Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

I care about the 2nd amendment and will call out a president and candidate whose plans is unconstitutional.

You only do that when it's Dems?
And yet you advocate taking away Constitutional rights with no court order, Simp.

Hmmmm……making a claim you can’t back up and just saying “Google it” means you are a lying sack of shit.
It's in this thread.

Ayne you should read more and post less?

The fact that you don't know Trump said that shows the power of your media bubble.

the topic is stopping mass shootings not whos running for potus,,

why are you trolling your own thread??

I dont vote for dems or repubes,,, EVER,,
This isn't my own thread.

The topic is stopping mass shootings and I expressed the plan of the leading Republican candidate who is ahead in the polls.

Very relevant.

Will you vote for a gun grabber?

This isn't my own thread.

The topic is stopping mass shootings and I expressed the plan of the leading Republican candidate who is ahead in the polls.

Very relevant.

Will you vote for a gun grabber?
so you agree with trump,, figures youre a gun grabber,, so no I wont vote for you,,

It's in this thread.

Ayne you should read more and post less?

The fact that you don't know Trump said that shows the power of your media bubble.
No, it isn’t. You are a liar because Trump never presented a plan to deny a Constitutional right as you advocated.

Post 54, lazy simp.

No go ahead and squirm to defend your cult leader. It will be fun to watch.
Oh, the post where your link said Trump “suggested’ something.

Not a plan, as you claimed, liar.

Thanks for confirming you are a lying sack of shit.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

That's what I thought.

Why do you support a gun grabber?

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” DJT

And trump backed away from what he said. Unless you can post any directive to the ATF or executive actions by Trump you got nothing but words. Unlike Jo Biden which you support.

Oh, the post where your link said Trump “suggested’ something.

Not a plan, as you claimed, liar.

Thanks for confirming you are a lying sack of shit.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Yes. He suggested eradicating the 2nd amendment. And you are ok with it.

Lol. Weak cult stuff there.

It shows you support Trump more then the constitution.

Cult.

Forum List

Back