Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

The law-abiding idiot left the bait. Do you think the 40,000 stolen guns are in the hands of criminals? Take your time with that one.
Your post makes no sense. Criminals break into cars and it is THEIR fault, not the fault of the owners of the cars. I know of no car owners who leave guns in the front seat, begging people to break into their cars. Why is it your kind thinks crime is everyone else's fault but the criminals?

Another option would be to keep dangerous people locked up. Most of the people who have done mass shootings had enough on them already to be locked up instead of running around loose in the first place. And, if an investigation were to be done, it would be found that most of the "common sense" gun legislation proposed by Democrats would not have prevented most mass shootings. The media never seems to report that.
Your first point is not remotely true.

The second one is, but only because the gun nuts have so polluted our country with guns and and a fetish for them that nothing short of taking all guns away from everyone would be effective.

We are, unfortunately, infected with a sick gun culture for an awful long time to come and no amount of gun regulation will get us out of it.

So thanks for that, 2A fanatics. Job well done.

The second one is, but only because the gun nuts have so polluted our country with guns and and a fetish for them that nothing short of taking all guns away from everyone would be effective.

We are, unfortunately, infected with a sick gun culture for an awful long time to come and no amount of gun regulation will get us out of it.

Define "gun nuts".
Thanks in advance

If all the criminals were locked up, everyone could walk around with guns and there would be almost no gun violence.

It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.
How will the public know if your idea is working? And could we apply that elsewhere? Perhaps if the press had been forbidden from covering the 2020 election we wouldn't have had all this trouble...

; - )

It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.
Or bring back Public Hanging for the offenders... arrest, trial, conviction, 6-month appeal timeframe, then The Gallows.

how about we stick to the topic and stop playing childish games??

we have laws that protect rights for a reason,,
That's what I thought.

Why do you support a gun grabber?

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” DJT

That's what I thought.

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.” DJT

as I said I think youre just as crazy as he was if you want to bypass the constitution,,

so should your rights be taken away from you without due process??

That's what I thought.

it’s called Brainstorming. There are no easy Solutions. Smart people get it ALL on the table if possible. Then weigh the choices. Worst case analysis….pareto. All used in ENG analysis, then if you must….choose one.

I think Trittico was a one-thread man who wasted his greeting that seemed so friendly..

Another option would be to keep dangerous people locked up. Most of the people who have done mass shootings had enough on them already to be locked up instead of running around loose in the first place. And, if an investigation were to be done, it would be found that most of the "common sense" gun legislation proposed by Democrats would not have prevented most mass shootings. The media never seems to report that.
Yes, and how about not letting someone out of a mental facility who says they are hearing voices that tell them to shoot people? This was so preventable.

as I said I think youre just as crazy as he was if you want to bypass the constitution,,

so should your rights be taken away from you without due process??
No. I was just repeating Trump's idea because I don't remember trumpers complaining about it.

I thought it must be good.

Forum List

Back