Want to enact more gun control? Convince me.

A militia would just get in the way of our military. It would hurt them to have to work with a militia of civilians.

No, not all military would defect. Keep in mind, there will be plenty veterans who will respond to the drum beat.

-Geaux

Unless they are ALL very recent veterans they would just get in the way. And since they wouldn't ALL be very recent veterans then they would hurt the military.

Not a true statement. I would take a warm body on my fire team even if they are only hitting 2 out of 30 rounds on target.

However, if they can't shoot at all then they cook

-Geaux

No, not all military would defect. Keep in mind, there will be plenty veterans who will respond to the drum beat.

-Geaux

Unless they are ALL very recent veterans they would just get in the way. And since they wouldn't ALL be very recent veterans then they would hurt the military.

Not a true statement. I would take a warm body on my fire team even if they are only hitting 2 out of 30 rounds on target.

-Geaux

it does not take long to become well regulated in trying times

-Geaux

-Geaux

You'd lose more with friendly fire than you would gain.

-Geaux

More reason why you can get your hi capacity magazine after these trying times occur. In the meantime innocent people don't need to be getting killed by them while you wait for something that's not going to happen. Now that sounds fair.

-Geaux

More reason why you can get your hi capacity magazine after these trying times occur. In the meantime innocent people don't need to be getting killed by them while you wait for something that's not going to happen. Now that sounds fair.

Actually, no.. What's fair have to do with anything? Hi caps bans didn't stop Columbine. The 30 round mag is not that big of a deal for the anti's. I can take 3 ten round mags and not be degraded much overall. Or, take 3 ten rounders and make a 30 in my garage if I wanted. So, not a prudent idea to ban the sale which is why it got crammed where the sun don't shine in the Senate.

-Geaux

Actually, no.. What's fair have to do with anything? Hi caps bans didn't stop Columbine. The 30 round mag is not that big of a deal for the anti's. I can take 3 ten round mags and not be degraded much overall. Or, take 3 ten rounders and make a 30 in my garage if I wanted. So, not a prudent idea to ban the sale which is why it got crammed where the sun don't shine in the Senate.

-Geaux

I would much prefer a mass shooter had to reload twice or tried to use something they made in the garage. These aren't military people, it would slow them down.

-Geaux

I would much prefer a mass shooter had to reload twice or tried to use something they made in the garage. These aren't military people, it would slow them down.

Can't let the unlawfulness of a few effect the law abiding citizens of the many

That's why it was shot down in flames in the Senate.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

guess the poster is unfamiliar with what someone can build in a garage

or that in the newton case the shooter had ample time to reload

he did at least 4 times

-Geaux

-Geaux

It's only effecting their ability to shoot lots of innocent people. I don't see how that is a problem. As long as you don't plan to commit mass murder your unaffected.

-Geaux

It's only effecting their ability to shoot lots of innocent people. I don't see how that is a problem. As long as you don't plan to commit mass murder your unaffected.

No, but i can fire off 30 rounds at a milk can just because I want too. That's the point. Wish the 50-100 rounders were more reliable or I would want some of those

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, but i can fire off 30 rounds at a milk can just because I want too. That's the point. Wish the 50-100 rounders were more reliable or I would want some of those

-Geaux

So because your too lazy to reload innocent people should be mowed down by guns with hi cap magazines? Your a real hero.

-Geaux

So because your too lazy to reload innocent people should be mowed down by guns with hi cap magazines? Your a real hero.

Lets get rid of Uhaul trucks as well. It was used to kill kids in OKC

Can't impact lawful gun owners for the crimes of the few

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

The world will never be completely safe. But since hi cap magazines are only used in mass shootings they need to go. Uhaul trucks have many uses that don't kill anyone.

-Geaux

The world will never be completely safe. But since hi cap magazines are only used in mass shootings they need to go. Uhaul trucks have many uses that don't kill anyone.

Exactly, and so do 30 round magazines

I rest my case

-Geaux

-Geaux

I rest my case

-Geaux

Yes so you can be lazy and not reload while your shooting milk cans. That's more important to you than saving lives. Now that is pathetic. Where have all the real men gone in this country?

-Geaux

I rest my case

-Geaux
When the time comes and you need to defend your city, you everyone in your hood will be thankful for your 30 round magazines.

I rest my case

-Geaux

Yes so you can be lazy and not reload while your shooting milk cans. That's more important to you than saving lives. Now that is pathetic. Where have all the real men gone in this country?

Lower magazine capacity does not have any positive effect on crime

Like I said, we can't let the crimes of the few impact the freedoms of lawful gun owners. Your plan makes you feel good, that's about it.

Here is some reading to my point

-Geaux

Another Ban on “High-Capacity” Magazines?

The evidence shows it would not reduce crime rates

http://www.nssf.org/factsheets/PDF/HighCapMag.pdf

Magazines for firearms in common
use on America’s shooting ranges,
kept at home, or lawfully carried
by millions of citizens today vary in
their ammunition-carrying capacity.
Depending on the make and model
of firearm, magazines provided by
manufacturers as standard equipment
for handguns and rifles often
accommodate 15 to 30 rounds of
ammunition.
These magazines offer recreational and
competitive shooters, as well as those
citizens exercising their right to carry
a firearm or keep one at home for selfdefense, the choice of magazine that
should be theirs to make.

I rest my case

-Geaux
When the time comes and you need to defend your city, you everyone in your hood will be thankful for your 30 round magazines.

And they will have their supply as well.

Good planning

-Geaux

Forum List

Back