Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

Because I posted Trump's solution to mass shootings.

You do know he is the leader of the Republican party and candidate for president right?

Why is your response to Trump's gun control plan to assert we can't talk about it?
You posted a link you did not research.

So deflect to me and I bet you still support a gun grabber.

Sad how far the Republican party has fallen.
No this is what you said
I care about the 2nd amendment and will call out a president and candidate whose plans is unconstitutional.

You only do that when it's Dems?
You defend Biden you've never spoke out against him. Now with Trump I've explained what happened but you keep calling him a gun grabber. I've asked you several times what executive order action or directive did Trump pin that restricted firearm rights?

No this is what you said

You defend Biden you've never spoke out against him. Now with Trump I've explained what happened but you keep calling him a gun grabber. I've asked you several times what executive order action or directive did Trump pin that restricted firearm rights?
And I've told you several times it is based on his statement.

2A has nothing to do with shootings. But, as I posted before, we whipped England's butt a couple hundred years ago and the 2A helps make sure no one ever tries to take us over. That is the purpose of it. What we have is the left letting known dangerous people run around loose and then wonder why these things happen. Hell, this guy had been committed to a mental institution for wanting to commit mass murder and then we stupidly let him let himself right back out. That's what is retarded.
Yes it has.

Also, #6 and #11 lmfao

Cliché time, lol

Yes it has.

Also, #6 and #11 lmfao

Cliché time, lol
Thanks for the anecdotal response. Are you telling me this guy should have been running around loose?

Thanks for the anecdotal response. Are you telling me this guy should have been running around loose?

No, you're just coming out the gun nut predictable clichés. Gun nuts get flummoxed trying to debate, so default mode is, "Clichés". So this mass shooter has nothing to do with 1776, yet your American brain cannot default to anything else.

So now it's been highlighted to you, hopefully you can debate better. But that means trying to apply common sense to the 2nd Amendment, hence why you can't.

No, you're just coming out the gun nut predictable clichés. Gun nuts get flummoxed trying to debate, so default mode is, "Clichés". So this mass shooter has nothing to do with 1776, yet your American brain cannot default to anything else.

So now it's been highlighted to you, hopefully you can debate better. But that means trying to apply common sense to the 2nd Amendment, hence why you can't.
It's all very simple. We shouldn't be letting known dangerous people run around loose. That's just stupid.

It's all very simple. We shouldn't be letting known dangerous people run around loose. That's just stupid.
In the UK, the Doctor is obligated to inform the police of your mental state, so if that guy lived in the UK, he would have had a visit from the police and lost his gun(s). Because, it's up to you to show you're suitable to own them.

In America, it's clear this is not the case and any idiot is allowed guns.

The funny thing is, you're anti UK gun regs, yet you want them to stop American nutters having them. Do you want to FUCKING make your mind up??

In the UK, the Doctor is obligated to inform the police of your mental state, so if that guy lived in the UK, he would have had a visit from the police and lost his gun(s). Because, it's up to you to show you're suitable to own them.

in America, it's clear this is not the case any any idiot is allowed guns.

the funny thing is, you're anto UK gun regs, yet you want them to stop American nutters having them. Do you want to FUCKING make your mind up??
thats right,, and you limey bastards need to remeber that,,

we want to use due process to take gans away not the opinion of some dumbass cop or social worker,,

thats right,, and you limey bastards need to remeber that,,

we want to use due process to take gans away not the opinion of some dumbass cop or social worker,,
You're the thick hunt. You want UK gun regs that want to stop the mental owning guns, but in the same breath, Septic Bellend Inbred Abortion Bucket Escapee Yank, you want the 2ndA to allow all to have guns.

Do you want to put your brain into gear and decide on which side of the song sheet you want to sing off because you're all over the fucking place

The reason why you're all over the fucking place is, the 2ndA is devoid of logic, and you embrace it that much, it makes you sound a fucking dickhead of the highest order.

One day it might sink in, but you'll no doubt be cremated by then.

You're the thick hunt. You want UK gun regs that want to stop the mental owning guns, but in the same breath, Septic Bellend Inbred Abortion Bucket Escapee Yank, you want the 2ndA to allow all to have guns.

Do you want to put your brain into gear and decide on which side of the song sheet you want to sing off because you're all over the fucking place

The reason why you're all over the fucking place is, the 2ndA is devoid of logic, and you embrace it that much, it makes you sound a fucking dickhead of the highest order.

One day it might sink in, but you'll no doubt be cremated by then.
so me saying take their guns away using due process isnt good enough for you??

sounds more like your problem than mine,,

so me saying take their guns away using due process isnt good enough for you??

sounds more like your problem than mine,,
Due process is your lingo. If you own guns and use them in the UK, that's up to you. It's entirely up to you how you conduct your police, health, and driving record. So if your police record is clear, you didn't use your car as a weapon, and you're mentally ok, then own and use guns. And that's what we do.

So you want that under an amendment that doesn't do that.

So here's a yes/no answer. Do you want mental patients like the latest mass shooter to have guns?

Yes = 2nd Amendment

No = UK gun regulations

So you choose.

(And we grind down to common sense, the clichés kick in to escape)

Due process is your lingo. If you own guns and use them in the UK, that's up to you. It's entirely up to you how you conduct your police, health, and driving record. So if your police record is clear, you didn't use your car as a weapon, and you're mentally ok, then own and use guns. And that's what we do.

So you want that under an amendment that doesn't do that.

So here's a yes/no answer. Do you want mental patients like the latest mass shooter to have guns?

Yes = 2nd Amendment

No = UK gun regulations

So you choose.
the problems in the UK are yours not mine,, deal with them and leave us alone or we wont save you again in your next war,,

he doesnt have guns anymore because hes dead,, and since youre not american you dont know that under the 5th A and due process his guns should have been taken away,,

Forum List

Back