Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

You think that way because you are an anti-Muslim bigot.

Nothing bigoted about hating the people responsible for 90% of the violence and 96% of the terrorist acts in this world.

YOU are the bigot and the coward. You are the racist. You are the Anti-American scumbag so content to live under the protection of those better than you while throwing rocks at those very people

That makes you the scummiest piece of fucking shit on the planet.

But that's not news -- You're a dimocrap, ergo a scumbag

When an idiot like Ahmadinejad practiced his own version of "free speech" you right wingers were ready to bomb the entire country...and if you don't see the hypocrisy...well, then you truly are a right winger.

He has the right to say whatever he wants, and people have the right to respond. No one has the right to take up violence for someone speaking his or her mind.

I wonder...if Geller had a cartoon contest about blacks and a couple of blacks attacked her show, would the same players be here defending Geller's anti-black contest?

I have news for you. THIS WAS THE SAME THING.

R.Crumb's been doing it for years. (Of course he offends everyone) Not too many blacks have called for Jihad because of it either.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.

Of course you would object to some promoting an American value such as free speech. I haven't seen you condemning those who chose to slander Christians and other faiths, why should Muslims be special?
her stunt didn't promote free speech. it promoted hate.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.

Of course you would object to some promoting an American value such as free speech. I haven't seen you condemning those who chose to slander Christians and other faiths, why should Muslims be special?

Pppfffttttt.. whatev.

Pppfffttttt.. whatev.
awesome retort.
can you tell me why geller protested the 'stand with the prophet' event held in garland?

Liberals tolerate and excuse this
Knock-Out-Game.jpg

But if you make a muhammed cartoon, liberals will call you a islamaphobe, hater, racist and you deserve death for insulting muslims.

mohammed.jpg

No....Pamela Geller is standing up to the monsters who would mass murder people over cartoons.....the shooters are the monsters and backing down to them only gives them strength...too many castrated Western males and leftist females are willing to let monsters who mass murder men, women and children get away with it, excuse it and justify it or blame innocent people for drawing the atrocities on themselves....

you people are fucked in the head...and need to take your heads out of your asses.......this woman and these people are making the stand that you people refuse to take.....these primitives need to get their asses kicked everytime they attempt this crap and the corpses outside this event is how you start.......

they are not insulting the faith....they are standing up to monsters....I didn't notice anyone on the left bitching about the images of Christian religious symbols being defiled....you guys relished that.....

Pamela Geller and Geert wilders are doing the right thing...and we need to support them......once muslims get their shit together and stop the assholes in their religion from mass murdering innocent people.....then we can talk about respecting their symbols...until then...if you won't stand up to them.....STFU and get out of the way of the people who will......

Knock-Out-Game.jpg

But if you make a muhammed cartoon, liberals will call you a islamaphobe, hater, racist and you deserve death for insulting muslims.

mohammed.jpg
1) the 'knock-out game' is a figment - but if you want to argue that it isn't fine. it has no relevance here in this discussion.
2) no liberal has said that anyone deserves death for drawing or posting pictures of mohammed.

if you can't make your point without lying maybe you don't really have one.

Pppfffttttt.. whatev.
awesome retort.
can you tell me why geller protested the 'stand with the prophet' event held in garland?

I have no Earthly clue nor could I care any less. Frankly, until you moonbats freaked out about this non-event, I'd never even heard of this woman.

they are not insulting the faith....they are standing up to monsters....I didn't notice anyone on the left bitching about the images of Christian religious symbols being defiled....you guys relished that.....
example?

Pppfffttttt.. whatev.
awesome retort.

I have no Earthly clue nor could I care any less. Frankly, until you moonbats freaked out about this non-event, I'd never even heard of this woman.
so without knowing anything about her you're willing to disregard the opinion that she held her contest as a hateful stunt?

Knock-Out-Game.jpg

mohammed.jpg
1) the 'knock-out game' is a figment - but if you want to argue that it isn't fine. it has no relevance here in this discussion.
2) no liberal has said that anyone deserves death for drawing or posting pictures of mohammed.

The knock out game does not exisist? see you just lied. Liberals have said today that if geller was killed for provoking muslims she derserves it.

Knock-Out-Game.jpg

mohammed.jpg

The knock out game does not exisist? see you just lied. Liberals have said today that if geller was killed for provoking muslims she derserves it.
prove it. give us the quote.

so without knowing anything about her you're willing to disregard the opinion that she held her contest as a hateful stunt?

Absolutely....and to get on every network who would invite the idiot...why else would this person promote an event whose primary intention was to offend?

So intolerance for jihadists is a bad thing.

I'm sure they appreciate the spin.

Forum List

Back