your other guns?

Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

springfield_m1_left.jpg

All-Around-SKS-8.jpg

iipsrv.fcgi

Yes, they're faster and more powerful and I've heard Chief of Police and DOJ officials admit it. THEY know about guns. Do you want them to all go back to their safe spaces, too?
They are either liars or they don't know what they are talking about.

Link?
Your hero jughead obastard sold more guns than anyone!
That's not a link.

Dude, you just said you wanted to ban all kinds of them.
You dont know what you believe or want

Fake news, eh? Pathetic.

No fascist, you cannot have gun control without taking all the rest. Even a fool would know that. Besides I don't have an AR, but any ban wont stop there so I wont turn in any guns.

Dude, you just said you wanted to ban all kinds of them.
You dont know what you believe or want
Reading is fundamental.....
If they are faster and more powerful/deadly than AR-15's, they should be banned. That is not all the guns in existence, Mike. Even I know that.

Fake news, eh? Pathetic.
Liars

Forum List

Back