Want to see a bit more hypocrisy by the Trumpster?

The vast majority of Latinos do

Like his family?
whose family

The hispanic judge. Do you think the vast majority of his family hates Trump?
Ask them, but since the majority of Americans do hate Trump, I wouldn't be surprised

So, do you think that the Judge hates Trump?
Ask him, I don't speak for him

The people who voted 3 million more times for Hillary than Trump are the losers, along with our entire country

Who gives a fuck what a bunch of wet backs in LA voted for illegally?
Just like your hero, your kind does have proof of any illegal votes, but finds it good to run off at the mouth
Even Obama was encouraging illegals to vote.

I wonder if it bother obumbo that his hair is turning white?

Just like your hero, your kind does have proof of any illegal votes, but finds it good to run off at the mouth

Like all your russia proof?

You can pretend all you like that there are no wet backs in LA and if there were they would have the integrity to not vote.

It's astonishing how stupid you parasites are.

if they did and do......they are part of the majority of Americans....So, what's your point?

Media....BAD
Judiciary...BAD
Democrats.....BAD

Russian oligarchs......Good
CPAC...............Good
NAR..........Good
Goldmun-Sachs......Good
Tweeting..........Good

Should I go on?

Like all your russia proof?

You can pretend all you like that there are no wet backs in LA and if there were they would have the integrity to not vote.

It's astonishing how stupid you parasites are.
Putz, you are as bad as your leader. If you make a claim like that, be able to prove it. No one really gives a shyte about your opinion. Don't pretend that your opinion is fact without proof

if they did and do......they are part of the majority of Americans....So, what's your point?

...?

If a pro-trump ruling from this guy would lead to strife with his family, that is a real conflict of interest.

And we know how you lefties are. Anyone that reaches a different conclusion from you must be Evul.

...?

If a pro-trump ruling from this guy would lead to strife with his family, that is a real conflict of interest.

And we know how you lefties are. Anyone that reaches a different conclusion from you must be Evul.
I think he reached the proper conclusion for the proper rule of law

Putz, you are as bad as your leader. If you make a claim like that, be able to prove it. No one really gives a shyte about your opinion. Don't pretend that your opinion is fact without proof

Like you do? Go fuck yourself bed wetter, everyone with critical thinking skills can see through your bullshit. You bed wetters are proven to be complete idiots and liars on a minute by minute basis. I don't give a shit what you're programmed to parrot either turd, nothing you have to say hasn't already been regurgitated by some other servile leftist buttfuck.

You're a dumb lying maggot. Want to call me names? Right back attcha bitch.

Trump tweets 'fake news media' is 'the enemy of the American people'

Sorry moron......FIST the orange clown made a slight mistake in calling ALL media "fake news".....then someone must have told him that he is more fucked than usual, and he changed his stupidity

Trump Clarifies the Media’s Not the Enemy of the People, Just the ‘Fake News’ Media

Trump Clarifies the Media’s Not the Enemy of the People, Just the ‘Fake News’ Media

...?

If he and/or his family hates Trump, like you said they likely do, then the proper conclusion would have been for him to recuse himself.

You're a dumb lying maggot. Want to call me names? Right back attcha bitch.

Sorry moron......FIST the orange clown made a slight mistake in calling ALL media "fake news".....then someone must have told him that he is more fucked than usual, and he changed his stupidity

Don't even bother pretending you have a brain. His tweet was on the 17th and it was dishonestly reported that he said "the media". They left the fake part out for a reason, purely for propaganda.

I posted the link to the tweet, this isn't rocket science. They were so arrogant that they published fake news and provided more evidence. Normal Americans have seen it for years.

Last edited:
If he and/or his family hates Trump, like you said they likely do, then the proper conclusion would have been for him to recuse himself.

....well, play it out, right winger......SHOULD SESSION ALSO RECUSE HIMSELF?
A simple Yes or No? please

Don't even bother pretending you have a brain. His tweet was on the 17th and it was dishonestly reported that he said "the media". They left the fake part out for a reason, purely for propaganda.

I posted the link to the tweet, this isn't rocket science.

I'm actually feeling sorry for you.....all that spinning must have caused your fucked up 'conclusion". LOL

...?

Like Sessions should do in any investigation of trump ties to Putin and Russia His lips are stuck to trumps ass

I posted the link to the tweet, this isn't rocket science.

I'm actually feeling sorry for you.....all that spinning must have caused your fucked up 'conclusion". LOL
Leaving out the word 'fake' in the the reporting is spinning? Like I said, you have no brain.

....well, play it out, right winger......SHOULD SESSION ALSO RECUSE HIMSELF?
A simple Yes or No? please

Answering a question with a question? Kind of lame of you.

YOu go first, and then I will answer yours.

...?

Like Sessions should do in any investigation of trump ties to Putin and Russia His lips are stuck to trumps ass

You didn't address my point.

Leaving out the word 'fake' in the the reporting is spinning? Like I said, you have no brain.

No, eternal idiot........trump INTRODUCED the word "fake" after someone reminded the nitwit that to just state "media" was dumber than his usual inanities.

Forum List

Back